[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom lost her brother 2 years ago >her 13 year old dog

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1478347136758.jpg (61KB, 849x566px) Image search: [Google]
1478347136758.jpg
61KB, 849x566px
>mom lost her brother 2 years ago
>her 13 year old dog also died 2 years ago
>her mother died earlier this year
>just got dumped because she chose not to kick my permaneet ass out and move in with him because "I'm the most important thing in the world to her"
>wiped my hard drive to at least spare her some awkwardness and will head down to the tracks to selfishly end my own suffering

I'd just like to dedicate my last thread on this board to all the punished moms out there who's dreams of a happy life with grandchildren were crushed and replaced with stress and pain because of us. Sorry, mom.
>>
File: no.png (69KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
69KB, 330x330px
>>38169638
Please don't, anon. You're going to hurt her more. This may drive her to suicide.
>>
how the fuck do you think this is your fault?
There is literally no lead that it was your fault anyway so why end your life?
Its only going to make her life worse and drive her to her OWN death.
>>
>>38169638
That's retarded. You're going to kill yourself because your mom is suffering, which will only make her suffer more? Stop being a dumb pussy faggot and get your shit together. At the very least try, that will make her happy.
>>
>>38169781
81 means truth

listen to the 81 OP
>>
>>38169638
>he'll rather kill himself and cause his mother more pain than try to become a supportive, worthy human being

Spineless doesn't cover it
>>
File: nnnhaaaaanagggg.gif (2KB, 200x166px) Image search: [Google]
nnnhaaaaanagggg.gif
2KB, 200x166px
>>38169638
>>38169781

atleast don't fuck over that train conductors day.

pic related
>>
>>38169638
>Mom is sad
>Better remove the thing so precious to her that she lost her boyfriend to give her a helping hand
>>
>>38169638
You sound like a good neet anon. Dont do this to yourself or your mom, try to do some activities with her, could be anything small, ask her if she want to come to the restaurant with you, talk to her about your situation and thank her for everything she has done to you
>>
>>38169638
I know that feel brother, don't do it because you will make your mom suffering and you know that you want to make your mom proud of you. Go hug her and tell you love her man, i would do that if my mom was alive.
>>
>>38169638
Tell her 'sense your boyfriend left' 'maybe I could be your boyfriend'.
And see where it goes
>>
Live and support your mom you piece of useless garbage.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.