[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finally smoked meth. After years of drug addled degeneracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: methamphetamine.png (86KB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
methamphetamine.png
86KB, 300x215px
So I finally smoked meth. After years of drug addled degeneracy I've finally made it up to "the big one," and honestly, MEH. I know I smoked the shit right because I researched heavily and grilled my dealer for like a half hour when we met up.

It's just like... Very briefly you have this 'head stone' with pins and needles all over your body. That's the only unique thing about it. After this goes away (and it only lasts a few minutes) you're left with a feeling that's nearly identical to adderrall.

I'm honestly just astonished that this is the drug that all the drama is about. It's really just another amphetamine, that's it. There were no 'orgasm x1000' feelings nor was there a horrible depressing comedown into the pits of hell. It was just adderral except with a head rush at at the start.
>>
>>38174242
meth will fry your brain.
you can enjoy a nice line of dope with weed.
you don't have to shoot up
>>
>>38174242
Sounds pretty close to my experience. It really is just like a slightly stronger adderall.
>>
>>38174276

The pins and needles thing is unique. You don't get that with adderral. But that only lasts a few mins. After that you're basically on adderrall.
>>
Nah if the meth felt like Adderall it definitely wasnt meth. Also when you do meth you will get random cravings to do it again for years after the first time.

Anyway thanks for being open about your drug use, personally I hope you die soon. Pce!
>>
>>38174265
>you don't have to shoot up

Who's talking about shooting up?
>>
Have you ever done ritalin? Does it compare to that? I can get ritalin off my buddy but adderral is hard to find around me
>>
>>38174318

It could be that I was dicking around with tiny doses out of fear of ODing. I did around 1/5th of a $100 bag over the course of like 4 hours.
>>
>>38174331
Real meth compares more closely to MDMA than it does to Adderall or Ritalin.
Literally nothing alike. OP legitimately did not have meth. Probably some dark web research chem
>>
>>38174242
Meth is for soldiers and workers.
Dont call me a degenerate because I use drugs for a reason and not recreation.
>>
>>38174331

It hits you much harder and faster than Ritalin.

If we're comparing ADHD meds to illicit street drugs, I think the better comparison is Ritalin to Cocaine. Large doses of snorted ritalin feel like coke to me, not amphetamines; you get narcissistic, megalomaniacal, super optimistic, and also kinda anxious/scared. The amphetamine high always felt different to me, more 'down to earth,' not as prone to flights of mental fancy.
>>
>>38174347
You need to smoke like 50 - 100mg in one sitting to get high on breh
>>
>>38174242
>It was just adderral except with a head rush at at the start.
Awe little baby finally realized drugs are not like in the movies.
>>
>>38174366

I bought this stuff off the same guy who sold me fire coke (I know what good coke is this was at least 80% purity) last week and has been selling me legit non-pressed pharmas for weeks. Why would the meth be fake if all the other stuff is so good?
>>
>>38174399
>>38174393
Drugs effect people differently.
>>38174366
Real meth compares more closely to MDMA than it does to Adderall or Ritalin.
Nigger it turns a portion of your brain on to help with socializing.
Methamphetamine is the boss of addys (adderrall is a amp) and rits dont do shit.
Yall dont know shit.
>>
>>38174399

Yeah I think that's my problem. I was doing tiny shards out of fear of OD. Gonna give it a try again tomorrow, still have the vast majority of the bag remaining.
>>
>>38174449

Well, like you said, drugs affect people differently. I've always found ritalin quite a lot like coke, not amp.
>>
>>38174432
>Why would the meth be fake if all the other stuff is so good?
Its over a hundred a gram and is highly regulated and not to meantion for every pound of meth you produce two pounds in toxic waste.
Fucking placebo effects and getting meth and amps confused with cocaine.
I bet you think morphine and perceocet is the same.
>>
>>38174393
I like coke and I like ritalin when I cant afford coke
>>
>>38174476
>ritalin
I was perscribed that in school its a zombie drug to keep kids in their chair.
It IS NOT cocaine.
Fucking lying like my cousin.
You cant get ritz on the streets cuz it dont get you high.
Cough syrup on the other hand...
>>
>>38174503
>ritalin
Ritalin (methylphenidate) is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control.
What a fucking lair you are wanna be nigger.
>>
Meth is pussy... caffeine and monster are so so much better and more funner! I have iq 105 and no friends due to my intelligenc. The caff helps me escape from these harsh reality!
>>
I very rarely pay attention to attention whores on imageboards but this poster CRANK is really annoying and sounds like he's on some of that shit right now.
>>
>>38174487

