[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>applied for walmart for a stocker yesterday >they called

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1484262398608.png (119KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1484262398608.png
119KB, 601x508px
>applied for walmart for a stocker yesterday
>they called back and asked me two questions about some random situation (if a customer breaks a jar of spaghetti by accident)
>answered pretty badly since i had to think on my feet at that time
>guy calling still asked me to come for a group interview on friday

should I even go? I'm only planning on working this summer anyways so might as well eh?
>>
File: 1499218902960.jpg (39KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
1499218902960.jpg
39KB, 612x408px
>>38179026
Yes bloody go lad, you got the job just give him a firm handshake
>>
>>38179026
>jar of spaghetti
what the fuck is this
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>>38179062
b-but I pretended to be a complete chad on their questionnaire lol, now i will be exposed
>>
>>38179026
Do you think your manager is going to give a shit about how sociable you are? It's Walmart, you fucking walk around and put shit in shelves all day and then they pay you chump change.
>>
>>38179026
Former Walmart underling here. Don't do it, OP. It's a trap. Most soul-crushing job you can imagine. ANYTHING but Walmart.

DON'T DO IT
>>
>>38179466
what position though?
>>
>>38179513
>underling
narrows it down well enough that the exact position shouldn't matter, right?
>>
>>38179513
Deli clerk. Dead chickens in the morning, managers breathing down my neck in the evening, and bitching customers everywhere in between. I once had to work 4 hours by myself on a WEEKEND without a break because they suck at scheduling and nobody bothered to open the place. I only got a 1 hour break and only because it would've been illegal otherwise, which was immediately followed by 4 more hours of hell. The next day the SAME THING HAPPENED. I complained to the manager and he basically told me to go fuck myself and quit if I didn't like it. I quit the week after. Fuck that place.
>>
>>38179628
shit that sounds terrible. Maybe I shouldn't have told him I have full open availability
>>
>>38179628
>1 hour break
>followed by 4 more hours
is this a serious post
>told me to go fuck myself and quit if I didn't like it
he was correct in saying this honestly
>>
>>38179715
well he had no co-workers to help him
>>
>>38179818
and it's on a weekend
>>
ayy
>>38179818
lm
>>38179830
ao

nevermind.
>>
>>38179628
>boohoo I had to work for 9 hours with dead meat
If you want to know soul crushing go to the construction industry
The only thing that takes the pain away from that shit of a job is drugs on top of drugs
I'm so glad I quit.
>>
>>38179960
>quit
just the job right?
>>
>>38179672
Full availability? You're fucked. Especially during the summer. They're gonna book you for full time hours even if you're working part time. You just won't get paid for full time.
>>
>>38179960
I'd rather do manual labour than go back to that job. My favourite part about it was doing dishes and heavy lifting. Everything else sucked.
>>
>>38180031
how will he work full hours but not be paid for full hours anon
>>
>>38180116
Because if the job is 'part time', the wages are lower than full time. But during the summer, everyone goes on vacation and all the part timers get booked for full time hours. The catch 22 is their wages don't increase, just their scheduled hours.
>>
>>38180116
maybe he meant no full time benifits
>>
>>38179960
I'm a technician. It's great to be ripped without going to the gym
>>
>>38179026
>Jar of spaghetti
He knew.
>>
>>38179988
Both the drugs were effecting my mental health too much
Started hearing voices and shit
>>38180073
It's fine for a bit and the pay is great
But slowly it starts to get to you
Especially when you realize all your coworkers have no actual love for the work you all do.
It's all just for the money.
And at the end of the day your just picking shit up and moving it
Couldn't stand all the concrete dust though
>>38180657
Honestly a technician or a plumber seems to be a good job if I could go back in time.

At the end of the day I was just too much of a pussy to continue that job.
>>
you all are so fucking depressed and pathetic. god
>>
>>38181076
>depressed and pathetic
>r9k
And this is surprising to you?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.