[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to humanity? Is it really "ugh beta males"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 17

File: AFn5gEQ.jpg (106KB, 638x804px) Image search: [Google]
AFn5gEQ.jpg
106KB, 638x804px
What happened to humanity?

Is it really "ugh beta males" or did something else change?

Don't women realize that if we were all gang members the world would fall apart?
>>
>>38183834
Betas would never be gang members though. Stop pretending.
>>
>>38183834
Most don't even think about non-Chads and all basically hate them.

Like if all betas just suddenly died tomorrow, women wouldn't even notice until basic necessities like power stopped working.
>>
Sexual freedom let women run around and be incredibly picky, social media has reinforced it, and now when they all get into their 30s they blame "man children" for not marrying them and pumping them full of babies.

Basically they're reaping the consequence of their actions, but women have no foresight so they're getting blindsided by it.
>>
>>38183881
I love you for making these posts
>>
>>38183880
You know some betas have girlfriends right
>>
>>38183834
They realize that not all men will become gang members. There'll always be a steady supply of betas to do the grunt work for society and be content doing so, and as long as they exist, women will always go for the alpha male that contributes little but knows how to please her. Its the way nature works and likely the way humanity will be for the forseeable future.
>>
Plenty of betas have girlfriends or wives.
>>
>>38183834
come on:
WOmen have been liberated of their obligations in society. They can abort babies, they can divorce without reason, they can call the cops and lie.
At the same time women can be sluts till theyre 35 and you cant even call them sluts anymore.
Chad is very happy with this but average guy cant get married or get a girl to stay loyal without cheating with chad.
>>
File: 1477776790468.jpg (25KB, 468x423px) Image search: [Google]
1477776790468.jpg
25KB, 468x423px
>>38183834
>ugh beta males
>UGH WHY DO I HAVE TO FREEZE MY EGGS WHY DON'T MEN CARE ABOUT TRYING TO IMPRESS ME
take the black pill
>>
>>38183925
>thank god he's out my life, now I can fuck chad openly and get the approval of my ""friends"" again
>>
>>38183982
I took a little of the black pill land it's fucking horrible for men
>>
>>38183995
Absolutely no girls liking betas is pretty much statistically impossible
>>
>>38183853
I think you missed the point
orifi
>>
>>38183834
Feminism. Not even a meme reply, it's all the work of feminism.
>>
>>38184202
He doesn't have a point though. His hypothetical situation could never eventuate and thus is pointless to discuss
>>
>>38184245
No it's not. The point is what women want is stupid
>>
>>38184269
You mean it's stupid to you because it means you're not getting laid. I'm sure it has nothing to do with your height, looks, or personality at all.
>>
>dating a young stacy
>got in on that before she realized she was hot and could be a slut
>took virginity and everything
>she's smitten
>her friends are polite to me but I can tell they don't like me much
>no social media comments about us
>eventually she becomes too Stacy for me and joins a sorority so I break up with her
>she's with Chad a week later getting hundreds of likes and dozens of comments on pics with him
>enjoy my used goods faggot
>>
>>38184290
It is stupid. If you don't agree you are stupid yourself.

Op is saying women don't like nice guys. So if there weren't any the would would be filled with violent thugs, and gang members. This is a stupid thing to want.
>>
>>38184290

I love it when morons bring this up. Ten bucks says you have a smelly permanent wound between your legs that you think makes you super speshul. ANYWAY.

The fact that you're bringing his physical characteristics into the discussion at all is very telling to the hypocrisy plaguing the western world today. The very same cunts saying shit like what you just said are also they same cunts who suggest that you should never refuse sex or a relationship with a (((BBW))) hambeast because you shouldn't shame people (women) for their bodies. You mention personality, and yet cunts will insist that their disgusting personalities aren't "who they are" and that they're just "having a rough day", or they're bleeding from their gaping life-long wounds. Cunts ALWAYS have excuses for their behavior, always justify the bullshit they do and say but NEVER extend this to other people (men) as a courtesy. It's never your fault. You could cheat on your husbands, have sex with dogs, kill someone, and it's ALWAYS someone else's fault (usually men. Muh patriarchy right?)

TLDR fuck off slut
>>
>>38184110
Leave your house man. Most couples are a beta and a qt.
>>
>>38184415
>If you don't agree with me you're stupid
Oh okay. I guess MENSA was wrong about me.

>Op is saying women don't like nice guys
Nobody likes "nice guys." They aren't even nice.

>>38184491
>I love it when morons bring this up
>Yet another self-righteous "IF U DONT BELEEV WUT I DO U R DUMB LIKE IF U AGREE" response
lmfao like pottery here

>Ten bucks says you have a smelly permanent wound between your legs that you think makes you super speshul
Ah yes. The robot's next favourite response: everyone who doesn't agree with you is female.

>The very same cunts saying shit like what you just said are also they same cunts who suggest that you should never refuse sex or a relationship with a (((BBW))) hambeast because you shouldn't shame people (women) for their bodies
>He thinks tumblr is representative of the world-at-large
lmao

>You mention personality, and yet cunts will insist that their disgusting personalities aren't "who they are" and that they're just "having a rough day", or they're bleeding from their gaping life-long wounds. Cunts ALWAYS have excuses for their behavior, always justify the bullshit they do and say but NEVER extend this to other people (men) as a courtesy.
All people do this. You're doing it right now.

>You could cheat on your husbands, have sex with dogs, kill someone, and it's ALWAYS someone else's fault
>I read some news articles and now I'm an expert

>TLDR fuck off slut
Grow up, virgin.
>>
>>38184589
That's essentially what I'm saying. Of course I didn't want to state that exactly because I don't want to be devoured in sperg rage.
>>
>>38183834
>the only type of man that isn't a cowardly manchild is a gang member

this is why you're on 4chan.
>>
File: laughingfrogman.png (132KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
laughingfrogman.png
132KB, 258x245px
>>38184615

lol faggot

I love how you took the time to type all that out, and all I have to say is this:

Are you ready...?

Not an argument faggot.

Also:

>I guess MENSA was wrong about me
MENSA means nothing, not that you're actually a member of MENSA. Just some LARP bullshit to inflate nonexistent authority.

Legitimately consider voluntarily euthanizing yourself, Holmes.
>>
>>38184654
well, either you're nice or you're not nice
>>
>>38184766
>I love how you took the time to type all that out
You know copy/paste exists right retard? I wrote the same amount you did.

>MENSA means nothing, not that you're actually a member of MENSA.
More crab in a bucket shit to justify your lack of worth
>>
>>38184821
This is why I don't like arguing with women

Everything I see one online the never argue with logic. They always just name call and throw baseless insults.

not that guy btw
>>
>>38184821

MENSA really doesn't mean anything though, and it was literally an attempt to inflate your own sense of self-worth, and it backfired. Nobody gives a shit about you.

Your pitiful, non-argument points did absolutely nothing to disprove my claims. You can't even argue properly, and yet you claim to be a member of MENSA.

Top kek lad. Kill yourself.
>>
>>38184860
>This is why I don't like arguing with women
>EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS WOMENNNNNZ
;)

>>38184903
>MENSA really doesn't mean anything though
How are those sour grapes?

>Nobody gives a shit about you.
Except my girlfriend, family and friends.

>Your pitiful, non-argument points did absolutely nothing to disprove my claims
Why is it that you fucking losers always seem to think you're not on 4chan?

>You can't even argue properly
I'm not interested in arguing with losers on 4chan.

>Kill yourself.
Nah
>>
i just got rejected by a fatass i met on tinder. she was texting me about how she wanted to sleep with me and about how she wants to just hook up. i thought it was a sure thing even though i was just looking to get my dick wet and i wasn't attracted to her.
but she rejected me after spending 30 minutes with me.

This doesn't deserve it's own thread but I'm going to unironicalky kill myself tonight. I tied a noose and hung it over a beam in my basement. im about to go back down and do the deed.

goodbye.
>>
>>38183968
Yeah, that's where the good women are, married happily, the only ones left are like 99% of the time mega-stacies
>>
>>38183968
yep, just check out /r/deadbedroom or stepdad to see how they're doing.
>>
>>38185076
>He's pretending he wants to kill himself over a fatty
lmao why?
>>
>>38185041

>I'm not interested in arguing with losers on 4chan
>Proceeds to argue with losers on 4chan

are you retarded?
>>
>>38185154
>He thinks this is an argument and not just me shitting on him
Do you have these "arguments" often?
>>
>>38185172

Answer the question, are you retarded? Your bants are weak. I cannot stop laughing at you. Something tells me you don't have a girlfriend, just like you aren't a member of MENSA.
>>
>>38185202
>Member of MENSA
>Retarded
The irony

>I cannot stop laughing at you
>Laugh on the outside, cry on the inside
I don't care what you're doing right now because I know when you crawl into bed you'll think about what I've said and you'll know I'm right

What age did you lose your virginity, again? I can't remember what you said. You did experience teenage romance right?
>>
>>38185172
>you shitting on him
If that`s what you want to believe then,sure.
>>
>>38185262

Actually I probably won't even remember you in twenty minutes, but tell yourself whatever you need to. I'm sure it helps you sleep at night.

