[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend has no friends except one girl >grew up without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1496191777001.jpg (98KB, 716x714px) Image search: [Google]
1496191777001.jpg
98KB, 716x714px
>girlfriend has no friends except one girl
>grew up without much technology around her
>doesn't like social medias
>I'm her first boyfriend and she lost her virginity with me
>likes outdoorsmanship stuff
>boyish
>doesn't even try to fit in because she doesn't like other people much
>sees me as the centre of her world and makes plans for the both of us years ahead despite the face that we've only been dating for two months

Marriage material or loony?
>>
>>38175854
Post information about you the same way. I can't tell if she's crazy or not.
>>
wow you normalcucks need to get out here ASAP
>>
>>38175883
>I have no friends
>I grew up without much technology around me (except from teenage to adulthood)
>I don't like social medias
>she's my first girlfriend and I lost my virginity with her (I'm 22, she's 18)
>I like outdoorsmanship stuff
>manly (hairy, /fit/, nice face)
>I don't even try to fit in because I don't like other people much

Yes, we're extremely similar.
>>
>>38175884
Lost virginity at 22. How am I a normie?
>>
>>38176695
>lost virginity--
Dropped.
>>
>>38176977
Fuck you originally, man. I'm a roboto.
>>
>>38178422
no you're not fuck out bitch ass normie
that said the person you were reply to is also normie
im the only real robot
>>
Where to meet such a qt
>>
File: 1473478418643.png (140KB, 310x307px) Image search: [Google]
1473478418643.png
140KB, 310x307px
>>38175854

>tfw this describes my gf except she is extremely feminine and we have been dating for four years
>>
>>38175854
>>sees me as the centre of her world and makes plans for the both of us years ahead
I only want this from a gf. Just obsess over me. What is the point otherwise of having a gf.

How was your first time fucking OP
>>
she sounds great.
>>
>>38175854
you should gtfo and ask this bullshit on /adv/.If you have a gf at 22 it means you had it on you all along.Now fuck off normie fag
>>
>>38178601
And how has your relationship been so far, anon?

>>38178630
Thankfully I did well. I thought I'd cum early but I actually took a real long while to cum. When masturbating I cum quickly, 1 minute. But fucking I just can't cum unless she finishes me off by jerking me or if I jerk myself off. I guess I'm too used to masturbation.
Also, I did well because my cousin who is very open about these things lost her virginity some five months ago and she talked about it, how it was bland because the guy just fucked normally, no foreplay, no minge licking or anything.
So I learned from her (now ex)bf mistakes.

Sex is better than I expected, really, but sometimes my glans actually hurt, they're very sensitive.
>>
>>38175854
i wish i had gf like that
>>
>>38178863
Where'd you meet her originsllly
>>
File: 1475626605953.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1475626605953.gif
2MB, 420x420px
>>38178863
best thing to ever happen to me desu
>>
>>38175854
Plot twist: his girlfriend is a cat in a wig
>>
>>38179251
On my way to work.
>>
>>38175854
>Marriage material or loony?
All a matter of perspective.
>>
>>38175854
>sees me as the centre of her world and makes plans for the both of us years ahead despite the face that we've only been dating for two months

All girls start off this way. It is the honeymoon phase.
>>
>>38178422
Get lost fagaloo
>>
>likes outdoorsmanship stuff
>boyish
>doesn't even try to fit in because she doesn't like other people much

both
>>
>>38175939
Marry her and have wonderful spergy outdoorsy kids.

t. sc/out/
>>
>>38175939
> (I'm 22, she's 18)
Everything else sounds good senpai, but You'll have to manage the age difference carefully.
>>
>>38175939
This OP
>>38179977
Mentally, she isn't as developed as you, and you should be careful if you want to maintain a loving relationship
My partner was mentally abused when she was 18 by a 21 yr old chad, it took her awhile to really open up to me as a result (we're 25 and 24, dated for 3 years now)
>>
>>38179846
She did that even before we started dating.
She made drawings of us. She may be a little obsessed with me.

>>38179977
>>38180256
It's not like I'm the most mature 22 years old person, but I get you. There is an obvious mental difference between us, but she is growing up as she is dating me.
I wouldn't do anything to mentally abuse her.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.