[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>put water bottle in freezer >hours later it's still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: balls.jpg (175KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
balls.jpg
175KB, 633x758px
>put water bottle in freezer
>hours later it's still liquid
>"wtf is wrong with you", I think to myself
>take it out in a fit of rage and hit it on the table
>it FUCKING FREEZES SPONTANEOUSLY

WTF
T
F
>>
>>38182848
Thats meme magic son, theyre onto you
>>
>>38182848
Something very similar happened to me when I tried to open a glass bottle of ginger ale the other day. What I think happened is that it wasn't completely frozen and the center was still moving around which made it look like it wasn't frozen. After I dropped it, it cracked the ice around it, making it visible. But something that doesn't completely add up is that the bottle was in there for 2 days which should have been plenty of time for it to completely freeze.
>>
>>38182848
Water has some interesting properties. Take this a sign to educate yourself, brainlet
>>
>>38182848
huh
freezing is the REEEEEEEEEE of water
>>
>>38182848
That is normal you retard. Looks like you failed chemistry or went to a shitty high school.
>>
File: IMG_0936.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0936.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
>>38182848
it was the meme magic!

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE HIM
>>
>>38182848
The water was supercooled.
You literally beat your water into freezing.
You monster.
>>
>>38182848
Kek, there's YouTube tutorials on how to do that.
>>
> be watter bottle chilling in ma fav spot
>suddenly huge as monster comes in and opens the doors of my perception
> the monster pics me up and I'm able to make out a face filled with horor
>the maniac trows me onto another surface so hard that I nut and sponatiously freeze because of it

This is utter shit but I'm still posting it
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 213x237px
>>38182848

>try doing this
>mom catches me putting bottle in fridge
>says don't do that you don't freeze bottled liquids it will explode later and kill me

Nice try, OP. Glad my mom is smart and looks out for me.
>>
>>38183020
>>38182991
shut the fuck up first world with proper education normies
>>
>>38183055
This.

Water doesn't freeze just because you get it to a magic temperature. You can go pretty fucking low, especially for pure water.
>>
Buy another bottle and microwave it. Make sure it doesn't bubble at all. You'd be in for a surprise.
>>
>>38182848
freezing point depression. Your water has a lot of solute.
>>
>>38183422
Negative bucko, actually quite the opposite is true. If water is very pure (like bottled water) and it is not disturbed in any way it can be supercooled to below its normal freezing point. As soon as you disturb it however, it will instantly begin to freeze.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.