Also, considering the fact that you do not understand the definition of "irony" and the fact that I have openly questioned your claim of MENSA membership, I ask yet again: are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>38185369
;)

>>38185415
>I probably won't even remember you in twenty minutes,
>probably

>I'm sure it helps you sleep at night
Having a girlfriend does that for me. Do you get tired after busting a nut too?

>Also, considering the fact that you do not understand the definition of "irony"
>I didn't understand what you said so you're retarded
>>
>>38185454

Yeah, you're retarded. You don't understand the definition of irony. To paraphrase the conversation thus far:

>I doubt you are a member of MENSA. Are you mentally retarded?
>Hurr I am totally a member of MENSA and you're calling me retarded? IRONY
>That's not the correct usage of "irony." Are you sure you aren't retarded?
>HURR YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID

Literal retard.

Have fun with your "girlfriend" (read: hand)
>>
File: 1480566822577.jpg (75KB, 403x401px) Image search: [Google]
1480566822577.jpg
75KB, 403x401px
>>38183834
The internet and feminism gave them the ability to get extremely picky and not be judged for riding the cock carousel
>>
>>38185512
>Hurr I am totally a member of MENSA and you're calling me retarded? IRONY
Hahaha. Confirmed for missing the point.

>Literal retard.
>FOR THE THIRD TIME, EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS RETARDED
If you keep saying it you'll end up believing it.

>Have fun with your "girlfriend"
She is on her period

>(read: hand)
Nah
>>
>>38184589
>Most couples are a beta and a qt.
Most couples are a girl who's had her fun and now wants someone who's desperate enough to financially support her
>>
>>38185558

Last post you'll get from me: if you're going to LARP as a member of MENSA (an organization not known for regularly accepting members who do not understand the dictionary definition of words like irony) you should at least utilize Google to verify that your word choices are definitively correct and to ensure that you aren't making an ass out of yourself.

Like I said before, enjoy your hand. I'm out though, there's very little satisfaction in arguing with an inferior.
>>
>>38185616
>If I misunderstand what was ironic it means you've used it wrong
Buddy. Friend. It's time to accept that you're not bright.

>enjoy your hand.
Well I'll have to whilst she is bleeding.

>there's very little satisfaction in arguing with an inferior
And yet you'll read this post because you can't help yourself. You'll never amount to anything anon. Why can't you just stop disappointing your parents who love you and find a girl and a job?
>>
>>38185679

he's right though, you didn't use irony correctly.
>>
>>38185709
>he's
I think you mean "I'm" little buddy.
>>
>>38185794

>Doesn't understand the definition if irony, insists he is correct anyway
>Has engaged in nothing but ad hominem attacks and other means of demeaning others

Stop feeding the troll
>>
>>38185848
>he just doesn't stop replying
lmfao
>>
>>38183925
yeah after she is done riding the cock carousel and only dating the beta for his resources then cucking him to get the good genes from alphas.
>>
>>38185951
I'm thankful betas are looking after my kids for me. Thanks.
>>
>>38186001
well jokes on you I am red pill enough not to trust women. loyalty is not in their nature and I have no plans of having serious relationship with women. expecting loyalty from women is like expecting dogs to talk.
>>
>>38186210
>well jokes on you I am red pill enough not to trust women
Plenty of betas to pay though. I have two kids from two different girls when I was younger. The mothers have partners who help look after my sons.

>loyalty is not in their nature and I have no plans of having serious relationship with women
Loyalty isn't really available for betas I agree. They'll be loyal if you make them though
>>
If you're a below average looking male, your very existence is offensive.
>>
>>38183834
Keep telling yourself thats why your pathetic lifestyle isnt getting any girls. Getting angry at girls for you being inept is the making of a disturbed man
>>
>>38186247
>I have two kids from two different girls when I was younger. The mothers have partners who help look after my sons.

I believe you women have been cucking men for centuries
>They'll be loyal if you make them though

pffff hahahahahah no that is not how it works women are only as loyal as their options and even alpha chads get cheated on. the more attractive she is the more likely she is going to cheat.
>>
>>38186397
Just make her feel like she has no options bro. You can do it. I dated a girl for a bit who had vaginismus. I still fucked her and she swallowed at least 500 loads from me because I told her she was broken and no one else would want her anyway. ezpz
>>
>>38186444
I forgot to mention because I've been drinking; she cried every time we had sex because big dick and, obviously, vaginismus. Oh well lol
>>
>>38183853
We can be mass murderers and serial killers tho.

Also, organizations like ISIS recruit betas as well.
>>
>>38186517
>Also, organizations like ISIS recruit betas as well.
And then they send them to kill themselves with a bomb.
>>
>>38186444
no I am good that sounds toxic. I rather just date them causally before they become expire milk and move on to the next one. love is really death to me and I am only keeping these hoes at arm's length. I use to speak against degeneracy and only going for virgin brides but fuck that women are giant emotional children that you can't trust to be loyal.
>>
>>38186680
Have you lost your virginity yet tho?
>>
>>38186711
not yet bro but I am actually trying now by talking to women more and going to parties to find some hoes. I am fully embracing degeneracy now and I don't care if the girl is a virgin or not anymore.
>>
>>38183834

I'm not sure I understand OP's pic....
>>
>>38186822
beta cuck org
>>
>>38186780
>I don't care if the girl is a virgin or not anymore
Good. I have no idea whether this holds back so many robots. Just stop giving a shit. Good luck on your pussy slaying vag conquest goals of 2017 anon
>>
>>38183834
They don't care is the thing.
Women never wanted people who help society they want people to help them.
They don't even want a symbiotic relationship they just wanna leech.
>>
>>38186517
Nigga, betas make fucking terrible MM's and serial Killers. Elliot Rodger and Randy Stair both got less than 10 kills and all the popular mass murderers have been insane chads or old men.
Face it, even as psycho's you guys fucking suck at it.
>>
>>38185110
>unironically linking reddit
Dude fuck off you know those are meaningless anecdotes
>>
>>38183834
It's always been this way you retard, the internet has just made it more apparent.
>>
>>38186934
as opposed to the meaningless anecdotes being responded to? lmao retard
>>
>>38186906
what about Ted Kaczynski and Ted Bundy? betas turned alpha by insanity?
>>
>>38186967
>Ted Bundy
Do you honestly think he isn't alpha as fuck?

>Ted Kaczynski
Total omega
>>
>>38186934
>meaningless anecdotes
But your statement about betas isn't?
>>
>>38186948
At least I don't use reddit, retard

Also quit shifting the blame
>>
>>38186990
I didn't say anything about betas or alphas, the fuck? I'm not the anon you think you're talking to.
>>
>>38187019
>deflecting
yep, just another emotional moron. you can't even bring yourself to address the point because you know what you said was so retarded it was indefensible
>>
>>38183834
my hand is gargantuan, does this mean I'm not a nice guy :(
>>
>>38187019
>at least I don't use reddit
Yeah but that's completely separate from the argument. It's about poisoning the board. Which really doesn't matter anymore. 4chan was a lost cause back in 2012 even.
>>38187044
Yeah I assumed you weren't jumping in. Why you have to point out why you're not that guy when the comment is still completely valid in context of the posts being made is beyond me.
This clearly wasn't directed at you. You'd have to be new to not see that.
>>
>>38186977
ah yeah I just read up on Bundy's childhood, I thought he was bullied but apparently he made that up, sly motherfucker
>>
>>38183834

I'm beta as fuck and all it got me was a relationship with a controlling domineering bitch. Alpha down to Omega is a spectrum, not a fucking caste system. Not all alphas are ripped maniacs, and not all betas are socially inept weaklings who give over to betas at every turn.
>>
>>38187055
Says you, you're now throwing a hissy fit because I'm bullying you for linking reddit and not calling out the other anon for citing anecdotes too (which he totally was too but I have no obligation to point that out reddit boy)
>>
>>38187110
wrong, I'm just calling you out for being a retard. but someone as stupid and triggered as you won't see it, so I'm not going to bother after this
>>
>>38187109

give over to alphas, sorry.

Addendum: If you're beta you can still fucking roll with the punches. Even if you're like Mr.Fruit Gushers on the front page right now talking about how some chick thought he was weird for buying fucking fruit gushers when in reality it's probably because he is overweight, and can't make eye contact. An alpha will just laugh off awkward situations and quip back, maybe flirt.
>>
>>38187091
>your statement
All you needed to say was "the" instead of you and you would have avoided this entire mess. Anyway his statement was anecdotes too, but its not like I cared to entertain his post with a reply
>>
>>38187129
I don't know what happened in your life, but I'm sure reddit will help you through it. Stay strong champ.
>>
>What happened to humanity?

What, the humanity that's been brutalising and murdering one another since the start of time?

