[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just broke up with my 2nd girl from interpals >feel depressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>just broke up with my 2nd girl from interpals
>feel depressed as fuck, don't ever want to dabble in long distance relationships ever again
>feel like shit even though I never met either girls in person
>both girls were cute and really cared about me, especially the 2nd one
>I dont want to talk about it but she would have gone through great lengths to see me

>inb4 normie, still 26 year old virgin

I feel relieved sometimes to be single again but other times crippling depression. Anyone know this feeling?
>>
>>38182226
No, because I'm actually a robot who has never had a girl even smile at me. You sound like a normie.
>>
>>38182226
>interpals
How do you do it anon? I always have trouble even starting a convo on that shit with girls
>>
>>38182226
How did it happen anon? Tell us everything.
>>
>>38182460
I lost my virginity thanks to this site
>>
your e-gf was fucking chad while using you as an emotional tampon, retard
>>
>>38182460
It's insanely complicated, like most girl getting is.
If you want a quick tip, keep posting until you find one that isn't a thot, someone who has similar interests to you. Non thots are easier to converse with.
Also try to bring it to Whatsapp or Skype ASAP. They're much easier to converse with in real time and you should tell them that.
>>
>>38182805
That's the point. Girls are suckers for foreign guys they can be all emotional with. Taking care of them is easy as fuck. Then find a moment when they're vulnerable and go for the carotid.
>>
interpals is amazing
I'm a citizen of three (highly desirable) countries and had a picture of my passports with a bio like "looking for a mail order wife, I'll even let you pick your citizenship" and I got 9001 messages a day from third world girls
I'm not an /int/ culturepals bully so I didn't ask for nudes or anything, but damn were some of the girls desperate
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.