[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I doing the right thing? I like to find young girl vloggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: vloguglies1.jpg (233KB, 1779x666px) Image search: [Google]
vloguglies1.jpg
233KB, 1779x666px
Am I doing the right thing? I like to find young girl vloggers on youtube and tell them they're ugly and trash. this accomplishes three things
- a pre-emptive strike against them for all the harm they will cause men in their lifetime.
- a blow to their confidence in their vulnerable pre-teen years, which will lower their dating standards.
- a blow against female narcissism allowing them to spend their time on more intellectual pursuits.
>>
>>38183237
Eh, probably not. These girls will just end up hating guys even more.

I used to do this until one of them actually responded and five years of skyping later she ran away from her home in Estonia and now lives with me in canton Vallis.
>>
>>38183237
Not really.
They're just gonna make some video/post on how they're being "bullied" or "harassed" and gain even more normie brownie points.
You're inadvertently helping these proto-roastoes.
>>
I don't know man it's pretty fucked but I don't think it'll really affect them. They probably prefer that to no attention.
>>
This probably makes them want to fuck you desu
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-02-18h40m33s24.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-02-18h40m33s24.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>38183237
the DENNIS system has no age limit
>>
Keep doing it and the world will become a better place eventually.
>>
>>38183237
In minor doses harsh criticism could deviate them from hedonism. But it depends on the size of their audience, and how many white knights they get. Encourage them, perhaps, to pursue other stuff. Say you really love when they talk about good things--not make-up like those boring other girls.
>>
File: 143245875538.jpg (33KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
143245875538.jpg
33KB, 326x326px
>>38183237
Hi /r/cringeanarchy
>>
File: 1392192965901.jpg (183KB, 800x505px) Image search: [Google]
1392192965901.jpg
183KB, 800x505px
>>38183237
>negging 12 year olds
>am i doing the right thing

OH HUH I DUNNO LEMME THINK ON THAT
>>
>>38183737
I only go for ones with under 50 subscribers

>>38183810
It's just a hobby...
>>
>>38183237
You're giving them ammunition to fuel their victim complexes.
>>
>>38183934
>a hobby

"Hey, son! We haven't talked in a while. You get any new hobbies beside looking at that screen all day!"
"w-well I, uh, make fun of twelve year old g-girls on the internet."
>>
>>38183237
>Am I doing the right thing? I like to find young girl vloggers on youtube and tell them they're ugly and trash.

What a piece of shit.
>>
>>38183237
Why would someone being rude to them online make them pursue intellectual hobbies?

>"Oh no i'm ugly, better go read a book"
Wouldn't they just in turn, focus more on their appearance due to this? Or be more hindered to discount their audience?

Hatred doesn't breed nobility, it only creates more hatred.

Also the focus on getting a boyfriend even more so just places more importance on impressing chad, combing this with their appearance is only encouraging them to put more energy into looking pretty and attracting males attention.

ANON YOU FOOL YOU'VE ONLY ACHIEVED THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF YOUR INTENTION.

Things that will probably make them less stacey:
-Discouraging the use of make up
-Asking them to review books????
-Asking for tips on studying or school work
-Asking about school?
-Asking about what they're interested in at school or hobbies?
-Asking for a video about their life goals so in 6 years time they can watch it and reflect on it
-Encouraging them to puruse their dream and make videos about it

Push them in the direction of a passion and blogging about that instead of their stupid face.
>>
>>38184051
>try hard moral-faggot
>>
>>38183237
You post this shit almost every day and get the same answers everytime, no you aren't doing the right thing now kill yourself you miserable cunt.
>>
>>38183237
Honestly I disagree with what you're doing, somewhat, but I think the way you type is really funny. Like an old mean British lady. "You are just an ugly little girl!"
>>
>>38184150
Fuck off, shithead.
He has a point, insulting them will only make them more bitter towards men
>>
repost
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38183237
Lmao what the fuck is wrong with you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.