[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone I meet end up hating me? Why do people go out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 18

File: sad.gif (688KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
688KB, 500x281px
Why does everyone I meet end up hating me? Why do people go out of their way to try and ruin my life after we're not friends anymore? I want to die. Life isn't fair. Barely anyone is nice to me, even on here, what was supposed to be a safe haven for me. I just want a friend I can spend all day and night with. Being a neet sucks. I want to kill myself.
>>
>>38169511
I don't hate you.
Oregano
>>
>>38169511
Maybe it's because you get really close to people and don't treat them with the respect they deserve. Maybe it's because you take and take and take and don't give anything in return. Maybe it's because you think you're smarter than your so-called "friends" and when they tell you that you're being a stupid fucking asshole and acting like a selfish prick you laugh them off.

I dunno, does any of this sound familiar to you? Because if you're who I think you got what you deserved. Grow the fuck up you selfish bitch.
>>
File: tyrants eye.jpg (418KB, 1200x820px) Image search: [Google]
tyrants eye.jpg
418KB, 1200x820px
>>38169540
I think you got me confused for the wrong person...the only thing you're kinda right about is I can be really quick to upset and snap on people, but I've been so autistic towards myself about that recently so it hasnt been happening at all :(

I at least hope I'm not who you're thinking of...
>>
>I just want a friend I can spend all day and night with
That's not a friend.
>>
File: rikka.jpg (175KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
rikka.jpg
175KB, 640x960px
>>38169612
Why not? I've had friends like this before. We'd be on skype/teamspeak all day and play games all day. We'd download random F2P titles and just play them, pirate old games just for fun. I want a friend like that again but I'm never going to have one so whats the point of staying alive, I don't entertain myself at all, I have no fun doing stuff on my own, whats the fucking point.
>>
File: rikkatfw.png (656KB, 850x1066px) Image search: [Google]
rikkatfw.png
656KB, 850x1066px
And now my thread is dying...
>>
>>38169511
How clingy are you, anon? I'm looking for a very clingy friend.
>>
File: umbrella.jpg (524KB, 1039x1480px) Image search: [Google]
umbrella.jpg
524KB, 1039x1480px
>>38169689
I'd say I'm pretty clingy I guess. I'm just insanely codependant. I want to be doing something with someone at all times, doing stuff by myself just isn't fun.
>>
>>38169710
I'm the same. I need the other person to be there all the time. It's annoying. The amount of feedback I require is just unhealthy. I can't find what I'm looking for, though. Almost everyone I add on here either ghosts me or doesn't give me enough response.
>>
File: rikkalying.png (673KB, 800x832px) Image search: [Google]
rikkalying.png
673KB, 800x832px
>>38169760
What kind of games do you like? Maybe we can be friends...
>>
>>38169540
How old are you dood? It sounds like you're the problem.
>>
You must be a terrible person OP
>>
File: rikkav.jpg (389KB, 576x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rikkav.jpg
389KB, 576x1200px
>>38169815
Did you mean to reply to me (OP) or that guy? I'm 19 if you meant me...

>>38169829
I probably am. I've been really bitter ever since my ex cheated on me.
>>
>>38169785
I've been too depressed to play anything lately. I barely do anything besides browsing on here and lie on bed all day. I should be studying for uni but I have no motivation to do so.
>>
File: nekorikka.png (675KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
nekorikka.png
675KB, 840x840px
>>38169895
I see...at least you have university as a sort of motivator, I guess? I wish I had a job or school or something where if I didn't do it I'd be severely negatively affected, its the kind of kick I need in my life I think...
>>
>>38169511
I'm not in position to help you, as I'm even in a worse situation than you. I'll be following this thread just to see some real advices, that may be also applicable to my situation. But if it's still not late you should probably start with yourself, look if there are any behavioral patterns that make others hate on you, try fixing your attitude.
>>
>>38169916
>at least you have university as a sort of motivator, I guess?
Not really, anon. I wanna off myself. I can't stand this life anymore. I'm losing it. I've been alone for too long.
I hope you can find something that motivates you. I've exhausted all my options.
>>
>>38169639
I have friends like that and have been friends for 10 years and about to go meet them for the first time. My advice is to look for people like me.
>>
File: rikkabed.jpg (322KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rikkabed.jpg
322KB, 900x1000px
>>38169996
Easier said than done...I really don't know what else to do. I'm at my last wit. I'm literally tearing up over this stupid thread. I just want fucking friends, whats wrong with me?
>>
>>38170012
I'll be your friend depending on what vidya you like and stuff, give examples
>>
File: FUCK3X3.png (1MB, 901x898px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK3X3.png
1MB, 901x898px
>>38170047
I play really just about anything I can. My GPU broke recently but can still play lots of stuff. I particularly enjoy Quake, OSRS, PUBG, Rise of Nations, Company of Heroes 2, PAYDAY 2, and Dota 2. That said I also love playing random F2P games and stuff, no problems playing old games either. I'll post my 3x3 as well if that helps.

