[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOD! Why are fucking god damned old people so fucking annoying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: th.jpg (7KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 249x249px
GOD!
Why are fucking god damned old people so fucking annoying and STUPID!?
>Live with grandparents
>Grandmother is a fat literal retard Type 2 diabetic that sits on her ass all day watching Fox
>Walks around bitching at every little thing, prowls through all my shit bitching, picks up my bottle of Melatonin and inspects it when its none of her business
>Fucking tries to tell me how to eat when I'm 160 Pounds and managing Type 1 Diabetes far better than she has ever managed her Type 2. She eats non stop shit all day and freaks out when I eat something and inject for it.
>Has the most punch-able fucking face I've ever seen. Has a hooked Jew nose to top it off. Wanna bash it in.
>Every little noise I make at night she fucking wakes up and comes out instead of just staying in fucking bed and waiting for me to be done.
>Says the stupid shit every time she opens her mouth.
>Live in the living room so I have to see her constantly.
And then my grandfather.
>A dumbass grease monkey who belches every five seconds, and is a giant smart ass who thinks he is the smartest motherfucker ever.
>Hardheaded as fuck, going blind in his left eye and has 70% vision in his right eye but still for some reason fucking drives. Too stupid to listen to us when we tell him not to.
>Tries his damndest to smart off to you and make you feel dumb.
>Want to fucking slap him half the time.

God.
I can't wait to move out of this fucking shithole. I'm 19 and soon I'll be getting out. Thank God.
>>
>>38172757
desu op that sounds miserable. i would rather be homeless.
>>
>>38172757
God good are you a whiny little baby. Have some respect for you grandparents and quit being such a bitchy edgelord faggot
>>
>>38172757
Why do you live with then and not your parents?
>>
>>38173031
I live with my mother, my brother, and little sister. We used to live with our father until he got addicted to pills and then went apeshit and we moved in with our grandparents.

Also they have done nothing so far but extort money off us for the past 3 years. My mother is getting back with my father thank God and we're leaving soon, and I'm working hard on getting more money in as well. Fucking hate this house. It's insane.

>>38172970
Go kill yourself. I was fine for the first year of this shit, but holy shit, day after day of annoying stupid idiots who are old as fuck and use that as an excuse to berate you and act like they know everything gets fucking old after a while.
My grandmother literally says
>"I am older and wiser than you so you should believe what I say"
When I point out how stupid the shit she says is. It's just not even worth fucking arguing with these idiots anymore. Jesus Christ.

>>38172874
Shit it's tempting.
God is it tempting.
>>
>>38173031
They caught me wearing my little sister's panties while jerking off and kicked me out
>>
>>38173062
You're an ungrateful little asshole. Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?
>>
File: grayOverlook.jpg (879KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
grayOverlook.jpg
879KB, 2560x1440px
>>38172757
they will drive you insane anon.
you have the option of moving out and living a comfortable life in a van
>>
>>38172757
Why do people live to be 80 with these fucking problems like these?
>can't hear well
>can't see well
>could crumble and fall any second and break hips or other important skeletal bones
>has to eat oatmeal, any other food can cause a spike in something that kills them
>stubborn as fuck and end up hurting themselves and have you take care of them
>either full of hate at that point or just silent and don't say anything(My weakness)
I would rather die at 60 or at an age where i have lived my life and felt satisfied with it
>>
>>38173106
Sure.
Would you like to bring your fat jelly ass over here so I can milk it out of you? That is assuming of course you can free yourself from the retard pin.
>>
>>38173128
Why would I be a jealous of you? It sounds like you have some serious misconceptions about how dairy products are made
>>
>>38173166
I didn't mean 'jelly' as in jealous, you fool. I meant it as in your so fucking fat your rolls of glory jiggle like the mounds of cheap jelly your mother shovels into your greedy ass face. I thought the context clues in the sentence would be enough for you to figure that out, but I guess we all didn't pass the first grade, did we?

Fucking nigger.
>>
>>38173166
>>38173256
jesus. somebody post the smuggie about *say anything negative about you parents* so these fucks don't have to argue over it any more
>>
>>38173256
Whatever makes you feel better about your shit life, little man
>>
>>38173306
>>38173320
Why don't both of you just pull down my pants, and fucking stroke my glorious cock to this song, you fucking monkeys?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo&list=RDMV_3Dpw-BRY&index=25
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.