[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Study MechE >get results back >do better than you've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>Study MechE
>get results back
>do better than you've ever done before
>compare to friend who started studying much later (week before the exams) and was working at a job
>He gets 0.6 percent lower than me

H-how is this possible, I studied throughout the term, I studied much longer than him (10 hours average a day when lecturers were over)

And we got the same grade, I have no ill will towards him, I'm more angry at myself. I'm actually a retard.

So /r9k/ when did you realise you're stupid?
>>
>>38169461
What kind of jobs come with MechE ?
>>
>>38169461
I wouldn't say im stupid, but my ADD makes my academic pursuit much more difficult.
I hate living with this disorder, bit its really hard to get a prescription because of people faking symptoms to sell the meds to college students
>>
>>38169471
Any job in the engineering industry.
Its a flexible major.
>>
>>38169471
pretty much >>38169491

I was going to do aerospace but I didn't want to pigeonhole myself.

>>38169485
I didn't think I have ADD or anything like that until I took ritalin during the exam period. I fiddle and move around a lot at a desk andi lose interest fast but I can still force myself to concentrate. When I tried ritalin it all disappeared people told me I changed lol.
>>
>>>/sci/

doubleposteronie
>>
Grades don't matter all that much. It's not hard to pop a bunch of adderall and cram a bunch of shit real quick no matter the subject matter. This works especially well for any math/physics/engineering based around problem solving. There's an art of bullshitting graded material especially when you can derive equations on the fly if you have enough experience doing that kind of stuff.

Grades measure obedience more than they measure knowledge and ability to apply the material. You shouldn't see the grade as the end all be all measurement. You may have taken the time and developed knowledge that he glossed over. Plus it's usually entirely worth it to take the time and drill basic things. This is true for most things in life from martial arts to baseball to coding to engineering.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.