[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally accepted that I'm ugly Holy fuck I am so fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_2940.jpg (36KB, 910x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2940.jpg
36KB, 910x480px
>finally accepted that I'm ugly
Holy fuck I am so fucking ugly. Fuck.
I can't believe I've tried suppressing how I looked for all these years. Im just so fuck ugly.
>>
then kys faggot lelelelelelelel
>>
>>38172359
The truth is somewhere in between. Nobody is as ugly as they can believe they are, and same for the opposite. Luckily each person will decide what they think of, and some will land on the better side of your coin.
>>
File: 1497095390054.jpg (155KB, 455x532px) Image search: [Google]
1497095390054.jpg
155KB, 455x532px
>>38172359
I have realized that I am ugly when I was around 16/17.

Before I had still a faint hope that with puberty I would turn out allright, same with the mental capabilities.

None of that happened for me, while some fat kids suddenly turned handsome when hitting puberty.
>>
>>38172359
Have to tried losing weight? Getting a tan helps too.
>>
>>38172876
>hurrdurr you can only be ugly because you are fat
>>
Lol. Ugly boys
>>
File: 1495636894522.png (77KB, 750x780px) Image search: [Google]
1495636894522.png
77KB, 750x780px
good

the first step in solving a problem is admitting you have one
>>
File: head_shot.jpg (77KB, 589x750px) Image search: [Google]
head_shot.jpg
77KB, 589x750px
>>38173078
being 8%bf is core

hair is core

skincare is core. get a skincare routine going

u will probably need a lot of surgeries

personally i need a nose job, probably some jaw reduction? im not sure, my jaw is asymmetrical and weird, eye surgery to get slayer eyes, and a hair transplant
>>
>>38173790
i want lookism to leave
>>
File: 1496366965179.jpg (119KB, 1000x978px) Image search: [Google]
1496366965179.jpg
119KB, 1000x978px
>>38173817
aawwwwww

roastie cant handle the truth?

lookism and r9k are the same thing. real robots at the core of their soul are very very close to the real incels in lookism. they just know the truth better than most anywhere on the internet and suffer mental illnesses at a greater density than even 4chan

plus is hilarious red pilling normies and watching them squirm trying to put up an arguement

reddit is better for you anyways because atleast there you can silence me.

T O A S T Y

R O A S T I E
>>
>>38173888
what a waste of good trips

I'm a fat neet that barely leaves the house and I can still pull chicks
I thnk that's because I'm not pathetic to the core
>>
>>38173979
if thats actually true then it depends on your face, social circle, inhibition levels and nt levels

if thats ACTUALLY true then you are legit low inhib, ur face looks good, u dont feel anxiety, and u grew up fight/ur parents love you

but thats rare tho. being fat+ugly+neet = sexual death sentence to most

most likely a roastie role playing

they always like doing stuff like that. so devious
>>
I didn't realize how ugly I was until I saw myself from the side. I realized that I do not have a visible jaw line, and that my chin is absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: trp.jpg (41KB, 293x601px) Image search: [Google]
trp.jpg
41KB, 293x601px
>>38174032
And you writing a reddit-spaced response shows exactly how deep in the rabbit hole you are
It's a self-created state of losers, and you're in it
>>
>>38172359
That man is decent looking.
>>
File: eat it up, redditor.jpg (14KB, 351x467px) Image search: [Google]
eat it up, redditor.jpg
14KB, 351x467px
>>38174161
if you're going to use looks to insult me based on looks atleast use a good picture

im balding in real life so some balding insult would be good. also some picture that shows some fat and ugly male with a fedora is much better than your current picture as its just a decent looking guy in a silly outfit

roasties are so fucking stupid they cant even insult you right

>It's a self-created state of losers
this is factually inaccurate. most incels are incel because of their upbringing/low sexual market value/ high inhibition. its a mix of those variables

by upbringing i mean usually they moved a lot as children and their parents never loved them
>>
>>38174134
Save money and get sculptra/voluma injections on jawline if it is ruining your looks that much
>>
File: tumblr_m2xxg2zwX21qzwok8o1_500.jpg (50KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2xxg2zwX21qzwok8o1_500.jpg
50KB, 500x560px
>>38174216
no

