[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first job >cute co-worker >has self-harm scars on her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ittekimasu.webm (406KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ittekimasu.webm
406KB, 640x360px
>first job
>cute co-worker
>has self-harm scars on her right arm
>somewhat unkempt looking, very thin, clearly insecure, looks almost like a ghoul at times
>have 1 month left before school starts again and I have to move an hour away
>really want to ask her out but we'd only have 1 month together
>never asked a girl out before either so nervous
>want to ask her out if only to get over my fear
What do, guys? I don't know how to ask for her number either. I'd be happy to just talk to her outside of work really.

So I guess my real question is this: how do I summon up the courage to actually ask her out?
>>
>>38182082
if she's unkempt, she probably already has a low-rate bf.

it's the pretty ones that often don't have a bf because everyone assumes they already have one.
>>
>>38182082
What's her name, i know a chick just like that
>>
>>38182082
honestly just do it. you'll see it isn't as bad or as hard as you think and she might even say yes.
>>
>>38182082
So I read your story and in my head the role of your crush was played by Helena Bonham Carter.

>Hit that shit right now Tyler Durden
>>
Do it OP
You got nothing to lose if she says 'no' it's not like you'll see her that often after you move
And if she says you got a possible gf

Goodluck OP I hope you ask her out!
>>
File: 1493961105489.jpg (936KB, 2769x2154px) Image search: [Google]
1493961105489.jpg
936KB, 2769x2154px
>>38182174
Co-workers there told me her last boyfriend was really ugly.
>>38182230
Starts with an A. We work at a grocery store.
>>38182238
You're right. think I have a decent opening because I once ordered a small tray of sushi while on break and she asked to try one. She said it wasn't bad and we had a decent time talking to each other and laughing. I'm wondering if I should ask her out to the Japanese restaurant in town.
>>
>>38182082
Ask her some questions about herself at work and get to know her a little.

If she seems nice and you have something in common, ask her if she wants to grab lunch or do something fun with you (e.g. bowling, hiking, etc).

idk man she's just a person talk to her. If it doesn't work out then you're probably not a good match. Stop worrying about the outcome.
>>
You shouldn't be attracted to an emotionally damaged, unkempt, and ghoulish girl. If on the off chance she responds to your advances you'll never be happy with her.
She's a shitty person and you're probably a shitty person too, focus on improving yourself before you waste your time with some girl who will never love you.
>>
>>38183405
thanks anon
>>38183508
i dunno about this. she's a really nice person and very easy going. but she is insecure, as shown by her always walking with her head down and always adjusting her shirt or messing with her hair. i think it's much too harsh to say she's a shitty person.
>>
>>38182082
>webm
Feeding your cute spider friend. That's nice.
>>
>>38182082
>robots think they can have ghoul gfs
>not realizing that chad even gets the ghouls
>>
Holy shit this is me except they're on my left arm and I'm not cute so nvm
>>
>>38182082
The worst she can say is no bud
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.