[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are skirts so amazing? I never see girls wearing them where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 13

File: skirt (1).jpg (64KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
skirt (1).jpg
64KB, 480x854px
Why are skirts so amazing? I never see girls wearing them where I live.
>you will never live for an extended period of time in Japan where girls wear skirts all the time
>>
I think the were designed specifically to allow quick sex.
>>
It's whore attire. There are no pure virgins in Japan, they all get groped on the train and enjoy it.
>>
>>38174551
>tfw will travel to Japan soon
>will get to see girls from all ages wearing skirts
don't worry op. I'll take extra look at them for your sake
>>
>>38174617
Nah, it's probably just because a skirt or tunic is a much simpler design than pants for prehistoric people to come up with, regardless of the wearer's sex.
>>
File: skirt (2).jpg (83KB, 712x950px) Image search: [Google]
skirt (2).jpg
83KB, 712x950px
>>38174641
Take many creepshots in my stead, my brother.

>>38174617
Specifically to facilitate quick and comfortable non-lewd consensual cuddling, you mean.
>>
File: 1467023874118.jpg (44KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
1467023874118.jpg
44KB, 350x450px
>>38174551
Are you me? Here, all girls wear pants almost entirely. Its not only a boring sight but also grows tiresome seeing all girls wear the same fucking pair of jeans 24/7 regardless of season and dont get me started on how they also lack in breast size, its revolting.
>>
>>38174551
I agree with Op, wish more girls wore them
got anymore pics
>>
>>38174696
>Take many creepshots in my stead, my brother.
I don't want to get arrested
>>
>>38174700
Not him but at this point I wouldn't even mind jeans, all they wear here are those cancer leggings.
>>
File: skirt (3).jpg (553KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
skirt (3).jpg
553KB, 2048x1360px
>>38174700
I too am disappointed that there isn't the same proportion of titcow girls in reality as in my nudey videos, but I really wish they'd wear skirts more. The little I've seen of Japanese girls in person, they've been very fashionable, and it's so appealing. I wish the average western girls fashion wasn't so shit in comparison.

>>38174734
>got anymore pics
More, but not nearly as much as I wish I had. I tried to start /skirt/ on 4+4chan before the hack.

>>38174742
I joke of course because I would absolutely not have the balls to attempt creepshotting a girl. Just enjoy the view, but not too conspicuously.
>>
File: skirt (4).jpg (79KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
skirt (4).jpg
79KB, 500x400px
Posting additional skirtgirls.
>>
File: skirt (5).jpg (44KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
skirt (5).jpg
44KB, 500x667px
>>38174960
I post further photographs of girls wearing skirts.
>>
>>38174834
oh we have those too. its not bad, but if its the only damn thing they wear, it kills me inside.

