[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>turning 22 next monday >still a virgin >still neet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1494463034328.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494463034328.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>turning 22 next monday
>still a virgin
>still neet
>still live with my mom
>never had an actual job
>still feel like a 12 year old kid
>still autistic

is this bad?
>>
Yup. The best part is at that age you will never catch up to your peers save a miracle happening to you. Once your mom dies commit suicide.
>>
>>38171495
Drive somewhere really desolate and far away and shoot yourself
>>
>>38171460
>turning 23 in two weeks
>still virgin
>still live with my mom
>got a job last week
>coworkers act like 12 year old kids
>coworkers are virgins
>coworkers still live with their moms
Maybe it's the type of job our kind gets, but I'd say you're fine. If you're even remotely intelligent, you're better than half the workforce.
>>
The fact that you've gone 22 years without killing yourself is a good sign
>>
>>38171460
Take the steps to improve yourself. Find a job, make a little cash. Use some money for things like gym membership, nicer clothes, better food and save a good deal for a car or a place.
>>
>>38171495
Nah, to be fair there are plenty of people his age that are stuck in dead end jobs and have gone nowhere with their lives which still means he has time to recover.

He may not catch up to people who have gone to university and such but there is still hope.
>>
>>38171460
OP don't listen to these fags. 22 is still relatively young. At this age you could still go to college and no one would look twice because of your age. If you can't go to college get a job. It gets easier after a few weeks when you realize most of what was keeping you back was just your own insecurities
>>
>>38171460
You're still young, after 25 is when things will get harder to start, but you shouldn't worry about the future, only right now and what you can do.

I'm the same age and trying to job search and seeing a counselor, I've had like 5 neet years since I was 14, and only 3 years where I was doing something like school.

I need to just start going out more, my house has been kinda like my own prison with Internet access.
>>
>>38171460
>tfw 25
>tfw unifag that never had a job
>tfw no friends and social interaction is limited to online games & weekly phone calls to my parents
>tfw will graduate soon and am absolutely terrified of not being able to find a job that won't make me want to kill myself
>>
File: naggingmother.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
naggingmother.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>38171460
"ANON, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET OUTSIDE AND START TALKING TO PEOPLE. LOOK AT YOU: YOU'RE AS PALE AS A GHOST. YOU'RE GOING TO APPLY FOR A JOB, AND I'M GONNA DRIVE YOU AROUND TO LOOK FOR ONE. THINK OF WHAT PEOPLE WILL SAY: A 30-YEAR-OLD WHO HASN'T EVEN WORKED A JOB? I'M NOT GOING TO BE AROUND FOREVER, YOUNG MAN!"
>>
Did anyone who got their first job past 30 ever get a somewhat stable life?
>>
>>38172685

You'd be lucky to even get a job. The chances of getting a job that doesn't make you suicidal is pretty much 0%.
>>
>tfw same but turning 25 soon
>tfw get a good look at myself in the mirror and realize I look fucking 30 and my "babyface" years are long gone
its over lads
>>
File: 1484968147625.jpg (55KB, 438x359px) Image search: [Google]
1484968147625.jpg
55KB, 438x359px
>>38171460
>20 years old
>Only have a job because my dad uses me as a laborer
>Think I should really take a walk some-day, but then, I realize I have no where to walk to, and American life is, by nature, very isolating
>Never walked through neighborhood I've lived in entirety of life
>Have no-one to talk to because of this
>Finally re-connected with high-school friends over discord, and I was handed a rude awakening as to what human conversation with people that are 20 actually is

I don't really know what to do anymore.

Every-time I do something I'm scared of doing, it seems there was a reason I didn't do it in the first place. I didn't want to believe that I became a shut-in because the outside world wasn't engaging to me, but it seems to be exactly the case.

I've never had a girlfriend before, but I don't think getting one will help me at all.

I know my inactivity is pulling me into a mire, but I can't see the way-out.

The only thing I can say with certainty is that I must learn how to drive.
>>
>>38171619
This. I met my friends thru work and while they never go on 4chan, they're as big of robots as anyone on here.

>4/6 of them are virgins with no gf or have never had a gf
>The other two have fat, tumblr gfs that both identify as genderfluid
>they never talk about anything other than pokemon
>they have completely pussywhipped my friends at this point and can't even look at hentai without them throwing some tantrum
>I'm the youngest of us at 23 and to be fair I'm one of the 3 of us that still lives at home
>other 3 live together with their gfs and they hate it
>everyday they complain about wanting to kill themselves because of their deadend jobs
>they all went to university
>still did nothing for them

Honestly, I think the internet makes us feel more isolated than we really are. Most people struggle thru life, working jobs they hate, and tolerating people they'd rather not be around. I wouldn't trade places with any of my friends, even the acquaintances of mine that have qt gfs are faggot numale cucks who are still completely pussywhipped
>>
>>38171619
Which job is it senpai
>>
Hi my name is Ralph. This thread makes me laugh, you are all capable of improving your lives, but choose not too. You cucky monsters should have voted for Trump.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.