[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finished interviewing someone for a job >interview lasted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

>finished interviewing someone for a job
>interview lasted 5 hours + he had to wait 30 minutes before we talk to him

>we tell him we'll call him back later today to let him know

>we don't
>he sends us an email a week later asking for a follow-up
>boss tells me to ignore him because we hate confrontation
>he's been checking in on us for the past week now
>blacklist him
>his emails now get redirected and he doesn't even know
>>
>>38173968
I seriously hope someone breaks into your house and murders you without stealing anything.
>>
>>38173968
What was the job? Was he shitty at it? Why did you rub him out? Tell more please.
>>
It's because they want to hire someone too good for the position.
One that doesn't call them for it.
>>
>>38173968
>>interview lasted 5 hours
what kind of job takes 5 fucking hours to interview someone? how much shit are you guys talking about instead of the actual job and inquiry?
>>
Why do you need to remind us how much trying to get a job is the same as not looking for a job

This is like the 5th thread you've made about your workplaces hiring methods
>>
>>38175407
Most Interviews for a real big boy career job take at least 5 hours, perhaps an hour with each person on the team.

>>38174924
OP is just trolling around since the "firm handshake" meme is being pushed around the board these days.
>>
Is this normal not calling people you decide not to employ? Because i was supposed to get a call today and i haven't got shit
>>
>>38175487
you should give them a call. it shows you want it, and it's worked for me.
>>
>>38175645
I'll have to do that tomorrow then because it's late, cheers for the tip
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
>>38175645
>>38175699

"Son, nothing beats showing up, speaking with the manager, looking him in the eye, and giving him a firm handshake. That's all there is to it."
>>
File: AJDOASJDOSAI.jpg (69KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
AJDOASJDOSAI.jpg
69KB, 600x360px
>>38175645
>it shows you want it

We only give a shit if it's a minimum wage part-time job to grab the most desperate worker. Any skilled good paying position is offensive to do this in. Because you are taking away my time from doing my job to answer your stupid fucking call. I am getting paid, you're not. Don't fucking call me or I will blacklist you by the end of the day. You will never get a job from our company or our clients again.

>>38175475
>trolling

Kek, I used to job hunt for 3 years, but since I got this HR position I got to see reality on the job market that I can't resist talking about it.
>>
>>38175726

But that's wrong. You are just a HR monkey, with no discernible talent.
>>
>>38175726
>male
>HR

wew. i sure hope you're a faggot.
>>
>>38175726
>black list me
It's a shitty salesman job so i couldn't care less really
>>
>>38175751
I have a talent, it's called getting paid to keep you losers at the bottom.
>>
>>38175726
>for me or our clients

your clients don't care about the opinion of some $35k/yr HR retard who doesn't even work for them, much less the opinion of some $35k/yr HR regarding other $35k/yr retard prospective employees. 'black listing' is a joke and you're a fucking moron. hope this helps.
>>
>>38175794

No you're a hr monkey.
>>
File: 1386639867515.png (91KB, 630x686px) Image search: [Google]
1386639867515.png
91KB, 630x686px
He didn't do the handshake right, did he? T-Thanks dad
>>
Hr are the cheerleaders of the work force.
>>
>>38175779
>I couldn't care less really

You say this until the company expands large enough to run a monopoly on your entire hometown, it won't just be a sales job that you're blacklisted from. It will be your STEM jobs also if we get a stake in it.

Getting blacklisted from a potential industry giant is a bad idea.

>>38175818
Implying we don't have an automated system that our clients would love to share with us? They use our system, they get our blacklist. A global communication system to save everyone the trouble of getting bad hires is a win/win for all.

not saying anymore, don't want to end up a robot
>>
>>38175891
your client doesn't care about your opinion regardless of whether or not they have some sort of shared applicant database. it's useful to the extent that it shows rehire eligibility and start/term dates. beyond that, they don't give two fucks about it.
>>
>implying I'm a bad hire because I wouldn't kiss the ass of some HR monkey who talked to me, looked at my Facebook/linked in for 15 minutes total

HR does nothing.
>>
>>38175982
>hr does nothing

Says this then ask why he works 10 hours a week for minimum wage.
>>
>>38176024

>Hr thinks he's a big boy and makes fun of min wagies
>>
>>38173968
poor sod, some people just can't get a clue
>>
>>38175891
This company sells insurance and i'm only interested in a part time job, not interest in getting into the trade long term. Stop trying to be an anoying cunt
>>
Also HR never interviews for the company, just does background check on already verified candidates by the employer.

Never call HR, you'll end up with cunts like OP where it's not even part of their job to "preselect" potential hires.
>>
>>38173968
>>38175726
God this anime was disappointing
>>
>>38175645
Ive been doing this and its gotten me nowhere.
Pretty sure one place blacklisted my number because i called after an interview for a follow up.
I fucking hate the human race.
>>
>>38175726
I seriously want to kill you.
I want to see you suffer
>>
>>38173968
>>interview lasted 5 hours
nigga that wasn't an interview, you went on a date with dude at your office. congrats, i guess.
>>
>>38175933
OP btfo originally.
>>
>>38175933
It's against many companies policies to employ someone who was rejected by any of your clients.

Do realize that everyone is each others client.

A software company that picks up contracts from 100 companies in the city, will filter out your application if you applied to any of those 100 companies.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.