[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penis looks like pic related. ive made girls cum with mouth but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: davidmich.jpg (623KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
davidmich.jpg
623KB, 1024x768px
Penis looks like pic related. ive made girls cum with mouth but I dont think I will ever be able to satisfy a woman with my little buddy. Am I destined to have my future wife cheat on me with a large black man?
>>
>wanting or caring about "satisfying women"
>>
>>38174369
Your penis was made for women you idiot. There is no small penis deformity. Each woman has different lengths of vaginal canals like a man's penis size. If you are short among men, go find a short girl among girls and she will most likely be the perfect match for you. If you were born a female you would have a small vagina if you have a small penis autist.

But this is a bait thread. And the penis is flaccid so you can't tell how big he is. You must be a roastie. If a man hasn't had sexual contact or masturbation in sometime the penis retracts in size dramatically. If you've masturbated or had sexual contact within the last few days your penis stay as a state where it isn't erect or completely flaccid.
>>
>>38174433
you can stretch a pussi, you cant stretch out a dick
>>
>>38174474
A vagina doesn't stretch, it can only loosen up. So girth wise yes, but not length wise. But it takes a lot of sex for the vaginal muscles to loosen up and that usually only happens during old age in 40s.
>>
>>38174474
you're retarded

i've fucked tonnes of bitches. you know what? i've had bitches leave bigger dicked guys for me. bitches have left me for smaller dicked guys.

that's life.

dick size is nowhere near as important as 4chan makes it out to be.
>>
>>38174492
>inb4 yes it does
I'm aware the vagina stretches from an aroused state but no longer than the completely aroused state because you would be hitting her uterus. And still the penis is designed to fit. And if you married a woman instead of fucking whores and being a fornicator this wouldnt happen.
>>
>>38174502
How do you know the penis size of your girls new boyfriend?
>>
>>38174502
Because they are whores and sexual degenerates. Not because of a man's penis size. The woman didnt love the guy in the first place, all they want is to feel pleasure. But as I said there is a perfect girl for everyone where even 6 inches can feel very big and thick for a petite girl you autist. Vaginas are not all the same sizes.
>>
>>38174369
maybe, but you'll never know till you do.
>>
I've put it inside women but they all seemed like they weren't enjoying it. I came so who cares maybe im overthinking shit.
>>
>>38174474
>you cant stretch out a dick
What is jelqing.
>>
If you have a small dick you HAVE to learn how to make girls cum without penis penetration, then when they are tired sweaty mess you mount them and seed the vag.
>>
>>38174369

Girls don't care. If you get good at getting them off with your tongue, you could literally have a microdick and still get laid.
>>
>>38174588
Anon, remember how easy it is for a woman to have sex? Have you ever done drugs anon? You know how that after a while your brain builds up a tolerance for the pleasure. In the same way, everything that feels good in life your brain gets less pleasure each time you do it. So now you know why most likely the woman wasn't as interested in that sex. And it also explains to you that attitudes that women have toward sex and men and why they aren't desperate for sex like men are.
>>
>>38174530
Womens bf usually like to talk shit about how their cock is bigger.
Normies like to get together and complain about their exs genitals.
>OH wow anon my bf/gf dick/pussy was so big/small yours is OH SO perfect.
Normies are liars.
>>
My penis looks like that flaccid, but when I'm hard I'm 7"long by 5 and a half" around.

Grower pride.
>>
My penis looks like pic when hard
>>
>>38174604
>he believes the jelqing meme
>>
>>38174588
Any problems they had don't matter know. You had fun and now its on to the next. Why stress about the reasonably unchangeable. godspeed anon
>>
>>38174645
TLDR
Shes fucked so many niggers and cocks that sex isnt fun anymore and shes incapable of love.
Leave now and dont look back.
>>
File: 1499183071360.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499183071360.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
Girls need at least 7 inches or they will cheat on you no question

I'm 7.8 and I've had sex with at least 4 women who had small dicked bfs, BTFO cucks
>>
>>38174745
Worked for me.
My cock grew a little I didnt turn into ron jermy but my cock got thicker.
Also just because they call it a boner doesnt mean that your penis has a bone...Try eating healthy and doing things to increase blood flow.
Or keep being a nigger/women and cry.
Cocks a muscle and it can get bigger.
>>
>>38174788
this, im 6.99 inches and have never kept gfs long. I try and lie, maybe boost myself to a modest 7.2 but all these sluts have cock rulers now and arent afraid to use them. Hopefully i'll find a gf that can round my cock size up mentally, wish me luck robros
>>
>>38174788
>Girls need at least 7 inches or they will cheat on you no question
Correction. Whores need at least 7 inches and even then they will still cheat on you
>>
>>38174985
Women will cheat on you because they are women and they have options.
Dont bother.
>>
>>38174955
Get a 12 year old like elvis.
Seriously she needs to never have had a cock.
Its like crack to them one big one and they are gone.
>>
File: 1499040964008.jpg (35KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
1499040964008.jpg
35KB, 703x703px
i have a 4 incher and 8 out of 8 girls have turned me down
>tfw
>>
>>38174502
what is a normie doing here?
Shoo, shoo! the maximum amount of gfs permitted for this board users is 1 in all life.
Reminder that r9k is NOT DEGENERATE FRIENDLY

>inb4 autistic screeching about making it zero gfs
>>
>>38174369
Change file name to
>grower.png
Flaccid I look just like that but when I've got a boner I'm average sized at 5 and a half.
>>
>>38174369
>still thinking penis size matters
>least visible body part
>only visible when you are already acquainted with someone
>>
>>38175752
>5 and a half
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38174369
Thats normal size, dont worry. Size is overrated hard
>>
>future wife
heh
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.