[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to DD every day >they start to have my orders ready

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: efd.jpg (47KB, 403x392px)
efd.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>go to DD every day
>they start to have my orders ready for me, usually having it fresh and ready by the time I walk in
>I actually like to spice things up sometimes
>too beta to actually tell them no
>only other breakfast place on the way to work is a mcdonalds
>forced to get the same thing every fucking morning
>feel the need to tip them anyway for their dedication

Do people actually eat the same thing every single day? How do I get out of this lads? I don't even like coffee that much but Im afraid my body is gonna get addicted to it if this keeps up.
>>
>>38181200
That's kinda nice OP. Somebody actually cared enough to remember your order. For all you know, it makes someone's day when OP comes in, gets his usual, and talks to the staff a little bit
>>
thank them for noticing your order and tell them not to do it anymore
>>
This might be hard to do if you're such a beta , but if you actually have been going there for a while , the staff probably remembers you so you could easily just say "Tommorrow I won't be coming because bla bla bla" go to mc's for a few days and then just go to DD and order something new , as simple as that.
>>
File: 1497936522701.png (195KB, 310x480px)
1497936522701.png
195KB, 310x480px
>>38181256
Tell them that tomorrow you would like ______ and boom problem solved you dont hurt anyone's feelings and you still get your order ready for when you come in.

Thank me later op
>>
>>38181200
Go in before they get your order ready
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.