[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /wants to go to prison/? I have a huge urge to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: 45354354534.jpg (81KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
45354354534.jpg
81KB, 960x720px
who here /wants to go to prison/?

I have a huge urge to get arrested and put in prison for a few years, preferably solitary confinement.

I feel that it's what I need to kick my Internet addiction and become a better person.

Nothing but books and and mind to get though the day, I also like the feeling of being held captive so to speak, relient on the guards for all my basic needs.

I would spend my days plotting an escape and then if I can, go on the run and then live an exciting life on the run trying to survive and not get caught.
>>
>>38180517

Solitary confinement will fuck you up worse, not fix you.
>>
File: handshakedadbigsmoke.png (748KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadbigsmoke.png
748KB, 612x408px
>>38180517
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ROB THE DAMN TRAIN, SON.
>>
>>38180517
Dude...any r9k poster would get abused in prison. Not just sexually. You'd get manipulated/extorted, bullied/intimidated and your life would be hell unless you're a BAD MOTHERFUCKER or very crafty
>>
>>38180517
Solitary: go even more insane than I already am.

Gen pop: hyper aggressive nig nogs and mexicans, and ever looming possibility of forced faggotry.
>>
The reason why you can handle being alone is the freedom to escape and take care of your needs whenever you want. In solitary confinement you can't eat or drink whenever you want. There's no source of entertainment.
>>
>free food
>free room with bed, toilet, sink
>other free crap depending on the prison

sounds comfy
>>
>>38180722
>free ass rape
>free getting robbed every day
>free having to fight literal psychopaths
>free getting your ass kicked all the time

There's nothing fun about prison
>>
>>38180758
solitary confinement = extra comfy and safe
>>
>>38180758
All of that is just a plus.
>>
>>38180758
>free ass rape
Why'd you think OP wants to go?
>>
>>38180798
Solitary confinement = getting bullied by gaurds. They throw your food at you through the slot. And good luck getting your mail on time and you can't get commissary. I spent some time in jail, I know a little bit about correctional institutions
>>
>>38180839
/thread
originimongo
>>
>>38180517
Have fun getting your boipucci pounded faggot
>>
>move to Germany
>get internet access
>write shit about muslims on social networks
>wait for a few days
>get arrested in the middle of the night by the police
>sentenced to a few years of prison for hate speech
>>
>>38180517
just get a kindle and throw out your computer
>>
>>38180517
There's a lot better ways to kick an addiction and start improving yourself.
Trust me anon, you don't want to go to jail. You don't want to go to prison. Solitary confinement especially will damage you psychologically, physically, and to top it all off if you get in trouble with the law it could ruin your future job/relationship prospects.

Just go to rehab. Actual rehab, not a behavioral hospital.

None of what you want is worth it anon, or even dependant on going to jail in the first place. Just try some self improvement, focus on self control first because it seems like you'd benefit from it.
>>
>>38180839
It's pretty obvious to me that the authorities see to it that there's plenty of ass rape in prison on purpose - because if they DIDN'T, all the fucking NEET scumbags would declare it comfy and try to go there.
>>
>>38180982
Nah. It just happens naturally when you corral society's psychopaths
>>
I've been to jail.
The food there is only about 1400 calories a day at most. Unless you have steady commissary money you're literally reading garbage self help books while waiting for food 100% of the time.
Everyone is an asshole and the guards bust your balls. It's always a little bit cold and people wake you up randomly to fuck with you. Hence the name "the slammer"
It's not fun. Any semblance of relaxation it could provide wanes after one week and eventually you start with you'd get out even just to die.
>>
>>38180517
Depends on the location
Norway prisons are comfy as fuck, but american prisons are extremely uncomfy and are full of fags who want ro rape you for some reason
>>
>>38180517
i live in a third world shithole and dream of one day get imprisoned in a norwegian jail. my living conditions would improve 10 fold
>>
>>38180982

Copious amounts of rape and violence is the predictable result of herding tons of stupid and violent coloreds into a confined area for years or even lifetimes.
>>
>>38181024
It would be a pretty trivial matter to keep the prisoners from raping each other if you actually wanted to stop it.

Especially in the for-profit prisons, since most of those are of recent construction. Let me design a new-construction jail and it will be completely immune to rape, contraband, and gang activity. It would be a masterpiece of total control. Also, an utter psychological hellhole - but, at least, no rape.
>>
>>38180517
Join the army OP it's free and it's basically the same thing for the first 3 months. Things are heating up with korea so there's even a chance you might die
>>
>>38181092
>let me design a jail
BWHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38180613
best use of the forced meme yet
>>
File: image.png (59KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
59KB, 625x626px
>>38180517
This HAS to be bait.

