[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 19yo kv because im a 5'6 manlet >tfw the average

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 17a.png (286KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
17a.png
286KB, 500x497px
>tfw 19yo kv because im a 5'6 manlet
>tfw the average girl has been fucked by 30 chads and normies
>tfw if i find a qt gf i will know she had 30 dicks in her mouth
feels bad
>>
Even the femanons that are lurking probably had a couple dicks in them too.
The femanons that are pure and virgins want chad too
Wtf it's impossible to get gf
>>
>>38183514
Being a man let isn't dooming you to be a khv. You and I are the same height, I didn't realize guys were so proud of height til I saw this board.

There are a good portion of women into their twenties that haven't been dicked at all. Most common you're looking at women in their twenties that have had a boyfriend or two in the past that they went all the way with. It's rare that your gonna find a woman your age who have been dicked by 5+ dudes.
>>
>>38184305
>There are a good portion of women into their twenties that haven't been dicked at all
This. Took me like 2 years of adulthood to realize this. I used to browse this board as a teen. But now I realize that yall are wrong about a lot of shit.

I've met so many virgin girls who are "waiting for the right one" aka chad. But the point is, they didn't have sex yet.

The female sex drive is literally nothing compared to the male sex drive.
>>
>>38184355
Waiting for Chad thing is pretty wrong too though. There's a number of women who just want love and a life partner. The issues you get of fighting divorce cheating come from neglecting each other, venting problems like money issues negatively, things like this. My Chick friends have always out weighed my guy friends and I get to see their blunders from the outside. One such case that is an example of "Chad" being beta.

Girl I know dates this guy who has cheated on her 3 times that we know of but they have 3 kids together. He always spouts how women only want good dick and all they do is cheat and lie and they can't ever be loyal...then he Fuck a girl gets caught and begs his wife not to divorce him. 2 months of begging and he's back to the whole women are no good thing. So even Chad have their weak complex (this Chad in particular being a 6'7 cage fighter)
>>
You should put on cute clothes
>>
>>38183514
Just go out
You'll never know what happens senpai

Join some clubs
Join some orgs
Talk to people

You'll meet girls who aren't total sluts
Almost every kid your age has had normal sexual interaction by now
It'll be rare to find a girl who hasn't had guys hit on her or sucked a cock or something

Your best bet is church groups etc

But seriously
Believe me
The blackpill feeling doesn't go away
When you break up it's a shitty feeling (the first few breakups; you get over it eventually) knowing the girl you hella cared about is out sucking cock and fucking random guys
Feels bad man
But eh c'est la vie
Eventually you realize all women are like that
It's the ones that you find that aren't like that that are rare
Or find the woman who will only do that for you

You're 19
If you (willing to push it)
Find a qt 16 year old who hasn't done it yet
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.