[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad says that if my business doesn't make any money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1498356826016.png (21KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1498356826016.png
21KB, 112x112px
>dad says that if my business doesn't make any money by september he's kicking me out
>tfw sloth as fuck and no motivation
>tfw might be able to do it if i wasn't a lazy sack of shit

how do i give myself enough discipline to work for 12 hours per day for the next few weeks? it seems the risk of getting kicked out wasn't enough, at most i'll only work 2 hours per day and lay in bed for the rest.
>>
>>38177814
how hard is it to shake your ass on the street corner
get out there and give em some firm milkshakes
>>
>>38177814
Just get trailer and internet connection to it. Leave this materialistic bullshit to the tryhards
>>
Tell him you'll hang yourself the second he kicks you out.
>>
>>38177814
What's your business? Why do you only work 2 hours on it?
>>
>>38177933
it's software, it makes chump change from donations but I actually need to finish it and put it on sale. and because I'm a lazy faggot that hates myself that's why
>>
>>38177992
Dude finish it and you'll be able to live alone and have money to do whatever you want. It's hard to get motivated when you cant see this life, but if it's needed and people are donating, then you'll definitely make money. Remember that whatever effort you think you need, you need ten times more. Just go for it.
>>
>>38178170
yeah i want to but it's not easy when you're so pathetic and depressed you don't want to get up in the morning
>>
>>38177814
Are you retarded?

If he tries to kick you out, just dont move. stay put and say no

theres literally nothing he can do
>>
>>38179506
Maybe instead of dwelling on ur muh.. muh pathetic life u can actually do something by getting out of that fking box and start thinking positively u fking cunt finish that shit u lazy ass puss u have a future ahead of u unlike the other robopuccibois in here
>>
>>38177814

Do you know how much I'd like to "start a business" or "receive donations" and you're bitching because you have no motivation?

Fuck you.
>>
>>38180145
well i've been trying on and off for years, so it's not like it happened overnight

think i had 4 apps that failed to bring in a single cent
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.