[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats that mental disorder where a girl gets crazy obsessed with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1495369850902.jpg (31KB, 640x549px) Image search: [Google]
1495369850902.jpg
31KB, 640x549px
Whats that mental disorder where a girl gets crazy obsessed with a guy at first and shows him so much love and affection and then after a month or so starts to back off and then becomes a real cunt?
>>
>>38169193
That's called marriage.
>>
>>38169193
Original borderline personality disorder
>>
>>38169201
>>38169193
heheredditgoldxdD
>>
>>38169193

That woman looks really sad. I feel bad for her even though I'm usually a bitter virgin. I hope things turn out okay.
>>
>>38169245
I thought it was BPD but it doesnt seem to match up

They changed the definition? I see you write 'original' as in a previous version
>>
File: 1477492966258.jpg (55KB, 639x606px) Image search: [Google]
1477492966258.jpg
55KB, 639x606px
>People with BPD often engage in idealization and devaluation of themselves and of others, alternating between high positive regard and heavy disappointment or dislike. Self-harm and suicidal behavior are common and may require inpatient psychiatric care.

Literally my ex. She'd cut her wrists and then come over and wanna fuck for hours. She treated me like a god, better than any girl has since treated me, and then treated me like total shit and treated me worse than any girl has ever treated me.

I've watched her go from boyfriend to boyfriend, with the initital "oh my god I love you babe lets go on a holiday together (always down the coast to the same vineyards)" to starting to post sarcastic comments about her boyfriends to starting to post rude public commends about her boyfriends to breaking up with her boyfriends

And this just repeats itself, because the new boyfriend just meets some lush young pussy that treats him like a god, and he gets swept up in her world, and loves the attention

Its a very interesting disorder, it's like a spider catching a victim, then sucking its life out, then leaving it dead, then finding a new victim
>>
>>38169349
a spider doesn't suck the flies' dicks though
>>
>>38169193
>a girl gets crazy obsessed with a guy at first and shows him so much love and affection and then after a month or so starts to back off and then becomes a real cunt

It's called love
>>
File: inquisitive.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
inquisitive.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>38169262
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Grow a pair, please. She's probably a whore who deserved it.
>>
finding someone better and preparing to upgrade
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.