[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to come home to a sweaty, thicc babe who's down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1499001086957.jpg (405KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1499001086957.jpg
405KB, 1280x1600px
I just want to come home to a sweaty, thicc babe who's down for hours of raw, passionate fucking. Is that so much to ask for?
>>
Yep, roasties make it too much to ask for.
>>
it strikes me as amusing
that all the effort made to create this "paradise" of leisure on this planet
in which presumably people could spend more and more time enjoying the company and community of each other
seems for naught because instead
everyone stares at glowing screens all day long in order to afford themselves the endless pleasures of flinging shit at each other
presumably this indicates that people enjoy hatred more than they enjoy love, or violence more than sensuality
or that perhaps in the periods of greater similarity the nitpicking has become more intense, to enforce a kind of pseudo individuality
there will be no globalism
it may be that the internet will serve to separate people more than ever before
>>
why do women ruin otherwise nice bodies with tattoos, and in the worst fucking places
>>
>>38183131
she presumably likes them. it isn't your body. you're free to stay as untattooed as you want.
>>
>>38183131
Any place is a bad place for a tattoo.
>>
File: 1499132985590.jpg (59KB, 496x615px) Image search: [Google]
1499132985590.jpg
59KB, 496x615px
>tfw no tattooed hood rat thicc ex-stripper gf who thinks you're a cute white boy that can save her with good white seed

I cringed as I typed it but there it is
>>
She's too pale

>tfw no superdark gf
>>
>>38183225
I see you're a man of refined taste. Thank you for blessing this thread with your exquisite taste in supreme black pussy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.