[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the rap listening anons, why don't you listen to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0932.jpg (110KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0932.jpg
110KB, 600x600px
To all the rap listening anons, why don't you listen to chief keef? He basically represents the autistic rage of this generation. No one has his sound, no matter how much people try to argue about it. He's 21 years old and has made more success than most older than him. Truly an r9k role model.
>>
okay, you can go back to doing your homework now
>>
File: chief keef pepe.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
chief keef pepe.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
>mfw I unironically like chief keef
>mfw I was fucking with him since Finally Rich and Back From the Dead
>mfw he is actually an important part of my teenage memories

I still never grew out of him lol
>>
>>38175121
I was listening to him since he realeased the album Almighty so. Always been a fan ever since
>>
I don't listen to him much anymore, but Bouncin' is a top 100 all-time rap track.
>>
File: quavo.png (381KB, 719x754px) Image search: [Google]
quavo.png
381KB, 719x754px
Because I listen to the real shit.
IF YOU GET DOPE ON YOUR HANDS
DON'T PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR FACE
RUN IT AND STACK UP SOME BANDS
THROW THAT SHIT RIGHT IN YOUR SAFE
REAL TRAPPER GON MAKE HIM A CAP EVERYDAY
(REAL TRAPPER, REAL TRAPPER, REAL TRAPPER)
>>
I liked finally rich, but everything after that was complete garbage
>>
>>38175212
I remember when Fredo threatened to kill the migos and they quit beefing with them
>>
>>38175002
Autism doesn't sound good in music form, anon. I don't know if you know but he's actually an autist.
>>
>>38175002
>nigger bop
>not listening to classical
>not listening to wave
>not listening to jazz
>not listening to dubstep

Rap is THE most pleb tier music to have ever been created. Get off my board normalfags. I have more respect to people who listen to pop than you.
>>
File: datway.jpg (17KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
datway.jpg
17KB, 450x320px
>>38175237
So did Soulja Boy. Everyone tries to show how "gang" he is with all the threatening shit.
It's just beef for publicity, they don't need no triple murder charge for some internet shit when they got a lot of money.
Are you people really that dumb thinking a rapper/trapper will kill another one just for some goofy shit on the internet?

Haters go pic related.
>>
>>38175295
>calls OP normalfag for listening to hip hop
>unironically listens to dubstep
>>
>>38175302
Are you really retarded enough to think that any of these rappers are real gangsters. All of them are pussies. The only real rapper to have ever existed was Tyler.

P.S. You know your genre is shit when it's all about the actors and not the music.
>>
>listening to audio autism
Death Grips are pretty autistic if you're up for it.
Also
>doesn't realize chief keef is normie rap
>not listening to the past musings of the disillusioned Aesop Rock
>>
File: bizarre2.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bizarre2.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>38175002
>why don't you listen to chief keef?
Sorry, not my type of rap.
>>
>tfw there are people here who haven't grown out of their edgy rap phase
>>
>>38175357
A lot of rappers are real gangsters anon. C Murder was a real gangster. Lil Boosie, BG, Eazy-E are real gangsters.
>>
>>38175002
Fuckers in school telling me , allways in the barber shop chief keff ain't about this chief keff ain't about that my boy a BD on fucking Lamron they say that nigga don't be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP yall don't live whit that nigga yall nigga ain't know shit all ya motherfuckers talk about chief keff ain't no hitter chief keff ain't this chief keff a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP yall don't live whit that nigga yall know that nigga got cougth up whit a ratchet shotting at the police and shit nigga been on probation sience fucking I don't know when motherfuckers stop fucking playing Him like that them niggas savages out ther if I catch another motherfuckers talking sweet about chief Keef I'm fucking beating they ass I'm not fucking playing no more you know them niggas role whit lil reases and them
>>
>>38175468
No they weren't but go ahead and keep pretending they are though if that makes the music more enjoyable to you.
>>
>>38175472
DESE BITCHES LOVE SOSA
>>
>>38175472
>whispers "looooovvee sossssa"
>>
>>38175506
C Murder and BG are in prison right now for homicide. Boosie just got out a few years ago after putting a hit out on someone. Eazy E was a known gang member.
>>
Does anyone like Ghostemane?
>>
>>38176070
fucc that punk ass white Boi
>>
>>38175613
>>38176155
>>38175622
>>38176070
Stop bumping this thread. Its shit and unnatural. Go back to /b/
>>
Because I don't like is the only good song he ever made.
>>
>>38175468
Easy E, Wasnt he just a small time weed dealer? Hardly a GANGSTER
>>
File: hopsin.png (849KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
hopsin.png
849KB, 1200x675px
>>38175002
>implying Hopsin isn't the biggest robot ever
>>
>>38176292
Yes, I'm not sure sure about the others. I bet they killed their gf and claimed to be gangsta.

The genre of music is shit. Its just like boy bands except they appeal to stupid normalfag boys who want to pretend to be tuff. Trust me I was one of them once.
>>
>>38176348
>le robot is a state of mind lolololol
Leave and never come back.
>>
File: 1498969068431.png (293KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498969068431.png
293KB, 1024x768px
I LOVE CHIEF KEEF

SOSAAAAAAAA

im 26 incel and keef is like my favorite artist

FUCK hes so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQJHkF7qEYY

i make jet li faces with an exadurated kungfu poses everytime that part comes on
>>
>>38175236
this is my favorite keef song

this magnum opus

this song is disgustingly good, all memes aside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLpCkuftmJM
>>
File: d248381v0gm.jpg (27KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
d248381v0gm.jpg
27KB, 640x630px
If you want good rap speed gg allin song up more gangsta than any of these bitches
>>
>>38176348
keef is more of a robot than this "im different im not like that im weird and wacky" rapper

some of his stuff isnt actually all that bad, but still keef = autism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO9toMZ3MnU
>>
>>38176655
This nigga is rapping about duxking maccoroni paintings and shit
This is truely some short bus type shit
>>
ch-ch-ch-chopsquad bang
>>
you can't be a robot if you listen to nigger mumble
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.