[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my life and I hate how we are forced to live life especially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0068.png (831KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.png
831KB, 640x1136px
I hate my life and I hate how we are forced to live life especially if you are a poor depressed piece of shit like me. I don't want to do anything the only thing I'm truly passionate about is abusing prescription drugs. I love hydrocodone 40mg makes me feel happy like all the other normal people. No one understands me I feel like I'm stuck in a world full of happy people and everyone (my family) tells me to just excerise and meet new people. A part of me enjoys being comfortable being miserable. I'm always poor and I'm a brainlet probably the dumbest person you will ever meet the urges to kill myself are getting stronger and stronger everyday
I've also been abusing pills I bought 7 xanax took 4 grams and all I remember is crying to people on omegle.and waking up and my xanax was gone I took about 14mg throught the night.Hopefully the doctor will prescribe me hydrocodone today due to my broken toe.

I don't know why I'm posting this I just need to get it off my chest

Feel free to vent with me guys I'm hear to listen and I love you.
>>
Bump because I don't want to be alone anymore
>>
Pls respond to thread guis
>>
Why won't anyone talk to me, all of the threads are not robot material you are all fucking normies
>>
>>38171254
https://twitter.com/suginoki7777777/status/882514456604950528
>>
>>38171254
Post contact info I'll be happy to talk to you :3
>>
>>38171254

Ok dude, idek where to begin.

How'd you get like this?
>>
File: 1498928601976.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1498928601976.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
at least you're not this guy.
but it is fucked. there is literally no hope. all we have is despair.
>>
>>38171680
>>38171254

clean your fucking room wtf
>>
>>38171254
how does one go about breaking ones toe?
asking because school project.......
>>
>>38171254
have you actually done anything healthy towards making your life better or are you wishing on airplanes and not doing anything expecting your life to change?
>>
>>38171254
Are you on neetbux or what? If you stay inside all day just stewing in your self loathing and hatred it will drive you insane. You know this right?
You seem weak. Too weak to handle the deafening silence of true loneliness.

You need to meet other people or you will never feel better. You're weak, and thats okay. But you need to make actual changes in your life. Not just cry and hope things turn out okay withouy actually doing anything.

A messy house/room often states the current mental state of a person. Also the furnishings one has says alot about a person.
>>
>>38171254
Video games are not the thing you need. You need fresh air, sunlight and actual human interaction. Not online voice chat with like minded individuals.

Dont try and make your life better for anyone else other than for yourself. Okay?
>>
File: 1497676873913.jpg (26KB, 506x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497676873913.jpg
26KB, 506x960px
My emotion have been a rollercoaster for me past month, what helped me the most is music, more or less.

My best friend ditched me, i "graduated", and no work, thus disapointed family, my siblings look down on me and so on. Lifes great, huh? Somesay.
>>
>>38172219
Why? Not OP but what's the point? No one else besides me will ever be in my room.
>>
>>38171254
Finally got into the culinary training program i wanted. God damn. Full of weabs, autismos, 1 slut whos a complete butterface, bitches, non-english speakers, tumblerites, and overly dramatic people.

I feel like the only normal guy there. Maybe im the fucking dog egg here? I dont know.
>>
>>38173118
Its just on a cleanliness issue. Clutter often causes confusion and confusion leads to frustration then from frustration to anger.
>>
>>38173118
>>38173217
Also shits nasty. You dont wanna be like >>38171680
This stinky fucker or fridgebro.
>>
>>38171254
I didn't have a bad upbringing but my parents essentially allowed me to stagnate and now I'm 21 still at home. I'm going to community college and will transfer in another year but I still have so many awful and bad habitats. I just wish I was born on a farm or born to a family with a pastry/ bakery shop in Europe. I'm on hydros right now, don't get addicted friendo.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.