[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too mentally unstable to get a job >too well spoken and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1498130457180.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1498130457180.png
696KB, 633x758px
>too mentally unstable to get a job
>too well spoken and calm to get disability

What do I do robots? None of the social workers believe I have crippling anxiety because I don't have trouble talking to them.
>>
Mention you get thoughts of killing yourself.
>>
>>38169255
Are you on any sort of medication?
>>
>>38169266
that's just the truth.
>>38169268
just ADHD stuff
>>
>>38169294
I have an anxiety disorder, and taking an SSRI drug helped immensely.
>>
what country are you in OP? I never new any welfare state would give disability for anxiety
>>
>>38169309
Honestly it's a lot more than anxiety, I have panic attacks, I have break downs, depression, thoughts of killing myself, sometimes thoughts of hurting others, paranoia, thinking people are stalking me, etc. I've been looking for work for a total of almost 2 years now and anytime I get close my mental problems fuck it up.

None of the therapists take me seriously because when I talk to them, I tell them my issues but they don't take it seriously, it's in one ear and out the other because when I'm talking to therapists I am always calm and collected for some reason.

>what country are you in OP? I never new any welfare state would give disability for anxiety

USA, California, and like I described above it's far more than anxiety. I am not a functional member of society at this point and I think I might become homeless soon.
>>
>>38169338
I know this sounds far out in left field, but if you have thoughts of hurting others or killing yourself, and you know those are things you don't want to do, that is actually a big indicator of a certain type of obsessive compulsive disorder called Pure-O. A lot of people think that OCD is all about checking locks on doors and counting steps and things of that nature, but it actually goes quite a bit further. I'm not saying you absolutely 100% have it, but I think it'd definitely be something to look into.
>>
>>38169373
Okay, I'll see about it.
When I was diagnosed with ADHD at 21 my doctor told me certain types of OCD might be comorbid so I suppose it could make sense.

I wish my brain was normal.
>>
being alive hurts.
>>
>>38169406
>I wish my brain was normal.
I know the feel. I've OCD my whole life, but it only really started to heighten around age 15.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.