Quote from Ecclesiastes:
Do not say, "Why were the old days better than these?" For it is not wise to ask such questions.

>Is it really "ugh beta males" or did something else change?

Perhaps women are naturally repulsed by men who are overly concerned about observing outdated social conventions, and who appear to treat women as if they're angels?

>Don't women realize that if we were all gang members the world would fall apart?

Women know that's not going to happen, they also don't think in terms of collective responsibility. Women don't get as easily spooked as men, women are the ones doing the spooking. Literally every country on Earth at all times in history have used brutal punishments against men and boys, in order to impose an order that was suitable to women and girls (and secondarily other men and boys). If you were in Russia you could be conscripted as a male. If you were in South Korea right now (a situation which could go to Hell), you could be conscripted. In Malaysia and other countries they had judicial caning of BOYS, while exempting adult women. No matter how many red-pilled males you have, those will always be vastly outnumbered and out-powered by males who will literally kill you to keep access to pussy.
>>
>>38187098
What happens as a child is inconsequential as to whether you're beta or alpha.
>>
>>38187143
>you would have avoided this mess
Anon you're clearly at fault here. Don't bother. The context of my post is clear. If you see it unfitting for me to reply in that manner just tell me you're not that guy without commenting on the confused situation or just ignore it.

Welcome to 4chan.
>>
File: son.jpg (18KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
son.jpg
18KB, 399x399px
We no longer control women, so they have returned to their natural order. Seek out men of genetic quality, get pregnant, marry beta males

Lose control of women, lose control of society
>>
>>38187287
>Lose control of women, lose control of society
By this logic women ARE society.
>>
>>38187305

Maybe by your logic, but not by mine.
>>
>>38187318
No, it's your logic. You literally stated losing control of women = losing control of society. Therefore women are society. Maybe you shouldn't be so retarded.
>>
>>38187344
I think what he meant was rather that losing control of women implies losing control of society. Not an equation.
It's English so it's clearly not obvious what was meant here. It's a terrible language for logical expressions.
>>
>>38187344
>lose control of steering wheel = losing control of car
>steering wheel =/= car
Not him, unironically kill yourself. Disgusting how stupid you are
>>
>>38187382
Losing control of the steering wheel doesn't mean losing control of the car though. Do you even drive?

>>38187372
I know what he meant. He just stated it in a retarded way
>>
>>38187400
No he stated it in an ambiguous way. The normal way you'd do in English. You just decided to interpret it in a way that'd be logically inconsistent. Women are obviously not society.

We do these exclusions all the time in English.
>>
>>38187426
>You just decided to interpret it in a way that'd be logically inconsistent
Okay now you're wrong. It's logically consistent.
>We
No. You mean YOU do those exclusions. Logic is constant. He literally stated women are society. It's not my fault you choose to divine what he implied instead of just reading what he wrote. Was it you who wrote it? Is that why you're so defensive?
>>
I don't see why this is an issue op. They aren't talking about guys being nice, they're talking about those fedora tippers that act like being nice is such an exclusive and rare quality that women should love but instead go for literal abuse. To these people (and apparently yourself too), there is no middle ground, either you're nice or you're some abusive chad douche.

Try hanging out with a guy that will buy you chocolates, write you poems, never argue anything with you and just change every subject to talk about how pretty you are. If you sincerely think this wouldn't get incredibly annoying and cringey fast, you're beyond help and have ate up daytime cartoon lies.
>>
>>38183834
Just become a well rounded citizen and get /fit/. no gay ass gangster shit.
>>
Women haven't stopped to do any philosophical stuff because their lives are always good. The reason "ugh beta males" exists now is because females have closer to equal footing in things like education/economic power.

Let's say their is a girl who is a 5/10 but makes $100,000 a year. She will want a man who makes MORE than that, AND is slightly better looking than her. Any man not as educated or who doesn't make as much money as her is such a loser he better not even talk to her in her mind.

They have no reason to actually want to pair with anyone because they used to do it out of economic needs, but now they can make as much money as a guy and so they all just go towards badboys/chads.
>>
>>38187449
No I didn't write it.
>you do those exclusions
Have you seen people talk? I'm autistic. I have to keep track of this stuff all the time. Trust me I know that people do these exclusions all the time because I notice them all the time.
And you'll find plenty of research in computer science especially back when people thought using English would be a good way to program. Its a terrible language. That's it.
>it's logically consistent
Talk about being defensive. You're trying to defend a clear inequality here. But go ahead. Show me how women and society are the exact same thing.
>>
>>38187716
>Show me how women and society are the exact same thing.
They aren't you dumb autistic cunt, it's just the logic he used. He said losing control of women = losing control of society. There is no novus actus interveniens therefore, logically, if by losing control of one you lose control of both they are logically the same. The rest of your post is pointless. Go be an autist pretending to understand real people somewhere else.
>>
>>38187785
>it's the logic he used
He didn't make a logical statement. He made a statement in English which you interpreted as a logical statement. The actual meaning he wished to convey was implication but you assumed equation.
It's logically inconsistent in the case of equation (which you assumed) and it's logically consistent (but unproven) in the case of implication.
He didn't say
>losing control of women = losing control of society
He said
>lose control of women, lose control of society
Which is ambiguous. Frankly I'm surprised we're not discussing how silly it is of me to not view this strictly as implication.

>if losing control of one you lose control of both they're logically the same.
Yes. That's not what's being stated at all though. If we lost control of society have we lost control of women? No such statement was made by anon.

But you're too stupid to discuss with clearly. I hope your first year college math course sets you straight on this basic logic stuff.
>>
Here's a very rough outline of Aristophanes' 'The Assemblywomen':

>Roastie convinces other roasties to take control of the government
>Roasties convince betas to give them access to government, claiming that betas will have better sex lives and get free food
>Betas hand over power, get busy consuming free food
>Roasties now freely chase Chad
>>
>>38187929
>He meant to make an implication
>Despite stating something expressly
This is why autists shouldn't be allowed to live. They're complete wastes of time.
>>
>>38187972
This is a shit analysis of Assemblywomen. Both men AND women have to sleep with the ugliest before getting to the best looking Athenian.
>>
>>38188023
Lad that self confessed autist has a better handle on social norms than you, getting into that much of a debate because you decided to deliberately misinterpret something makes you seem like more of a spectrum dweller than he is.
>>
>>38188125
Where are you even getting social norms from? Nobody is talking about them. I swear this board is full of retards in love with the sound of their own echo chamber.
>>
>>38188074

I simplified it, but my analysis isn't shit at all.

>Both men AND women have to sleep with the ugliest before getting to the best looking Athenian.

The women are depicted as continually suggesting to the 'betas' that the betas will get all sorts of benefits from handing more power over to women, they convince the betas to introduce 'sexual liberation' is a rule - when the reality of this sexual liberation is freedom for the women, and burden for the men. The "...so long as you sleep with the ugliest first" is an appeal to these men's self interest, the same way modern feminists convinced men "sexual liberation means more sex for you!", when in reality it's more sex for Chad. That's a consistent theme throughout the play, appealing to the dumb selfish interests of betas, hookwinking them to gain freedom from responsibilities TO them.
>>
>>38188143
Not deciding to take everything literally and be pedantic about it is a fundamental social norm.
That other higher functioning autist gets it.
I like helping the disabled so let me know if you need anything else cleared up.
>>
>>38188222
Please explain how having to sleep with every person less attractive than your chosen partner means more sex for Chad and a burden for betas who now get to fuck attractive women working their way up to Chad when they would have died virgins before.
>>
>>38188258
>social norms
>on 4chan
Holy shit boy. Why do robots consistently think /r9k/ is separate from 4chan? Kill yourself autismo
>>
>>38188262

You completely ignored what I wrote. You never see this 'law' enforced in the play by anyone other than the women. The emphasis in the play is on the main roastie convincing the men of the city (this is a major scene, and it's very clearly written) to enact all sorts of changes that these men selfishly THINK will benefit them, so she appeals to their base interests - but it's clear that enforcement of these things would be detrimental to the men. It's also very clear in the language that Praxagora uses that she's letting slip her contempt for these beta men at the very moment that she's suggesting to them that it's in their interests to follow sexual liberation. She's literally arguing the EXACT points that first wave feminists like Elizabeth Cady-Stanton called for - an end to marriage and fatherhood in order to undermine male power in society, so that women can chase Chad at mens expense.
>>
>>38188275
>I'm allowed to be a raging retard its 4chan woopeedopppeedurrrr
You're an embarrassment to trolls and clinical retards everywhere, don't sweat the(you)s and enjoy your attempt at a smug last word.
>>
>>38184415
A nice person isn't a "nice guy". When you finally figure out the difference between the two you might be able to find a little respect from others.
>>
>>38183982
Originally redpill me on the black pill
>>
>pretend to be someone's friend
>stalk them
>scare them
>instantly try to force a romance in their moment of weakness
>put them in a social deadlock to keep forcing yourself on them
>get rejected or ghosted or btfo'd by people who are genuinely afraid of you
>get mad
>post about it on a Siberian sled dog training forum
>talk about how unfair it is that people are afraid of you for your actions
>think you're free of any blame
>stereotype the group you wanted to stick your pee pee in
>it's totally x group's or society's fault for you being creepy, don't they know how entitled to sex you are?
Stay mad fags
>>
>>38188389
>so she appeals to their base interests
I dunno. I don't think being forced to fuck uggos is in my interests when I can just skip several rungs above them already.