Yo lay off the CRANK, CRANK!
>>
>>38174582
>Meth is pussy
Say that when the shadow people start stalking you.
>>38174650
Fuck off you daft cunt.
Ive been sober for a long time now.
No all I do is lift weights and chain smoke in my room.
I may not be in jail but I still live that way.
Fuck my life I even tried hanging my self yesterday.
>>
>>38174740
It's impossible to hang yourself if you weigh 600lbs
>>
>>38174242
My gf's brother recently had an aneurysm from being addicted to this shit.
here's hoping yours comes soon, OP
>>
So kinda like what smoked DMT is in comparison to LSD. Can't say I'm surprised
>>
>>38174802
230 actually.
Ive gained some weight now that im off the crank.
>>38174823
>aneurysm
Nice meme but thats not what that word means.
>>
>>38174802
>It's impossible to hang yourself if you weigh 600lbs
Oh yeah you can but rope with a 1000 pound test nigger.
If you ever worked landscaping or roofing you would know this.
Dumb nigger.
>>
>>38174318
>Nah if the meth felt like Adderall it definitely wasnt meth. Also when you do meth you will get random cravings to do it again for years after the first time.

how to spot someone who has no idea what they're talking about
>>
>>38175101
Adderall is an amp...Amphetamine is meths dirty sister.
>>
Ive been getting high on tramadol im prescribed daily for two months solid at this point
>>
>>38174242
They lie about stuff all of the time for the last century with drugs. They just want no one to feel safe getting them without letting a doctor control it. Lack of freedom is their goal.

Don't believe me? Ask them why meth makes your teeth bad and ages you. They have no answer. It's a lie, like weed being poison, books up until the 90s tell you how unhealthy weed is, 50 times that of cigs. Bad teeth and looking like shit is a stereotype. All it probably does is causes high blood pressure, of which they could give you a counter med for, like a beta blocker (and again with their bullshit, they first prescribe ace inhibitors instead, made from a brazilian viper's venom that is, and doesn't slow down your heart just dilate blood vessels to make it seem like you don't have high blood pressure, whilst hurting your kidneys so you can end up on dialysis later).
>>
>>38174318
>>if you do meth EVEN ONCE you will crave it for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
Stop this ancient propagan--*dies of weed cancerz*
>>
>>38174326
just a nice line of dope with your new meme
>>
>>38174242
If you have a tolerance to addy you will be cross tolerant to meth.

Addy will more make you want to sit in one place and do one thing for hours on end, meth will make you want to go on a rampage and run around town doing weird shit.

You have to kind of keep doing meth to see the difference, they are both amps though.

However people don't really ruin their lives over addy like they do over meth, meth is different in subtle but real ways
>>
>>38176533
>Don't believe me? Ask them why meth makes your teeth bad and ages you. They have no answer. It's a lie,
just because they don't exactly know why it fucks your teeth does not mean it's a lie that it does

anyone who has done meth for a few years has fucked teeth
>>
>>38174582
105 from a test on the internet? Your real score would probably be in the 80-90 range. I get 135+ on Internet iq tests, and my real score would be much lower than that.
>>
File: le reddit filename.jpg (71KB, 305x767px) Image search: [Google]
le reddit filename.jpg
71KB, 305x767px
Any of you guys ever try taking small amounts (5-15mg) of meth sublingual or orally as a cheaper alternative to Adderall?

Another question: does street meth have a 50/50 mix of levo and dex, or is it some kind of racemic?
>>
>>38177459
>does street meth have a 50/50 mix of levo and dex, or is it some kind of racemic?

I've read about this and the true answer is 'depends on the batch.' But I think most meth is just a mix of both, most standard recipes leave dextro and levo in the end product apparently.
>>
>>38174242
if you wanna know what its really about, shoot up about 1/8th gram all at once.

you havent tried "the big ones" until you've shot up meth or heroin.
>>
>>38176533
>Don't believe me? Ask them why meth makes your teeth bad and ages you. They have no answer.
doctors are not educated about street drug wisdom, that's why. so it's no wonder.

meth makes your teeth bad only indirectly because tweakers hate eating, sleeping, or brushing their teeth, and I think there's a slight cottonmouth component involved as well, from what I've experienced with adderall
>>
File: anime coffee rattling.gif (480KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
anime coffee rattling.gif
480KB, 600x450px
>>38174740
Please don't hang yourself CRANKbro

Life sucks but we're all just trying to get by

t.ex-heroin addict who works a shitty retail job
>>
how many of you guys smoke cigarettes? my friend said even though i smoke like 5 a day smoking crack cocaine is safer? i think he is just being a lying fag, right?
>>
You won't enjoy meth when the shadow people start showing up more frequently, in your peripheral vision, then eventually they speak to you.
>>
>>38178011
>crack better than a handful of cigarettes