Prison is like detention for adults except you can get punched in the face at any time. In law&gov class back in 12th grade we went on a local jail field trip. It's not comfy at all, it's cold and everything is cement and loud yelling. Of course everyone hates each other and the blackest thugs rule the joint. These are literal gang member murderers and they're allowed near you.

The guards dictate when you eat. Hungry? Too bad lunch is in three hours, have fun being weak from hunger and given your little small portion of cardboard food. You are a criminal and they treat you like the piece of shit that you are.
>>
>>38180517

>going to prison

Unless you are physically intimidating and/or confident enough to confront a physically intimidating individual, you will be taken advantage of by every single person in that prison, guards included. You'll have absolutely no recourse either because if you report the thefts, abuse, and injuries that you'll have to deal with, you'll be labeled a snitch and your life will very much be in danger.

Also, the lights are on 24 hours a day. Prisons are overpopulated so you'll most likely be put in a "dorm" living area. It's like a gym with bunk beds lining the outside. It's loud and it stinks, especially since the toilets are in the same room. No stalls, just right out in the open in front of everyone to cut down on assaults. Anything you don't keep on you at all times will be stolen unless you have protection, which costs quite a lot.

if you have any questions, just ask. 5 year stint in Wende Correctional Facility
>>
>>38180517
I basically have two issues:

1. Prisons in my country are garbage and quite dangerous, like in latino countries.
2. I'm lactose intolerant and I don't think they have lactose-free food there or even give a fuck about that.
>>
As a kid I would watch prison documentaries and movies and think prison seemed comfy. Then I went to prison...
>>
Also, ass rape in prison is very uncommon. Any kind of rapist is hated and is eventually kept separated from general population after a few beatings. Gay sex in prison is usually the result of a transaction where a weak individual gives himself up to someone for protection. it's usually the last resort for those who can't defend themselves or their property.
>>
>>38181295
what were you convicted of?
>>
Go to an american prison? You're fucking nuts, dude. You have no idea what youre asking for.

Cancel your internet subscription right now before you do something stupid.
>>
I've in County for 10 months.

You don't want it.
>>
>>38181383

>I'm lactose intolerant and I don't think they have lactose-free food there or even give a fuck about that.

They do, special meals for those with diabetes, gluten allergies, the lactose intolerant, etc are common and usually coveted. Some guys will try to claim some kind of special dietary restriction so they can trade off their special meals for other shit.

>>38181497

Involuntary manslaughter.
>>
>>38181127
>BWHAHAHAHA
you're so retarded it made me cringe
are you from reddit or something?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s

jail is fun
>>
>>38181031
>and people wake you up randomly to fuck with you

This seems like the worst out of everything you said. Imagine just sleeping and then some dumbfuck wakes you up for no reason.. man.
>>
>>38181539
>Involuntary manslaughter.
need more story bro
>>
>>38181173
>it's cold and everything is cement and loud yelling

Cement? I bet it's humid in there too isnt it.
>>
>>38181295
>It's like a gym with bunk beds lining the outside. It's loud and it stinks, especially since the toilets are in the same room. No stalls, just right out in the open in front of everyone

Fuck man, why are these kinds of living conditions allowed? This isnt even humane.
>>
>being held in LA jail with no bond for 3 months

Never never again. Jesus I saw so much shit.
>>
>>38181383
>Prisons in my country are garbage and quite dangerous, like in latino countries
US prisons are much worse than any latin american country except maybe current venezuela

pablo escobar literally waged a war against the colombian government to avoid being put in an american prison
>>
>>38181959
>>being held in LA jail with no bond for 3 months
damn dude what for
>>
>>38182061
Attempted murder. Prosecution dropped the case because it was legitimate self-defense with a blade.
>>
>>38182244
why could you not get out before trial?
>>
>>38182289
In a previous case I got a failure to appear charge because I showed up late. That stuck, and whenever you get a FTA conviction it's hard to get a bond.
>>
>>38182340
>In a previous case
What kind of life are you living friendo
>>
>>38182352
Getting caught with xanax. Not "hard" in any way. Jail fucking eats people dude. I hope the OP isn't serious.
>>
>>38182371
>Getting caught with xanax. Not "hard" in any way. Jail fucking eats people dude. I hope the OP isn't serious.

are you being more careful now?
>>
>>38180517
Yo, prison is a lot of fun, I'm getting ready to go back again. You get free hookers, 24 hour buffets, unlimited fiber optics internet connected to a massive gaming rig, and solitary confinement grants you access to a virgin sex slave! The whole prison rape thing is a meme, everyone there is chill as FUCK!!! Please go there, OP, you'll have the time of your life.
>>
File: 1470716639079.gif (32KB, 560x405px) Image search: [Google]
1470716639079.gif
32KB, 560x405px
>>38182442
i can 1002% guarantee this is what happened to me and it fuckin sucked
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.