[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been homeless for the past 4 days sleeping in my car.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_-ly3el1.jpg (17KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-ly3el1.jpg
17KB, 175x175px
I've been homeless for the past 4 days sleeping in my car. I'm honestly losing it. Call me a faggot all you want, but I cried myself to sleep yesterday. I can't find nowhere to live, can't find a apartment, my parents live across the the other side of the country. I'm alone. I've truly hit rock bottom.

So how was your day, Anon?
>>
File: 1498577739592.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498577739592.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>38177685
Big question here, are your parents still close enough to you, to take you back in for a few weeks? If so, you're gucci mane!

Just drive to them. If you can't drive your car, sell it and buy a busticket, the excess money from selling your car can be used as a "rent" payment for your parents, to signal them that you don't come to freeload like a motherfucker and what is left of that you can use to buy yourself some food.

Honestly, just get a job as quick as possible. Unless you're mentally deficient or ill in some other way, you're good once you get a job. And it's really easy to find one, espescially when you can't be choosey, since you need moneyinflux asap.

Noone needs to stay homeless.

You're fucked if you're merican though.
Probably RP-ing anyway.
>>
>>38177685
you got money for gas? drive cross country to your parent's place.
>>
>>38177796
I do have a job. I'm a bank teller working towards becoming a supervisor. I currently live in Denver, my parents live in Maine
>>
>>38177932
I don't want to leave my job, I love it. I don't want to tell my parents that I'm homeless.
>>
>>38178075
>a homeless banker
What's the punchline?
>>
>>38178111
Ironic, right? I'm going crazy just looking for a place. I can live in a motel, but that eat all my saving
>>
>>38178075
honestly mate, if you run a steady job but are unable to find a place to rent, I'd wager you've got bigger problems than keeping your job since you like it.

I mean, come on, it doesn't have to be a penthouse flat. Even a fucking motel is better than a car and should be easily atainable with a job.

In any case, bad rp, you got to make it believable
>>
File: evilhandshakeman.png (193KB, 255x239px) Image search: [Google]
evilhandshakeman.png
193KB, 255x239px
>>38177685
Time to start shaking some hands, motherfucker.
>>
I've been there mate, be thankful it wasn't during the winter. I have a vivid memory to this day of trying to pile all my clothes on top of me as a makeshift blanket to ward off hypothermia(still got the flu). And yeah I cried my bitch ass to sleep a few nights as well, there's no shame in it.
>>
>>38178199
>>38178199
I only make $1200 bi weekly and a motel here is $70 a night. I'll literally be losing money. As much as I fucking hate living in my car, I'm saving money. I've been applying for apartments for all day. Either landlord say they gave it someone else or they don't answer back. It's pissing me off. I've been applying to places that $1000, I don't care if I have to ramen every night.
>>
>>38178252
I'm sorry. I am grateful that I can at least turn on the AC when it gets hot. It's usually cool during the night so I can sleep with just the window open a bit.
>>
I had no weed to smoke the past few days, lost a job recently, been lying in bed all day doing nothing
>>
>>38177685
Don't lose hope, brother.
I've basically been bound to the house with nothing to do besides wait for a court summons. I got fired for it.
>>
>>38177685
Are you US? Why don't you go on craigslist or something and look for roommates to help rent a place?
>>
>>38177685
what caused you to become homeless in the first place?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.