[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>500mg of 20x salvia >roughly 3gs of mids >10 hawaiian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20170705_153014.jpg (627KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_153014.jpg
627KB, 2048x1152px
>500mg of 20x salvia
>roughly 3gs of mids
>10 hawaiian baby rosewood seeds

Should I do it all tonight?
>>
>>38169706
how can you enjoy salvia
>>
>>38169722
Who said this is for enjoyment?
>>
>>38169706
my recomendation:
>take woodrose
>wait 30min
>smoke 1,5g
>wait til woodrose kicks in
>mix weed with salvia and smoke that shit
>die
>>
>>38169706
OP here, who's done salvia or HBWR before? I've done acid, shrooms, 3meo-mipt, mdma and changa before.

Realistically, planning on doing salvia for the first time tonight and taking the hbwr tomorrow. Anyone with any experiences with these drugs?
>>
Why would you mix all these teenager drugs
>>
>>38169828
What constitutes a teenager drug?
>>
>>38169706
Nigga you're gonna lose your mind.
>>38169774
HBWR is like a much shittier acid
>nausea
>more intense body high, lot of grinding teeth and tension
>insomnia for up to 20 hours after eating the seeds
>speedy racing thoughts that are more random difficult to control than acid thoughts
>shitty comedown
>weird taste that you think nothing of first, but somehow comes back during the trip and slowly intensifies to the point where you feel sick and gag when you think back to it even months after the trip
>>
>>38169757
actually not a bad idea

OP, salvia deffinitely wont mix well with woodrose
if youre gonna take the seeds make a tea, dont chew them, this way youre gonna get way less nausea and they are gonna kick in faster, there are plenty of tutorials out there
this being said i wouldnt do neither of those unless you have a trip sitter, having someone trip with you makes it much more enjoyable too, i find salvia trips way more anxious and uncomfortable and lsa feels just really confusing, also dont take seeds in the evening, youre gonna get a full day of hangover
>>
>>38169706
I did a huge bump of coke this morning thinking I was gonna have an extra busy day at work. Turns out most of the workload was actually done the day before so I was only there for 2 hours. Now in sitting here jittery as fuck with nothing to do.
>>
>>38169706
I'm just going to snort some cocaine (3g)drink some beer and play yakuza 0
>>
How does hwbr compare to morning glory? I've always done an extraction method with lsa so tiredness and muscle weakness is the only side effect i've ever had. When you do over 10g it's a pretty strong "lay in the dark and drift into space" sorta trip.
>>
>>38171110
>implying coke wouldn't wear off by the time you got into your car to start commuting unless if you live and do drugs at your place of work

Also salvia a shit. It's cool for a whole minute before you feel like shit and want to go to bed for the next half an hour.
>>
>>38169706
Hey OP how big are the woodrose seeds?
I've tried morning glory and they made me trip despite the intense nausea. I've heard that woodrose seeds are like 20x as potent so my theory is that if they're about the same size yet you only have to take 1/20 of the dose they'd make you less nauseous.
Can any anon confirm or refute this?
>>
Pay debts druggie
>>
>>38169774
>>38170843
Can back this guy up. Intense nausea, insomnia, scummy feel/taste. That's not to say it's not worth the trip but it's a low tier psych.
>>
>>38171259
Tips or recommended guide on LSA extraction?
>>
throw that shit on the toilet fucking degenerate
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.