Sexual liberation is already a thing and it has benefited me nicely. I don't see an issue with it.

>>38188421
You're now breathing manually.
>>
>>38188672

>I dunno. I don't think being forced to fuck uggos is in my interests when I can just skip several rungs above them already.

The final scene is meant as farce, and is a distinct even from her earlier arguments to betas. Most of the "Chads" who post here just sleep with roasties and pretend\believe they're hot, but good on you if that's not the case for you.

>Sexual liberation is already a thing and it has benefited me nicely. I don't see an issue with it.

So after all that you agree with me? Sexual liberation benefits a small number of men, and only sexually. You're never going to be a father, you're never going to have a functional relationship, and it's likely at one point in your life you'll have to deal with a domestic violence or family kangaroo court. You'll live your life out being ruled by woman, and as Aristophanes' was trying to communicate... you practically are one.
>>
Can anyone explain OPs image to me? I mean it is a chicken foot right? Is it because betas are too chicken or something?
>>
>>38188647
Just a reminder that you using the words "stalk, scare, force, deadlock" etc is caused by bad looks of the male you're talking about. If he was attractive, you would be using different words.

It's not the problem that men are "creepy", the problem is that whatever unattractive males do is considered creepy.
>>
>>38186277
I would rather be black and born in a 3rd world country if it meant I didn't have to be an elephant man. I would take poverty and being a subhuman, just so I could know what it's like to be attractive. I'm an 18 year old male, but I look like a fat 50 year old MtF tranny.
>>
>>38188823
>Most of the "Chads" who post here just sleep with roasties and pretend\believe they're hot
What you are or aren't is of no consequence if you're getting laid, anon. Nobody is lamenting what they lack when they're balls deep inside a girl calling you daddy and begging for you to cum inside her.

>You're never going to be a father, you're never going to have a functional relationship
This is projection. Now that I've gotten older I have a function relationship with a girl who was a 19 year old virgin when I met her, she wants to be a stay at home mother and I've made her cry when fucking with her and saying I didn't want to have kids with her. I'm good dude.

>at one point in your life you'll have to deal with a domestic violence
Are you trying to say I'm going to hit a bitch or one is going to hit me lol

>you practically are one
In this case being called a woman is a label and I don't give a shit how I'm labelled if I'm successful. Might as well call me a fag for sleeping with sluts. It's of the same consequence.
>>
>>38186977
I just looked at a picture of Ted Kaczynski's face, and I'm pretty sure I'm just a younger and more artistic version of him, I look fairly similar and I'm almost the exact same height, and the shit he did sounds like something I would do if I went insane, which I probably will if I don't kill myself.
>>
>>38188878
>I'm an 18 year old male, but I look like a fat 50 year old MtF tranny.
So you're completely at fault but still want a magical cure-all. lol

>>38188877
No. The words are the same. Women just overlook these negatives due to the attractiveness of the male. The same way you'd ignore the fact that a girl is crazy if she was a qt
>>
>>38188918
So what you're saying is you look like Nick Diaz? That dude is dope as fuck.
>>
>>38188936
>No. The words are the same. Women just overlook these negatives due to the attractiveness of the male. The same way you'd ignore the fact that a girl is crazy if she was a qt
Yeah because looks don't at all affect how you're perceived, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

Women need to be called out on their bullshit. Creepy just means unattractive.
>>
>>38187400
You don't lose complete control of the car, you can still access the throttle and brake and clutch and gear stick, but you can't influence the direction in which the car turns, and it becomes pretty much obsolete, so you either have to get the steering fixed, or get a new car (society), at the moment, we decided to get a new car because there were too many jews preventing us from fixing the car, so we're doing it the hard way.
>>
File: Women killers.png (2MB, 2091x1593px) Image search: [Google]
Women killers.png
2MB, 2091x1593px
>>38183834
>Don't women realize that if we were all gang members the world would fall apart?
They don't care about long term profit, they want joy in the moment and if that means having a black exotic boyfriend then she is in heaven.

Looking forward to the day when women lose their rights, they will breed humanity back to the Stone Age if this continues.
>>
>>38184412

This is best feel.
>tfw I've used and abused every orifice this pre-Stacy has and when we eventually break up every guy she dates will enjoy my used goods
>>
>>38188897

I don't want to derail the thread completely. You've already wasted my time with your cliffs notes misreading of Assemblywomen. Here's a question to ask yourself - are you really 'Chad' if you fell the need to respond point by point to a few remarks made on r9k of all places?

>This is projection

No, it's just my general observation. Guys who sleep with lots of girls THINK they can then get into a LTR with a 'good girl' or whatever, they end up getting cucked. The real Chads I've talked to are mostly aware of this.

>Are you trying to say I'm going to hit a bitch or one is going to hit me lol

I'm saying the general culture of 'sexual liberation' is what creates things like the domestic violence and family court industries, which you're probably going to remain oblivious to until its too late.

>In this case being called a woman is a label and I don't give a shit how I'm labelled if I'm successful...

It wasn't meant as a specific taunt towards you as an individual. The point is that people who pursue sex alone end up being nothing more than animals, they end up having no moral center as individuals. One of the points of the play is that these would-be-alphas (Hmmm?) throw away even fatherhood, handing their children over to the state essentially. This has consequences for everyone.
>>
>>38188844
I think it's because a chickens foot is small, weak, cold, slimy, dirty, confronting e.t.c, the exact opposite of what they want to feel grabbing their leg. Chad's hands are large, pulsing with muscle, warm, mostly clean, and gripping her leg like a vice.
>>
>>38188936
I'm trying to eat better and exercise, but nothing I can do will fix feminine eyes, being a manlet, puffy cheeks, and a tiny jaw. Also I'm a mouth breather so I'm fucked anyway.
>>
>>38189020
You can never win with normies. They always preach hard work, but if you do start working hard and still fail, they will just say you didn't work hard enough. And if you mention any of the things that are out of your control (like you did) they will claim you're making excuses.

You can't win with these "people".
>>
>>38189020

>feminine eyes

What the? What are feminine eyes???
>>
>>38188959
Creepy can mean multiple things depending on context. A good looking guy can be creepy yet still good looking.

>>38188967
You don't drive do you? That is still control. Loss of steering is not loss of control. That's a false analogy. Good luck trying to argue this if you don't have a license and are riding in your car while it gets towed lol

>>38188995
>are you really 'Chad' if you fell the need to respond point by point to a few remarks made on r9k of all places?
I never claimed to be. I simply claimed I was getting laid. I've fucked 11 girls. If that's Chad then I'm Chad, if it's not I'm not. I don't care because I'm getting laid.

>Guys who sleep with lots of girls THINK they can then get into a LTR with a 'good girl' or whatever
I've had several LTRs and never been cheated on. Even the sluttiest girl was loyal but we weren't really in a relationship, more like FWB. I don't give a shit what she did. She gave me weed in exchange for dick. Never had to pay a cent. Second time we hung out she fucked me in her best friends bed after buying weed.

>domestic violence
Nothing wrong with slapping a bitch, choking a bitch or pushing a bitch. Done this in all but one relationship

>family court industries
After fucking around for years I'm not studying law. I'm not worried.

>The point is that people who pursue sex alone end up being nothing more than animals
Are you trying to imply that humans are more than animals? Are you trying to ascribe some sort of great level of experience to humans just because we have greater cognition?

>One of the points of the play is that these would-be-alphas (Hmmm?) throw away even fatherhood, handing their children over to the state essentially
I literally don't care who raises my children, so long as I have them.

>This has consequences for everyone.
Not for me it doesn't.

>>38189020
Become a girl who gets used by taken men to satisfy sexual desires. You sound perfect for it.
>>
>>38189078
>Creepy can mean multiple things depending on context. A good looking guy can be creepy yet still good looking.
But in his case he will be perceived much better. And this is why women deserve to die.
>>
>>38183834

Now that women can work and leave the house, they don't need a nice beta to be a husband and provide for the family. The purpose of life for women now is single motherhood to the kids of a Chad, not to be the wife of a beta. Decades ago, it would be considered a good thing if a guy worked a decent job and wasn't a degenerate, now those types of men are punished.

