[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pure girl and boy are into each other >no courage to make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: sadpeppe.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sadpeppe.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>pure girl and boy are into each other
>no courage to make a move
>escape into media/drugs/hypergamy to ease the pain
>blaming each other/government to ease the pain
>deep down still longing for each other
>can't escape blame-game defense mechanism, because it would mean opening yourself total and utter despair
>under influence of LSD or at moment of death, when DMT is released, everything is laid bare, experience psychotic delusions
>sense of time is broken, so you basically enter eternal hell/process karma for thousands of years of despair and regret
>depending of belief structures and symbols you operate on, you can experience delusions it in a milliard ways, gods and demons judging you, or just you judging yourself, or perhaps it's so fragmented that nothing makes sense and you just feel torture
>if proper conditions are met, there's an extremely small chance that in bazillions years of suffering your souls are given another chance
>it keeps repeating until both of you learn or you fuck up so incredibly bad you fall into the bottom of hell
>>
are sins and karma the same thing?
>>
>>38174599
taking 500ug of acid alone in my freshman year has made me both accepting of death and more terrified of it than I could have ever imagined
>>
>>38175497
because of insight into nothingness after death, or because of insight of what happens after death?
>>
>writing word salad poetry instead of talking to girls
pathetic. go for some ice cream you little baby.
>>
>>38175998
>i'm a dumb bitch who ain't understand shit
>better call it word salad
>>
>>38175497
Aren't all the "revelations" on acid just your brain tricking you?
>>
>>38176218
>eternal hell/process karma for thousands of years of despair and regret
>"i understand this"
puberty is fun and all but if you want any respect, get over your fear of girls and actually live your life.
>>
>>38176319
Yes.

But the real revelations come after the effects wear off.
>>
>>38176405
>i'm continue to be a dumb bitch
godspeed
>>
File: handshakedadtrump.png (602KB, 490x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadtrump.png
602KB, 490x408px
Pure girl and boy are into each other, don't work, take drugs, don't feel good and suddenly change for the worse - SAD. Many such cases!
>>
>>38174599
>milliard
slav spotted
t.slav
>>
>>38176218
>implying anybody wouldn't be able to understand this
>implying a retard couldn't write this gay shit
fuck you dumbass
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.