>>38174885
I see it when i go out to do things, most if not all girls i see are borderline B size, with exceptions once in a blue moon. Its sad, its like they're not women, its all missing!
>>
File: skirt (6).jpg (63KB, 950x631px) Image search: [Google]
skirt (6).jpg
63KB, 950x631px
>>38175110
Thing is that girls can't help not being titcows, but they can wear skirts and boost their attractiveness immensely.
>>
At least skirts are more popular than dresses. Some how dresses have become formal wear only. Like sun dresses don't exist anymore.
>>
File: skirt (7).jpg (117KB, 810x1158px) Image search: [Google]
skirt (7).jpg
117KB, 810x1158px
>>38175202
Oddly I actually see dresses more often than skirts, but they don't tend to be very good dresses. Maybe I'm more critical of dresses, I don't know.
>>
>>38175194
True that but even that doesnt happen because they're fucking stupid.
>>
>>38175202
I honestly haven't seen anyone wearing a dress in years, idk what the fuck happened. All women wear now are jean, those really short shorts, or leggings
>>
>>38174551
>>38174700
>>38174885
What 3rd world countries are you guys from? Here in US, any private/catholic school girls wear skirts all the time.
>>
File: skirt (8).jpg (35KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
skirt (8).jpg
35KB, 428x640px
>>38175366
It's just the culture. Western women aren't expected to dress that way anymore and so they typically don't. Myself, I'd like to, but I don't wear button shirts or anything to dress nicely because I don't have the confidence, so I can't unhypocritically blame girls for not dressing nicely either. Those shirts look really nice decorating my closet though.
>>
File: skirt (9).png (161KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
skirt (9).png
161KB, 500x353px
>>38175633
Well that's the thing, I'm from the US but I haven't gone to nor seen someone going to a private or catholic school. It's not at all a common sight.
>>
>>38175636
Not only that, it is also the fact that women arent as feminine as they used to be, gone are the dresses. skirts and good manners, women have changed and not in a good way. As for proper clothing in general, i actually wouldnt mind wearing a suit in a special occasion or anything fancy, what matters to me in clothing is color, only black and dark colors suit me best and im not trying to be edgy, is just that if i wear white/green or whatever light color i'd look worst that i am and i cant have that.
>>
>>38175633
My first sexual experience is actually tied to this. I went to a private school until 6th grade, and I didn't realize how good I had until I was gone, since I was a kid during most of my time there. I didn't get to really enjoy until 6th grade, I was pretty close to my first crush, we'd always ate lunch together and all that. One day I was with her and got a glimpse at her underskirt and my face got all red. I don't think either of us really knew what was going on (she was even younger than me) and I had trouble talking to her the rest of the day. A few days later I was thinking about this experience while I was trying to go to bed and my dick suddenly got hard, this was the first time it happened and I was kinda freaked out about it. It died down eventually but from then on whenever I would think about this my dick would get hard until eventually a few weeks later I masterbaited to it for the first time. Always wonder what happened to that girl, since I left the school after that year.
>>
They can wear skirts in Japan because theres no fear of getting raped. In other countries you can bet niggers will instantly show up if anyone wears a skirt
>>
>>38176278
pretty sure they do. They just don't report it because >muh shame >muh honor

Like a giant percentage of all teenage girls get grope on the Japan train. Forgot the exact stats but it was high probably 80%
>>
File: 1402866613523.jpg (27KB, 314x281px) Image search: [Google]
1402866613523.jpg
27KB, 314x281px
>>38176342
Imagine being part of the percentage that hasn't gotten molested. Couldn't an inferiority complex result from that?
>>
>>38176342
Not really. Maybe in your animes it does. The only real touching that happens is because of how crowded it can get. Cute girls can even sleep on crowded trains unmolested.
>>
>>38176760
Are you a weeb or what?
All you need to do is google search Japanese girl group on train and you see record number of articles, old and new, talking about how it's a problem in Japan.

There's even separate train for female and males because of amount of molestation. If the government don't think its a problem, there wouldn't be a need for MALE and Female trains .

fucking weeb
>>
>>38176278
White people rape more than niggers do.
>>
>>38176830
AND with a thrill in my head, and PILL on MYYY tongue, this dissolves the nerves that just begun.
>>
>>38174648
Yeah, and then men started riding horses and shit and we moved to pants and it's stuck around
>>
File: no funeral suicide.jpg (94KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
no funeral suicide.jpg
94KB, 677x631px
>See qt on the bus
>she is wearing a skirt AND TIGHTS, my all time favorite combo
>holy fuck she is so cute
>want to go talk to her
>can't convince myself to do it and get off at my normal stop

Go home and fucking cry because all the girls at my uni wear whore yoga pants and are just awful people.

I just want a sweet girl to marry. FUCK
>>
I understand your feeling too well, man.
>>
Skirt and stockings on a girl look so cute.
>>
i live in a chic town with a couple designer and lolita stores and 9 or so co-signment stores, yet 80% of people still dress so boring. jeans look bad on everyone, like a blue potato sack.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.