Just look at what women value today. Complete garbage. Just don't concern yourself with them. Live for yourself. For every guy that refuses to play the game, there's one less bitch getting a family.
>>
>>38189038
It's funny but you bring up something that has helped me more than any other piece of advice a normalfag has given me. Complete and utter disregard of their criticism and """advice""" has made me happier as a whole. It sounds stupid but it's clear they have no perspective nor experience of robot problems so their opinions are generally worthless. They think their advice is good for everybody when it's only really good for themselves. Best to just stop trying to be someone you're not, a normalfag, and be urself, (un?)ironically.
>>
>>38188877
>it's not my fault, men are naturally creepy, and if I was born different, women would let me stick my benis in their vagoo
Do ypu realize how terrifying it is to be a woman? One too many drinks and you could be raped, given a disease, killed, or impregnated, which if pregnancy happened would get you pulled into endless bureaucracy to keep your life from being ruined. And the worst part is that people will downplay what happened and blame you.
Bring a woman means being on high alert at all times, and a muscular horny guy is just as much a threat as a guy who hunches over, wears only long sleeves, and never showers.

>>38189020
You obsess over minor flaws with your body instead of the major flaws in your behavior
Shower, exercise, wash your face, brush your teeth, dress okay, and cut your and the rest of your looks won't matter much
>>
>>38189162
I think it's much more sinister than that. The point is as an inferior man, if you work hard, you are giving to society, but due to your inferiority you're not getting much back. And this is what normies want. If there can be Chads who get a lot out of life for very little effort, there also have to be suckers who pay for their ride.

And this bullshit about self-improvement and hard work is how normies try to manipulate us into being suckers.

>>38189178
>One too many drinks and you could be raped, given a disease, killed, or impregnated, which if pregnancy happened would get you pulled into endless bureaucracy to keep your life from being ruined.
Yeah because nothing bad can ever happen to men who are drunk, right? Are you fucking retarded?

Women are to be blamed for being raped. You know why? Because I hate women. If anything bad happens to a woman, that's a win for me. So as far as I'm concerned, I'm not concerned. Women deserve to die. And I'm not trolling. I'm dead fucking serious.
>>
>>38189178
>One too many drinks and you could be raped, given a disease, killed,

Same exact shit could happen to men. This is why women are a joke.
>>
>>38189178
>Bring a woman means being on high alert at all times, and a muscular horny guy is just as much a threat as a guy who hunches over, wears only long sleeves, and never showers.

And guys have to be on constant alert of being attacked by other guys and not looking like a beta disappointment in front of women. Women can NEVER fail and will ALWAYS be protected by other men. Men don't get that luxury and if we fuck up socially, we're ostracized. Women aren't even scrutinized at half the rate men are. Women can't fail. And the very minute problems women do have, women like to play as this huge thing. Seriously, fuck women.
>>
>>38188974
>so enjoy a future where all men are low IQ psychopaths with no self control whatsoever

Red pill: It already happened.You don't think that there were many smart men who's genes were lost in history?

Take another red pill all the chads are breeding while the geniuses contribute invention and philosophy but mostly die. And this has already happened. So many great inventors etc were single and just died, leaving the Chads and Staceys to profit from their inventions.

We could have lots of Tesla's and geniuses walking around today, making humanity glorious, if women actually valued their traits in a mate.
>>
>>38184238
why anyone would fight for the right to be a wageslave is beyond me. If they wanna trade places I'll happily spend all day at home taking care of the kids, cleaning, cooking, then getting some succ at the end of the day.
>>
>>38183853
>Betas would never be gang members though
No they just turn into isis and all the other terrorists and spree killers.
>jeff dahmer.
>>
>>38189210
I think the self-improvement and hard work can be used as good concepts but the way they use them is bullshit, can definitely agree. Like it's great to actually get good and practice a hobby you enjoy but the way normals see it it's just social shit like
>get fit
>just be confident bruh
>get a hobby (that everybody can talk about at an entry level, nothing more)
They take these concepts and warp them into something that is vague, agreeable by many people, and doesn't help the people that actually need sincere advice. Their word is as shallow as their pass-times.
>>
>>38189265

Issac Newton and Nikola Tesla are some of histories greatest lifelong virgins. They might have been gay though. We don't know.
>>
>6ft4
>lanklet
>skiny af
>shy
>girls ignore me and dont give a fuck
>play in a band, basically sing songs from our favourite bands
>I sing
>girls fucking love it

its fucked, i talk to them at the bar before we play and nothing, I get up and start singing and fucking around with props and shit and afterward they all flock over. fucking whores
>>
>>38189294
The biggest problem is that they want you to ignore all the things out of your control.

They want you to work hard to compensate for being short and ugly. So let's say you work hard, you just put in a lot of effort to get to the same position where average male is by default. And somehow they think this is AT ALL acceptable, because "hurr das how it is mayne". No, that's not how it has to be. You know why it is that way? Because normies perpetuate the social hierarchy. They enforce it. They are to blame. Being short isn't a problem. Being ugly isn't a problem.

Shitty treatment from normies for being short and ugly is on the other hand the real problem.
>>
>>38183925
Alpha fix/ beta bux
>>
>>38189338
>Being short isn't a problem. Being ugly isn't a problem.

5'6" ugly robot here, you're full of shit, Being a short ugly guy IS a problem and I don't blame women for finding me unattractive. The problem with normies is that they think that those problems are fixable and that if you had other good qualities, you can compensate for that. You can't. I don't blame normies either, Normies live easy, normal lives so they assume what worked for them works for everyone.
>>
>>38189409
>Being a short ugly guy IS a problem and I don't blame women for finding me unattractive.
Then you're a fucking retard. They treat you poorly for something you have no control over and you do not blame them?

>You can't. I don't blame normies either, Normies live easy, normal lives so they assume what worked for them works for everyone.
Why do you not blame them? They are to be blamed. If some people have shitty lives, then some good lives. They are the enemy. They are to be blamed.
>>
File: 600full-bengt-ekerot.jpg (51KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
600full-bengt-ekerot.jpg
51KB, 600x470px
Secularization happened.
Without God there is no morals, religion has long protected society from degeneracy. But now traditionalism is dead and we are reverting back to our primal animal state.
>>
>>38189444

Just because I have a shit life doesn't mean everyone deserves a shit life.

In life, there are winners and losers, I drew the shit straw and so I'm a lifelong loser. But at least I'm alive while others that were better than me already died young. Every day I live and enjoy myself is like a fuck you to nature.
>>
>>38189477
>Just because I have a shit life doesn't mean everyone deserves a shit life.
But you have shit life because of them!

>In life, there are winners and losers, I drew the shit straw and so I'm a lifelong loser. But at least I'm alive while others that were better than me already died young.
Okay I see it now. They got to you. You are broken. Utterly broken and spineless. You get treated like shit every day by normies for things out of your control, but you accept it and are happy that you are alive. Happy that they didn't kill you. Do you not see how pathetic you are? And not because you're a loser at life, but because you are forgiving someone who treats you like shit every day. You just keep on doing it without being angry at your enemy how you should.
>>
>>38189505

It's not personal. You could take my exact personality, behavior, and thought process and put it into a Chad body and I'd be likable and popular. It's not personal, it's because of how I look. And that's fine, that's how the world works.
>>
>>38189584
But it's not fine. It's just not. Or do you really have no spine?

I don't see how anyone who can call himself a man could accept this.
>>
>>38189597

Because you have to understand what your place in life is. You can never change what you are and how others see you. That's just how it works.
>>
>>38189597
Their attitude is quite understandable when you can't change anything. It was said earlier that it is society that perpetuates it, so it is out of our hands. All we can do is change how we look at it.
>>
>>38189616
Says who. Normies. Chads?

I could understand not actively resisting them, but to actually be content that someone is shitting down your throat.

I just can't understand it. How could they have broken you like this? What have they done to you?
>>
>>38189640
To accept such injustice, hell even support it. What kind of "man" would you have to be. How broken would you have to be. This is some very advanced level of the stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>38189642

I can't force others to like me and accept me. That simple.

>>38189640

Society doesn't perpetuate it, nature does. Society arguably works against it by allowing betas to pay women for sex and other things that break the natural cycle.
>>
>>38189652
You don't have to support it, but to fight it is like asking a robot to become an anime protagonist. It's not going to happen. It is simply an unrealistic expectation, like telling someone to stop being short or deformed.
>>
>>38189688
>I can't force others to like me and accept me. That simple.
You should at least hate them for not accepting you for things out of your control.
>>
>>38189699
You should NEVER accept it without hating the normies. It just CAN NOT BE DONE. Someone punches, you, you can't punch back because they have the whole world behind them, you shouldn't forgive them.

I'm not saying fight. I'm saying never forget who is the enemy. Normies.
>>
>>38189701

I would be doing the exact same shit as them if the roles were reversed as would you.
>>
>>38189737
That's not at all relevant. Or maybe it is, but I honestly don't understand why. Could you maybe try to explain? I really don't know and people bring this up often, yet I don't see how it matters.
>>
>>38189754

You're a hypocrite. It's simple. Only one with a problem is you.
>>
>>38189765
>Hypocrite
>a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

Not really. What do you REALLY mean?
>>
>>38189725
You were just rambling on about not accepting it at all weren't you? Don't know what you're trying to argue at this point. You should probably work on being consistent, otherwise your supposed hate becomes unfocused. I practice berserking rituals, I should know.
>>
>>38189782

If you were born attractive, would you still be holding the same positions?
>>
>>38189785
I'm arguing that it's not all acceptable that inferior men have worse lives. That normies are to blame here and that they are the enemy.
>>
>>38189793
I don't know. How could I know for sure?

