[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's already too late. Even if you get laid, a girlfriend,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (223KB, 1280x814px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
223KB, 1280x814px
It's already too late.
Even if you get laid, a girlfriend, a nice job.

It is too late for you to experience an innocent life where your childhood oneitis grows up with you together and you eventually date and go through life hardships together eventually getting married while remaining completely oblivious to what it's like to be rejected or virgin most of your youth.

It is too late for you to experience true innocence. You will NEVER know what it's like to have your first love since high school be the same woman who lives with you forever. Chances are you will get a girlfriend when you're both jaded and no longer have any innocence. You are already too late, and you should stop being hopeful because no matter what you do at this point, you will never experience teenage love that persists to the day you die.
>>
>You will NEVER know what it's like to have your first love since high school be the same woman who lives with you forever.

Anon this shit doesn't even happen to normies, you need to stop watching so much anime.
>>
>>38183692
My Grandma & Grandpa were together since middle school. (started dating since high school.)

They are now in their 80's about to die together.
>>
File: FlamingFall.gif (81KB, 275x216px) Image search: [Google]
FlamingFall.gif
81KB, 275x216px
>you will never ever be able to experience growing attached to someone before developing physical attraction and remain together
It hurts.
>>
>>38183724
Nice anecdotal evidence you got there anon, sure convinced me
>>
>>38183900
You do realize I'm replying to your post that was a baseless assertion right?

If you were so concerned with evidence you would've provided some yourself to prove this can't happen
>>
Pretty much.

I started lifting, got a decent job and started dressing better and practicing socializing in my late 20's.

Which has enabled me to get a single mother or 40 year old bag as a 30 year old cyborg instead of being an incel NEET. Hooray, I feel so much better now.
>>
File: this sums it up.png (118KB, 737x714px) Image search: [Google]
this sums it up.png
118KB, 737x714px
>>38183618
meh at this point ive re-read that ywn experience teenage love greentext so much this feel is totally numb, meaningless and overly idealistic anyway.

le checkmate emotions
>>
>>38183618
You're absolutely right, I'll never have that.

On the other hand.

I have a couple of friends who are in their 30s who've been with the same woman their whole lives. Since high school. Their first girlfriend. And yes, they're happy and they're attached. yadda yaddaa.

But you can be damned sure they love listening to my stories of picking up easy sluts online, doing freaky shit and never talking to them again. Or spending a weekend playing video games and watching anime, in my underwear, alone. There are two sides to the coin. It's not all bad on this side.
>>
>leave room to get a glass of water
>house is dead silent
>younger brother and his gf are still awake in the main room
>can hear them talking from the kitchen
>"A little bit higher it's more sensitive"
>his gf moans
>they both laugh
>turn around and head back to my room with nothing to drink

There was an overwhelming realization about how much I've fucked my own life up just then.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.