Only thing of note is my main GPU broke so im kinda using a shitty one but I can still play most stuff.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 262x192px
I know that feel OP
Most to all of my old friends have abandoned me and the one girl i actually had a connection with and i poured my heart into smashed it into pieces and cucked me.
Lifes ruthless but in the end you will find a way around it
>>
>>38170083
I like playing Quake Live myself a lot and dabble in whatever rando f2p game I find. I'll play some vidya with you sometime or whatever if you'd like. Shoot me a contact
>>
>>38169511
>>38169511
Such is merely the fate of one who bears the Tyrant's Eye. You shall not distract yourself with meaningless trivialities such as friends, for you have a great mission to accomplish. Your journey will present many difficulties, but the universe itself has decided you are best suited for this arduous tribulation, and will reward you accordingly once you have fulfilled your duty. Devote yourself wholeheartedly, and you shall know the rapture of supreme accomplishment.
>>
File: spoopyrikka.jpg (318KB, 850x705px) Image search: [Google]
spoopyrikka.jpg
318KB, 850x705px
>>38170128
http://steamcommunity.com/id/myworldiscrumblingaroundme/

That's my steam
>>38170132
This made me smile, thanks.
>>
>>38170141
Got discord or something?
>>
File: rikkasitting.jpg (272KB, 886x1215px) Image search: [Google]
rikkasitting.jpg
272KB, 886x1215px
>>38170165
kazumateiken#2948

I accidentally deleted someone that added me last night and I feel like such an idiot because I can't find their profile now. This dumb program is trying to sabotage me.
>>
>>38170141
>57 friends
>no one to play games with
Doubting you fammo
>>
File: rikkatyrantseye.jpg (1MB, 1000x1138px) Image search: [Google]
rikkatyrantseye.jpg
1MB, 1000x1138px
>>38170181
Can't play with any of my friends that play CS because they're all Rank A+ which basically halves the list. Then you factor in the people that are just mutual friends of my SO so I can't remove them, then finally, the 10 or so people that are in a discord server I moderate which is basically dead but if I removed them I'd feel like a dick.

I guess I really am an autist "friend collector" but its more like I just don't wanna remove people. If you genuinely think my friends number is a problem then avoid me, but I'm telling you, if you actually have similar taste in videogames to me, we will play literally all fucking day. The only 2 people on my list that enjoy Quake for example, 1 is Australian(high ping, cant play quake really), and the other guy has said not o playing me so many days in a row every night to the point where I just stopped asking.
>>
>>38170181
Not him but I have 39 friends on Steam and literally haven't talked once to 36 of them. It's mostly noobs who add me after I wreck them for some reason... Maybe they think I'm a pro or something. Oh and the other three I talk to once per 5 months or so, since we don't play the same game anymore and I'm too boring of a person to discuss anything else.
>>
>>38170141
>over 50 friends
>a lot of profile comments dating to this year
Yeah nah, I doubt you're really having trouble finding people.
>>
>>38170211
I'm kind of tempted to try playing Quake with you, but I'm guessing it's pointless since one of us is going to destroy the other. Have you tried Quake Champions? It should run even with a weaker GPU and there're at least people playing team modes there.
>>
File: present.png (1MB, 935x1440px) Image search: [Google]
present.png
1MB, 935x1440px
>>38170243
Every single comment on my profile is from my girlfriend, besides the one from Riley who I met on ESEA about 3 years ago, and Veilicor, who I've known for over a year and is in my dead discord server.

I don't play at all with the latter 2, and the former and I argue all the time and play for 2 hours a day max. I wanna play with someone for 14+ hours a day if possible.
>>38170261
Before my r9 270x broke I tried to play it. Ignoring that I genuinely didn't have fun and am not a fan of team modes, load times were ridiculously long, and I'm on even shittier hardware now :(

Idk how to evaluate myself at Duel skill. Sometimes I play with anons and its a fair duel but sometimes yeah it is just a stomp.
>>
>>38170272
>didn't have fun
Yeah it is a shit game to be fair, only reason I play it is because that's where most people are at (and I don't like Quake Live that much more either).