Bot for the sake of the argument, let's say that I would not. So? That doesn't mean I deserve to be treated like shit right now. Or does it?
>>
>>38189819
>treated like shit
I hear this a lot from robots, how exactly are you treated like shit?
>>
>>38189835
Ugly people are treated poorly in many ways. There are many studies proving this.

Same goes for short men, who are less likely to be in leadership position, earn less money and their marriages are less happy.

Pretty much getting less from life than someone who got born lucky is being treated like shit as far as I am concerned.
>>
>>38189872
>if i'm not a chad living on easy mode then my life is shit
pathetic
>>
>>38189801
Ah, but then if robots weren't "inferior" then I'm almost certain normals would be the inferior ones, according to your moral standards. The thing about hate is that it's easy to get lost if you don't reassess what it is you hate. So far you seem to hate hypocrisy, picking on the weak, and being spineless.
Personally, I hate how I can't even work or apply for neetbux due to my compromising circumstances. I channel my hate toward corporate managers and HR for having obscene standards, and the government for limiting me since dad makes too much money and I am expected to be self-sufficient. I hate how dependent on other people this current system is, that it is about who you know instead of who you are. Even in the U.S. there is no independence for its people, just the severance from Europe.
I don't think normalfags are the enemy though, in spite of all that. They're just dumb, not even worth the emotion. There are greater things that deserve our ire because they promote the constricting circumstances we find ourselves in today.
>>
>>38189995
How is it pathetic? My life is objectively worse.
>>
>>38189835
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect
Death by 1000s of tiny cuts, not allowed to take friday nights off at work like the good looking people so you are more stressed.
Your ideas are rejected
A major one really, like I would go to a political discussion group, start talking about some oil policy thing and some Stacy would cut me off and say some minor fact I said was wrong (it wasn't), it doesn't sound like much but it's a complete disregard for anything you say, a power play to make you invisible and weak, it's worse in person than it sounds here.
you don't get invited places, if you suggest something it's shot down. You have to be extra nice, if you ever complain about a ligetamiet slight everyone jumps all over you while good looking people get away with murder.
And that's people that know you
Cops will push you around, store clerks will insult you, people on the street will Push you off the sidewalk while walking,
>>
>>38190075
>Cops will push you around, store clerks will insult you, people on the street will Push you off the sidewalk while walking,
And if you don't take it, you're seen as the aggressor. I actually remember once walking down the street with this roastie running opposite of me taking up the whole path thinking I will be the one to get out of her way. Well I didn't and as she ran into me she bumped into the wall and started insulting me. She actually was so entitled that she though I would have to be the one to go out of her way, because she's an attractive female and I'm an ugly male.
>>
>>38188998
You overthinking anon, the picture is just to say that a nice guys trying to sexualize a relation ship is a huge turn off
>>
>>38190096
It largely depends on the woman. A lot of roasties that act like that are just cunts in general. They're the kind of people that walk by and go "excuse you" as a typical snob does. I find it happens more often in city areas, people have no shame there.
>>
>>38190133
Not really. Go to hell with NAWALT
>>
>>38189094
>And this is why women deserve to die.
And this is why you're alone and bitter.

>>38189283
Kill yourself faggot. Remove the name.
>>
>>38187236
It has more to do with your home life growing up, which modifies your behavior in public, in school, etc
>>
>>38190159
>And this is why you're alone and bitter.
I'm alone and bitter because I have been treated like shit for my inferiority all my life. Cause and effect.
>>
>>38190150
Yes really, some cunts are more vocal and others are less vocal. I thought you'd know this by now instead of assuming I'm white-knighting. Clearly you don't have enough experience with shitty people, myself included.
>>
>>38190179
Well my point is that in the end, they're all cunts.

No offense meant to you.
>>
>>38189338
I don't want to make you feel bad or whatever but what you're talking about is simple natural order.
Life is not fair. That's it. Today in our modern society we try to hide that and make everyone think we're on an even ground. And that's not entirely false, because your physic is not your only way to get power now, there is money. Sadly some people are weak, ugly, dumb and poor. Life is like that.

It's far worse in nature.

I don't really know what to think what I'm saying is horrible.
>>
>>38190169
So? It's not unchangeable. If your behaviour, attitude, personality, etc is bad you can still change it.

>>38190174
>Is inferior
>Gets bitter and angry for being treated as such
Truly, you should be put down.
>>
>>38190267
It's a natural order perpetuated and enforced by normies. By their police, by their society. There is no reason for a robot not to be hateful against normies. That is if it's a real robot and not some crypto-Chad.
>>
>>38190279
>Truly, you should be put down.
Did I miss the part where I choose to be inferior? Was there some form being passed down before I was born?

>Short? Fuck yeah! Check!
>Ugly? Don't mind if I do. Check!
>Small dick? Aye aye, sir!
>>
>>38189353
I believe it is beta bucks, alpha fucks.
>>
You don't have to be a gang member to be alpha.
>>
>>38190267
I'll never stop finding it funny that humans are supposedly above animals and yet we still cling onto those things even in our society. Being aware of our existence is the worst defect nature could have ever given us.
>>
>>38190284
They enforce it because they're the majority. But if we restarted society from scraps this order would take back.
Let's go further if all robots made a society you'd see this natural order goes back. Human naturally crave power and females to perpetuate the race.
The truth is that the problem is within humans not society.
>>
>>38190351
You might be right. Actually I'm quite sure you are right. Humans are the problem.
>>
>>38189737
Then you're no better than them.
>>
File: 1413476737945.jpg (32KB, 720x629px) Image search: [Google]
1413476737945.jpg
32KB, 720x629px
>>38190358
Yes, now you too can swallow the blackest pill: Misanthropy.
>>
>>38190351
>>38190378
good thing you losers are impotent betas without the ability to enact any real change. no one cares about your misery and no one will. enjoy dying alone and miserable
>>
>>38185172
Fucking retard can't tell when he's the laughingstock
>>
>>38190435
Thanks, you too neighbor!
>>
>>38190435
Don't react to the enemy trying to bait you into saying something you shouldn't be saying. Their words don't mean shit. Don't get provoked by the enemy.
>>
>>38190358
This is not hopeless though, an ideal society where the physic doesn't matter anymore can exist. But it would take centuries if not thousands of years to see something like that.
>>
>>38190459
Then it's hopeless. Only things that happen during my own life are important as far as I'm concerned. Who gives a shit what happens afterwards. I won't have any offspring to experience this.
>>
>>38190456
>s-stay strong guys, only talk to each other! don't look at reality!
oh my god you people are comically pathetic
>>
>>38190489
Reality? My only problem is that I actually do look at reality.

I know we won't enact any real change like changing the whole society. Just one more reason to be miserable and to realize we have nothing to lose.
>>
File: 1498706608494.png (202KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
1498706608494.png
202KB, 365x363px
>>38183834
In short:
>technology advances
>Tinder changes the entire dating scene
>women now get to fuck Chad whenever they want
>this means normal men have to put in extra effort
>men realise they can find the sense of accomplishment much easier through Vidya and porn
>this causes masses of men to give up on women and become beta manchildren
>meanwhile women are still having the time of their lives with Chad being immature and idiotic sluts
>>
>>38190469
Make sense. For right now, i'm going to be very pragmatic but aim for a girl like you. Not talking about a fatty or an average but cute girl.
Really an "unattractive" girl as you are (by society standards).
A lot of ugly men aim for pretty girls. The chick is not a model so she's average to their eyes when the trust is she's cute af and can aim for very good looking men.
If you're not socially retarded you can aim above your league but if it's not the case lower your standards.
I hate talking like that because for me love is more than standards. Humans are not products to buy and review.
Most people here complain about the shallowness of society when they are shallow themselves.
>>
>>38190546
Nope.

I did not choose to get born ugly and short, so I will not change my standards. I will rather be alone. But also complain about normies.
>>
>>38190546
how old are you? I felt like that when I was 20. I'm over 30 now and everything you're saying is like an ugly young guy's romance fantasy.
>>
>>38190301
Why do you think it has anything to do with what you choose? It doesn't mean you shouldn't be put down.

>>38190439
>Yet another retard trying the "everyone who doesn't agree with me is dumb" argument
You realise you're arguing with emotion which is exactly what you accuse roasties of? Of course you don't realise. You're probably autistic but at the very least have absolutely no self-awareness.