THIS man is decent looking
>>
>>38174305
This man is god tier looking,OP picture is just fine,regular handsome dude
>>
File: 1496883262873.jpg (74KB, 843x499px) Image search: [Google]
1496883262873.jpg
74KB, 843x499px
>>38174379
80% of men have sex with 20% of the women

and 20% of those men have sex with 80% of those women

chad is very real, and he has a big dick and look phenominal

looking and acting like a redditor in 2017 will only get you a invitation to drink chads cum out of your one-itis

the sexual meta has shifted. its not 1952 anymore
>>
>>38172359
Is that you? Dude you look fine lol
>>
>>38174290
If you just spent a little less time self pitying and more time pursuing your goals,life would be different for you
I really do not wish to insult, friend.
Upbringing is a bad excuse. Get over it, or dwell on it, your choice.
As for balding, yes it sucks but only for your self confidence. I lost two 18yo 8/10 girls to bald guys.
SMV is a term coined by the slightly less pathetic "pro" community. I don't need SMV to get pussy. I just dont view the world through that spectrum.
>>
File: 1499278137221.jpg (93KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499278137221.jpg
93KB, 535x800px
>>38174668
>SMV is a term coined by the slightly less pathetic "pro" community
>denies the existence of sexual market value
>just b urself and pull urself up by your bootstraps the post

im telling u robots. normies dont have souls and they dont have critical thinking. human npc's

but yeah op im sure this dude right now just makes girls moist. just uncomfortably sexually exited. pic related
>>
I'm a very weird mix of ugly and handsome features. I have very nice eyes, eyebrows and facial shape, but a too-large nose and an asymmetrical mouth.

I think I fare a little better physically. At the risk of sounding narcissistic, I have a pretty hot bod. I'm pretty sure my ass is one of the best in the world, every girl I've dated loved it and I've had it grabbed by random women in bars numerous times.
>>
>>38174815
must be nice being chad
>>
>>38174814
You autists make a fuss of anything you're scared of
>>
>>38173790
I literally grew up to look like this dude but I got bullied ages 12-15 and I've been a complete social wreck since then. All the attributes of chad with a robot personality. Fucking 22 now and still afraid of people.
>>
>>38174814

He is right, though, but I have the feeling that you are voluntarily misinterpreting his post.

If you spend your energy or what little you have on positive endeavors instead of negative ones, you will increase your chances of success in all aspects of your life. It doesn't mean it will grant you insta success or that you will get laid because of positive thinking. It's a discipline, a mindset, a conditioning.

In zen, it is said that what kind of vibe you nourish inside of you is entirely up to you. Everything else surrounding your inner peace are arbitrary factors, for the trully disciplined shall find happiness within even as he burns.

So yeah, contrary to what you believe, normies have plenty of empathy and, taking my years of experience on r9k, the irony is tgat normies in general are far more empathic than your average robot. I think you're just mad that people won't buy your self-defeating bullshit. We get it, you see yourself as ugly, you had a traumatic childhood, etc. I had a terrible childhood too and I only ever turned handsome in my late twenties. I lost my virginity when I was 28 years old at a point where I had lost all hopes for it. Before my mid 20's I was skelly mode, unkempt and dressed like shit. No woman would even consider me attractive. Still, if it wasn't for tge dact that I sperged out like an autist, I had plenty of opportunities get my scrawny ass laid and I can guarantee you that my appearance had nothing to do in the equation. It was all attitude.

It's simple. If you are positive, you will project positive vibes on the people surrounding you. The more you focus your energy on positive things in your life, the more you increase your chance of success and the more people will be attracted to you. This is a fact.

Your main problem right now is not physical ugliness. It's that you are ugly inside. The garden of your mind is nothing but weeds and mold.

Happiness is a perspective.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.