I'm also 95% a Duel player though I'd suck at it in QL since you have to control so many items there.
>>
>>38170313
Oh, fair enough then :<
>>
>>38170272
You just seem to not have had a long period of time where you don't have anyone to play games with is what I'm getting at. You made it sound like you've been alone for such a long time that you're desperate but your steam page really says otherwise. Also I'd play some games with you but 14 hours is way too much with me taking a summer semester at my college./
>>
>>38170353
I've had several periods like that. I very frequently delete all the comments on my steam. I still hardly have anyone to play with as is, just because I have 1 person I play with doesn't mean we play anywhere close to a lot. We talk more than anything.
>>
>>38170272
Wyy the fuck don't you spend time with your gf then?
>>
File: rikkao.jpg (599KB, 1004x1500px) Image search: [Google]
rikkao.jpg
599KB, 1004x1500px
>>38170366
What more can I do? I ask her to play games all the time, she doesn't want to play them. She likes CS:GO and PUBG. If she does poorly in either game she wants to stop playing. She will not play anything casual, everything has to be competitive even if it is a casual game and her ability to have fun is directly tied into how well she's doing.

As a result, we play for maybe 2 hours a day, max. She won't play any fun casual games like CoH 2 compstomping, or Rise of Nations vs bots, doesnt wanna play Factorio because she'll feel "lost and stupid" even though I told her I'd teach her how to play.

She also then refuses to teach me how to play the games she likes, like EU4.

I love her a lot, but while we both enjoy gaming, our tastes are just so vastly different we spend much more time talking than playing games.
>>
>>38170385
She sounds pretty awesome and you sound like trash. What's the point of doing something if you're not going to excel?
>>
>>38170393
How exactly do you "excel" if you refuse to learn to play a game?

>lets play CoH 2
>no I'm awful
>I'll put the bots on easy
>no I'm awful and you'll do all the work

Repeat for literally every game that isn't some XvX competitive multiplayer deal. Then we play some competitive game and can only play for as long as she does well. Play CSGO and first game of the day is us getting stomped? Then we don't play CS for the rest of the day. Play PUBG and she dies to a silly mistake? Doesn't want to play pubg the rest of the day. So we just chat for most of the day, which is fine, because I love her and love talking to her.

But I also want a friend to play games with.
>>
>>38170385
>has gf
>is able to play games with her
>claims to want to kill himself
I agree with >>38170393 you sound like a needy manipulative asshole.
>>
>>38170393
>>38170428
Yeah I'm with these guys. Why aren't you fucking your gf daily instead of looking for friends to hang with?
>>
File: rikkacutev.jpg (703KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rikkacutev.jpg
703KB, 710x1000px
>>38170437
>>38170428
>>38170393
It's a long distance relationship, so I can't touch her.

Its not up to me if we play games or not, its up to her. She doesn't want to play games 12 hours a day, so we don't. I play with her literally everytime she asks. She does not play with me literally everytime I ask. I never said I had a problem with this, I just want someone to play games with because I don't like playing games alone.

>lol just play with ur gf XDDDDDD
If I was able to, I wouldn't make this thread, now would I?
>>
now my thread is dead
>>
OP, here's my advice, we've talked before. You have shit-all to offer. You're in the uncomfortable spot where you want a super friend but you're also dating a tranny. Sell yourself better rather than boring pathetic clingy fucker with 60 friends. Purge the fucking friends list and purge that abortion of a steam profile.
>>
stop avatar fagging and maybe someone will like you
>>
>>38171171
i guess maybe not a good idea to add him then?
>>
>Safe haven
>4chan

I wish the newfags would leave.
>>
>>38169511
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW
LITERALLY IT HAPPENS THE SAME TO ME
IS LIKE A RULE THAT ISN'T WRITTEN!!
>>
>>38169710
>>38169760
Nnn, me too
The reason I work online is so I can always be with someone but I have no one as of late to play the same games and watch the animes I want to watch together

The games I mainly play are RS3 / WoW / League / sometimes steam games like BDO and OW.
>>
>>38170083
Your genuine sounding sadness is turning me on for some reason. I hope you find someone to be friends with anon. I hardly use the internet anymore since ive started training. Otherwise id talk to ya all the time.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.