>>38190529
>Projection: The Post

>>38190560
Or maybe you should just stop complaining and either fix yourself or shut up. Nobody wants to hear you. Nor can anybody hear you since you're a manlet lmfao
>>
>>38190560
So don't complain about society if you act the same

>>38190561
What are you talking about ? I've had a gf who literally rejected a good looking guy for me.
She rejected his kiss, I just talked to her afterward and kissed her in the week.
Y'all are batshit crazy on this board. Love and sex are not just about look, chads and stacies or whatev are not all humans.
You speak like someone who rarely went out to meet people and still dont today.
>>
>>38190600
>Why do you think it has anything to do with what you choose? It doesn't mean you shouldn't be put down.
You want to put me down for something out of my control? Okay. See this right here, robots? This is the normie mind. Remember this the next time you think of them as anything else but an enemy.

>Or maybe you should just stop complaining and either fix yourself or shut up. Nobody wants to hear you. Nor can anybody hear you since you're a manlet lmfao
Yet you keep responding to me. Big guy.
>>
>>38190616
>So don't complain about society if you act the same
I will complain because it's me who is getting the short end of the stick. And if I start acting differently, I will still be getting it.

My behavior is irrelevant.
>>
>>38190644
Your behaviour doesn't make sense lad. I understand it somehow, you don't want to be fucked in the ass. But you're a fish wanting to be a turtle.
You can find a cute girl yeah, I know unattractive people with pretty girlfriends.
But there are girls who got the short end of the stick too, if you don't wanna be skilled socially you'll have far more luck with these girls.
>>
>>38190631
You're literally trying to fight against evolution with your first sentence. You contribute nothing anyway. Why should society help support someone that does nothing, will be nothing and contributes nothing?

>Yet you keep responding to me. Big guy.
So?
>>
>>38190697
Well yeah because it's me who is part of the evolution. It's very simple. You people treat me like shit for things out of my control. I get angry. And then you are surprised I get angry? Where do you get this audacity?

Well you say that no one wants to hear me and yet you respond :3
>>
>>38190692
Ugly girls will have much, MUCH better social standing than me. Not comparable.
>>
>>38190729
>Where do you get this audacity?
>reeeeeee people don't like me for being the same thing we're evolutionarily programmed to find disgusting
Blame your parents. Stop bothering everyone else with it

>Well you say that no one wants to hear me and yet you respond :3
I'm drunk. I'll respond to anything right now. Did you think it made you important or that it implied you had anything good to say?
>>
>>38188023
It's completely normal to express things like that anon. I agree that if people were super clear about things and expressed themselves succinctly we'd have a way better communication experience but I'm not sure we can achieve that realistically.
>>
>>38190760
>Blame your parents. Stop bothering everyone else with it
No I will blame the people who treat me like shit. Not my parents.

>Did you think it made you important or that it implied you had anything good to say?
Not really lol.
>>
>>38190777
>No I will blame the people who treat me like shit. Not my parents.
Hahahahahaha I recognise you. You're the fucking loser who is ugly and short but refuses to blame his parents for how he is treated despite being genetically inferior trash.
>>
>>38190805
Well yeah because as I said before, you are the ones to make the choice to treat ugly and short people like shit. You will be blamed.
>>
>>38190741
Nah, I know what you're thinking about. I've known ugly girls who where in a comfortable social position too, regular parties, boyfriend etc...
But there are girls like you, even pretty who are socially retarded. The thing with socially retarded pretty girls is they get the job done by men usually. But trust me socially retarded ugly chick will stay alone.
I personally know a guy who is not really attractive managing to get super good looking girl. The chick is super loyal, I know because some friends of me tried to hit on her even though she's in couple. They make fun of the guy too even though I told them that's dumb and I admire the man.
>>
>>38190760
>just keep eating our shit and shutup
normans are disgusting
>>
>>38190825
>X is disgusting
>Y treats X like Z
>OMG THIS IS Y's FAULT I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS
No. It is X's fault. I.e: you

>>38190777
>Not my parents.
Your parents birthed you with the shit genetics that nobody likes. As people have told you before: being ignored is not being treated like shit. Nobody wants anything to do with you. Go die in a corner or something. Just leave us alone.

>Not really lol.
>LOL BUT I BRING IT UP FOR NO REASON xD
You. Corner. Die.

>>38190768
Speaking succinctly and speaking explicitly are two different things

>>38190876
It's our world. You only live in it because bleeding heart liberals find it wrong to abort you post-natally. You get neetbux because we allow it. You leech from us because we allow it. You're not only ugly and short but you're dumb too otherwise you'd realise you owe your QoL and actual existence to "normies"
>>
>>38190948
>No. It is X's fault. I.e: you
It would be my fault if I had a say in it. But I don't.

>Your parents birthed you with the shit genetics that nobody likes.
Once again. Not my fault. Your fault.
>>
>>38190985
>It would be my fault if I had a say in it.
Wrong. But explain why.

>Your fault.
>It's my fault your ugly ass genetically trash parents mated
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38190948
>It's our world. You only live in it because bleeding heart liberals find it wrong to abort you post-natally. You get neetbux because we allow it. You leech from us because we allow it. You're not only ugly and short but you're dumb too otherwise you'd realise you owe your QoL and actual existence to "normies"
lmfao I see, you're such a loser you come here trying to find bigger losers to belittle. just because you're ugly and short doesn't mean you don't have a job you retard. is your mcjob so stressful that you have to build up imaginary people to bring down?
>>
>>38191001
As I said. If you treat me like shit for something I have no control over, then it's your fault. You could choose not to, yet you don't.
>>
>>38189265
It already happened on a smaller scale but when the welfare state got involved to give women the option to run to the state the regressive breeding accelerated.

In a society with an abundance of resources r-selected people breed like rabbits while the K-selected people who build most things have no charm to attract a partner. Virgins like Tesla should take their knowledge to the grave, don't be a cuck by giving to society if you can't even have a partner.
>>
File: payslip lol.jpg (24KB, 1130x118px) Image search: [Google]
payslip lol.jpg
24KB, 1130x118px
>>38191005
>just because you're ugly and short doesn't mean you don't have a job you retard.
I'm 6'0, 7/10 and have a job.

>is your mcjob so stressful
Which is it? You need to make up your mind when being retarded. Am I jobless or do I have a shitty job? My payslip says I'm earning between $27.4 and $34 dollars an hour so it can't be that bad ;)

>>38191017
As you have been told hundreds of times: ignoring you is not treating you like shit.

>You could choose not to
There is nothing wrong with ignoring you or treating you like a person but don't expect to date normal girls if you're short and ugly lol
>>
>>38190948
>succinctly and explicitly
Yes they're two different things but they can be combined. Being succinct let's you rely on things like anon here had issues with. The confusion between equating and implying would still remain if you're succinct, potentially because you're clear in the context of a commonly shared idea of phrasing.
Explicitly you'd be forced to say 'implies' in that sentence. Which can certainly still be succinct but it is also explicit.
A combination of being succinct and explicit often involves very specific and precise wording.

It's not easy to do at all.
>>
>>38191098
There is obviously no point in taking to a normie that is a broken record.

I did not choose to be born inferior, so I don't see why I should suffer for it.

Whatever you say won't legitimize your shitty treatment. With these words I am out of this thread.
>>
>>38191098
holy fuck you're an idiot, you can't even form a coherent thought. try rereading what I wrote, I'm not wasting time with a drunk moron any more
>>
>>38189038
Pretty much, that advice is directed at fat normies or normies who don't have perfect health, you can't sugarcoat shit.

>>38189078
Yes I do, you must be an American used to driving only on straight freeways. Loss of steering, like I literally said before, is not losing control, but it's losing Most of the control. You can still control the car, but it's a lot harder.

And I'd rather commit seppuku then be a trap.

>>38189178
I don't think you realise how fucking ugly I am, it doesn't matter how fit I am, I'll always look like shit.

>>38189322
Lanklets can't be robots. Get out, I actually have a legitimate excuse in being a hideous manlet, you don't.

>>38190129
True.
>>
>>38183853
Gangs are quite literally composed of almost all betas with an alpha leading.

Words have meaning. Don't dilute language like niggers.
>>
>>38191108
>Yes they're two different things but they can be combined
Which they weren't as evidence by the fact that he explicitly saying women and society are the same thing. Stop trying to defend the guy being retarded. You're advocating for a point nobody gives a shit about anymore.

>>38191113
I've answered you multiple times and I have seen at least 20 people respond to you over time. No doubt there are even more. You're very obvious when you post. You seem to think you parents have done no wrong and it's everybody else's fault that you're short, ugly and have an abhorrent personality.

>With these words I am out of this thread.
Good. Fuck off. Leave 4chan as a whole. Jesus, I wish old 4chan was still here. This board would be trolled into oblivion.