He's bullshitting you obviously. The only "truth" to it is that more people die of cigarettes than crack, but that's because there are way more tobacco smokers than crack smokers
>>
File: 1428616553909.png (283KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
1428616553909.png
283KB, 425x600px
I'm 6' 250lbs will meth help me lose weight?
>>
>>38178124
is a few a day though really that bad? i know plenty of people who are like 50-60 who smoke a pack a day for as long as ive been alive and seem to be fine im 27 btw
>>
>>38178150
Eh, if you do start to notice any major health problems because of smoking, it likely won't be for another 20 years

I still wouldn't recommend smoking daily, but 5 a day is hell of a lot better than most smokers who smoke an entire pack
>>
>>38176926
>>38177963
Correlation does not equal causation dot png.

And weed makes you have dry mouth too.

And if you spend all of ur money on weed you'll have no toothpaste nor food.

:^)
>>
>>38178150
A few a day is a lot. take it down to one a day MAX, and switch to cigars or cigarillos that you don't inhale, or vape. Cigarettes aren't the literal poison that the media war wants you to think they are but they're not fucking good lol.
You only see the old smokers who survived this long.

>>38178315
what is your point exactly? It's true you can avoid tooth damage by not being retarded junkie scum and brushing your teeth, keeping healthy habits etc. while using meth, but it's also definitely a matter of causation if you've ever seen methheads with rotten teeth, you're not fooling anyone if you don't think this is true
>>
>>38178377
My point is that it's funny that when it comes down to it no drugs should have been banned. Even fracking meth is not bad. They banned them all for no reason, and the least useful are the only ones they let us have. Weed is just a creepy hallucinogen, that can give you psychosis. Booze is the most damaging shit ever. Then there's the depression curing meth, the wake you up in the morning coke, the pain killing opiate, they're just drug dealers that had people duped and it won't last much longer with how nobody is that stupid anymore. They are currently reeeeing about opiate use.
>>
>>38178446
>My point is that it's funny that when it comes down to it no drugs should have been banned
oh you're one of those retards
nevermind
>>
>>38178459
>>no one is that stupid anymore
Well I guess you proved me wrong anon.

Freedom be damned, let them control those substances so they can make 500 percent profit.
>>
>>38178011

Tobacco is more likely to kill you than crack is because you're more likely to develop a daily habit with tobacco that leads to lung cancer down the line.

Crack however could actually kill you instantly if you took a gigantic dose of it, it's a form of cocaine, a topical anaesthetic which means it fucks with how your heart functions. It's pretty dangerous compared to other stimulants. In the immediate sense, even more dangerous than meth.
>>
>>38178135

I'd hate to advocate in favor of meth use here but, yes.

Amphetamines do make you lose weight. It's not bullshit at all. It's completely effortless, they make the idea of eating utterly repulsive. Take enough meth and you'll have 0 desire to eat for about 16 hours. It works, but obviously this isn't the healthiest way to go about weight loss.
>>
>>38178377
>Cigarettes aren't the literal poison that the media war wants you to think they are but they're not fucking good lol.

I had an aunt die of lung cancer brought on by her two pack a day habit last year.

Something to keep in mind about smoking is, while your chances of getting lung cancer aren't exactly 100%, it's an awful way to die if you do get it. My mom described my aunt's death to me, apparently she was in utter agony and terror until she lost consciousness. It scared me straight off of cigs; I'm vaping now and haven't touched a smoke since the night she died.
>>
>>38178615
What would be better, adderall on my days off or meth?
>>
>>38178723
adderall of course, what kind of question is that lol

pro tip: buy speed on the darknet from europeans. it's chemically pretty much the same thing and it's extraordinarily cheap, 20-30 dollars for 10 grams, it's like 1/100th the cost of name brand adderall depending on your area and its drug scene.

you know this is stupid and you could fuck up your life from it, though. Just eat less, fatty. If you don't have the self-control to do that, you won't have the self-control to stop yourself from becoming a junkie. RIP
>>
>>38178575
You could say the same thing about weed.
>no one smokes a pack a day of weed
So are you saying crack is actually not that bad either, because in a way you are.
>>
>>38178768
I've done speed before and I don't like it. Plus I need to work, so I can only do it on Friday and Saturday, whether I want to or not.
>>
>>38177459
>street meth have a 50/50 mix of levo and dex, or is it some kind of racemic?
that's what racemic means
>>
my son crank is off the shits
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.