>>38191113
>When I have no counter-argument you're a drunk idiot and I just can't even
Okay ;)

>>38191123
I'm not American. You still have 4 methods of input for control of the vehicle. Again, try arguing that just because you can't/aren't steering that you aren't in control of the vehicle lmao

>>38191130
>Gangs are quite literally composed of almost all betas with an alpha leading.
t. loser on the internet who would shit himself if someone pulled a gun

>Words have meaning. Don't dilute language like niggers.
It's the internet faggot. You're not even making a point against what I said here.
>>
>>38191123
How do you explain I personally know "ugly manlets" being successfull ?
>>
>>38183834
Something did change, women used to need a man, now days they technically don't but they still use men
They want sex, they look for Chads and studs
They want money, they look for desperate orbiters
They want a free butler, once again some desperate fatty will lick her hoes and be her free taxi and lifting service
Only once their beauty fades do women have to face reality of what life is like when everything isn't handed to you on a silver plate

In the past if women tried to pull that shit she would have to be *insert historically beautiful woman here* tier beautiful or part of aristocracy
"Ugh you're such a whimp"
>insert domestic abuse of medieval tier
followed by the bitch being kicked out of the serf to whore her ass in the local inn/tavern for a loaf of bread followed by stoning in the town square for tempting men to sin and consorting with succubi

Women are basically uplifted species, they used to be house servants and caretakers, now days they have so much freedom they just whore and party all day long without any consequences because if they regret their shag they can just claim it was rape and voila scott free bitch ready for another pump and dump session
Id say by 2030 women will have settled in the world as equals but before that expect them to be entitled brats throwing tantrum for having wrong colored toys
>>
>>38184415
"nice guys" lololo if theyre so nice why arent women lining up?

oh cuz they dont a beta pussy
, they want a protector and leader
get used to it or get over it
wonder how many nice girls dream of chad even acknowledging them, or as 4chins would say roasties
>>
File: images (1).jpg (3KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3KB, 237x213px
>>38184903
NUT EN AHGHUMENT!

>claims opponent can't argue properly
>proceeds to ad hominem him
>>
>>38184615
lmao i got stalked and harassed by a nice guy because i didnt know to ignore them instead of being kind
>>
>>38183853
imagine missing the point this bad, he's saying that if everyone was ultra aggressive alpha it'd be chaos
>>
File: 1498407877126.jpg (153KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1498407877126.jpg
153KB, 1000x563px
>>38191235
This is whites only board, go back to school and learn how to type or go back to slinging crack
>>
>>38191273
>stalked and harassed by a nice guy
that statement is contradictory, he wasn't a nice guy if he did that
>>
>>38191287
>Imagine if anon didn't read the thread and see my response to this point
Oh wait. It happened. I don't have to imagine

>>38191273
"nice guys" are anything but nice. Absolute fucking cucks who think they can trade nice guy points for pussy. What a joke
>>
>>38191325
your responses made even less sense though, this was a hypothetical, saying a hypothetical can't happen doesn't refute it
>>
>>38183995
Can confirm, had a gf and got madly in love with her, then it didn't last one year because she dumped me to fuck chads
>>
>>38191290
ha oook im probably whiter than you, and i dont need to sell anything cuz my bf takes care of me <3
>>
>>38191336
>imagine a world nothing like ours
>in this world x can happen
>therefore x can happen in our world
Holy shit I want brainlets and autistics to die a slow, horrible, public death
>>
It is better to be absolutely anything than a beta
>>
>>38191325
The very term "nice guy" has been tainted by people who think if they aren't thugs they are "nice guys"
Just because you don't shoot people over stepping on your shoes doesn't make you nice, it just makes you sane
>"I know how to behave in public, i must be nice, why can't i get a good grill"
Gentlemen used to be the "nice guys" girls were looking for, but women killed gentlemen movement with excess mooching and whoring
Modern day "nice guys" are just bitter assholes raised by their mommies to think if you behave well you get whatever you want

>>38191356
Oh so you're just braindead from all the drugs and boozing, good for you party on grill
>>
>>38191175
>defending
But now we've moved beyond the specific case and I'm arguing about your understanding of these words.
You claimed they were different things as if they couldn't coexist.
It'd be kind of a pointless statement if there wasn't that kind of implication to the post.
>I like apples and oranges a lot
>anon, apples and oranges are different things
See how this is interpreted as 'they must be the same for your post to be valid'?
Alternatively I could assume the poster is probably mentally handicapped. Which I don't favor.

I'm not advocating any point here. I'm simply explaining the circumstance I used these words in to make my point more clear.

And again, this is a similar mistake to what happened with the original poster. You really have to give people a lot of benefit of the doubt to have constructive discussion in English.
Thank God we use math for serious things.
>>
>>38191389
>You claimed they were different things as if they couldn't coexist.
Wrong. Anon claimed that because we can't control X then we can't control Y. This logically makes X = Y because no other input has been offered.

>I like apples and oranges a lot
>anon, apples and oranges are different things
False analogy

>I'm not advocating any point here.
Neither am I.

>I'm simply explaining the circumstance I used these words in to make my point more clear.
Your point was clear, just not in the way you intended.

>You really have to give people a lot of benefit of the doubt to have constructive discussion in English.
>le english so bad meem xDD
Yet here you are.
>>
File: Kkga2IC.jpg (455KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kkga2IC.jpg
455KB, 750x1200px
>>38191388
whatever virgin rage lord *sips drug cocktail*
>>
>>38191374
That's not at all what he said you brainlet retard, Jesus, use your brain for once instead of going on the attack to prove how smart you are
>>
>>38191456
>if I call him a retard I won't have to prove why he's wrong because what he says is just so dumb lol xDD
Good one anon. Nobody in the last decade of this site has thought of such a dope argument ;^)
>>
>>38191425
>this entire post
Anon you don't understand the logical difference between implication and equality.
Implication is one way. Equality is two way. I gave a nice example that if we lose control of society do we lose control of women? Regardless of what you think of that was that what he was saying?
If not then he made an implication.
>false analogy
What? It's not an analogy of anything but the very recent statement you made about the words succinct and explicit.
In other words. If you make a null statement people infer a disagreement or misunderstanding.
>neither am I
what?
You just said I was. Aren't you going to disagree with me on that? You can't just 180 like that.
If you did 180 you've made a null statement again with no "ok sorry I'm wrong". That's problematic because what you mean right here is very unclear.
>your point was clear just not the way you intended
Now 1. You don't know my intent. Implicit in any communication is that we work on best attempt principles. But you can't say you know my intent, ever. Especially not when you've confused this situation this much.
2. If my point was clear there's nothing left but to say that you agree or disagree and why.
You complained about my word choice in a way that makes it seem you don't understand the two words or am thinking very differently about their use. Which would imply (own way equality, remember?) I didn't make myself clear.
>yet here you are
Yes. Languages for causal conversation are pretty much what we're stuck with.

Just to be clear I've released all 8 gates of autism here. I normally wouldn't be this picky. This is what I have to think though all the time in conversation, to some extent.
>>
>>38191566
Forgot pic.
(not everyone remembers this old manga)
>>
>>38191566
What example did you give? Apples an oranges or LOL LOSE CUNTRUL OF CAR VER SCARE

>If not then he made an implication.
He made an explicit statement. What autists like you don't understand is that I'm making fun of him for making an obviously false statement while you all run around trying to defend him life dumb cunts.

>What? It's not an analogy of anything but the very recent statement you made about the words succinct and explicit.
Apples and oranges have nothing to do with the difference between succinct and explicit.

Holy shit the rest of your post is so long and this is hours old. Stop defending this dumb nigga jesus christ move on lmfao
>>
>>38183834
Western society reaced the level of comfort animals arent supposed to reach. This broke humanity.
>>
>>38191599
>what example did you give.
Apples and oranges are an example of the nature of this post which I presume you made:
>>38190948
>speaking succinctly and speaking explicitly are two different things
Which yes. Obviously they are.
But you saying that they are implies you disagreed or misunderstood my post. If you didn't you would have said 'I agree' or simply not replied to the post.
Apples and oranges, succinct and explicit is completely separate from the equation vs implication discussion.

As I thought anyone with half a brain would have clear by now frankly.

>he made an explicit statement
He made an ambiguous statement. An explicit statement would include the word equal or equality or equates. Any form of that. What he had in place was a comma.

I made the original reply to the asshat who assumed in the wrong direction for no reason.
It's beyond me how me, a diagnosed autist, exceed over others in interpreting the intent of posts.
If he were explicit there would be no choice in interpretation.
So clearly he wasn't.

>stop defending this dumb nigga
Frankly anon I think you and the initial anon who responded to that shit are the dumb ones here. It's not in defense of him. I prefer explicit. But he wasn't. He was ambiguous and that does not give you the right to make an erroneous assumption. You ask what he meant or you consider the options and select among the logically consistent ones. Equality was not a logically consistent option.
>>
>>38184615
being in mensa doesn't mean you aren't stupid, also post your card with a timestamp :^)
>>
>>38184903
claiming that IQ doesn't matter is retarded in it self, it doesn't mean you are "smart" or going to be successful but if you are low in the spectrum it means you cant succeed at certain things.
>>
>>38183834
civilisation was founded on gangs of dominant wise men
>>
>>38189642
>why don't you REEEEEEEEEEE at the normies anon
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.