[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /r9k/ thinks of prepaid phones? Asking, because my friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (9KB, 288x160px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 288x160px
Why does /r9k/ thinks of prepaid phones? Asking, because my friend is around $700 in debt because of his plan, I told him that he should switch to prepaid, but he refuse and said that "my gf would dump me because it shows that I'm poor." And yes I do have a prepaid phone.

Pic related.
>>
Literally nobody on the fucking planet gives a shit about anyones phone plan.

How fucking insecure are you people?
>>
>>38168225
I've never had a contract.
Never had any debt with a phone provider.
Always used pre-paid, NEVER use up the minutes and data and texts fully from paying a tenner for the month.
>>
I use prepaid and it's only 10 bucks a month since I have no one to talk to anyway
The only person who texts me is my mom and automated services. The only phone calls I get are from bill collectors.
Fuck my life

It makes sense
>>
>>38168254
>How fucking insecure are you people?

I guess some girls care or that my friend is being a dumbass.
>>
File: 971.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
971.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>38168225
My brother did the exact same thing, it's retarded

>oukitel k6000 pro = 135 pounds
>1000 mins/texts/mb = 4 pounds a month

Average cost for phone AND contract = 8 pounds a month over 36 months
>>
>>38168321
>>38168225

Ahhh didn't realise prepaid meant pay as you go. I'd do that but I use my phone enough for the cheapest contract to be cheaper
>>
File: 61rIzLpgMgL._SL1000_.jpg (113KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61rIzLpgMgL._SL1000_.jpg
113KB, 1000x1000px
>>38168321
I've got that exact phone.
Best 139 quid I've ever spent.
>>
I don't know how it works where ever you are, but I own my phone outright and have my SIM card on a contract
>>
>>38168225
Only ever used prepaid. It's just way cheaper, even if you want to use the internet. Most prepaid providers have options to pay some fixed amount from your prepaid allowance and use that like a contract a month at a time. Used to have a card with unlimited internet, tons of calls and texts for 15 gbp a month, much cheaper than a contract. Plus you can just stop that without notice, or not pay when you are abroad and aren't using the card.

Also your friends gf sounds like a cunt
>>
>>38168362

You've even got the same colour.

Yeah I love mine, it's better than my old xperia z (which costed at least 3x as much).

Even love the folding stand thing they put in for jacking of in bed kek.
>>
I have unlimited data, text, international text and phone calls with my prepaid plan. You autists and normies are so dumb for getting a contract. Normies are less intelligent than robots so I guess it makes sense. And I'm not poor I have a 600 dollar samsung phone.
>>
i bought a prepaid phone plan on my unlocked 2 years old smartphone. its super cheap, and the best part is it expires every 12 months. meaning you need to top it up once every 11 months basically and it refreshes the time, and the money carries over

i set it up late last year, it still has all the money on it available besides the money i spent setting up the voicemail
>>
>>38168225
> "my gf would dump me because it shows that I'm poor."
He's not really wrong.

also
>$700 in debt
>not poor
kek

I've had the same prepaid phone since I was in high-school. It's worked pretty well.
>>
>>38168254
>literally no one cares
I literally had some cunt at college make fun of me because i took out my straight talk phone in front of her.
People are shallow and fucking stupid, of course they care about phone plans you social retard.
>>
If you don't have a samsung or an iphone you're a loser and have no chance of getting a gf whatsoever
>>
>>38168676
>I literally had some cunt at college make fun of me because i took out my straight talk phone in front of her.

At least we get the last laugh. Met a bitch who I over heard from my class said that "hopefully my boyfriend is able to pay for my phone bill, on Friday." Cucks, when will they ever learn.
>>
>>38169113
>there are men that actually justify paying for a roasties phone plan even if it bankrupts them all because of that hole between their legs
Holy fuck
>>
>>38168225
>my gf would dump me because it shows that I'm poor
Fuck her, doesn't having a debt make you more of a poorfag?
>>
>>38169176
Op here, I believe that he didn't tell her anything about being in debt.
>>
>>38168225
lol wtf
I buy like 5 usd per month, no phone plan at all
what kind of super-vapid stacy would give a shit about this anyway? with that money you could buy a better phone and spend nothing actually using it, and your "wealth" will be more apparent
>>
>>38169225
But does he think she won't find out eventually? Is he not planning on spending a long time with her? And if she's a pump and dump, why does he give a shit about her opinion? He can get a gf, surely he can get two. And how does he plan to show off his money? All that could be used in expensive dinners or some tangible thing holy shit
God this is so stupid.
>>
>>38169922
They've been together for at least two years.
>>
>>38169951
By then she should already know and be supportive of him what the fuck
my gf was discussing my master's scholarship and helping me save up already
that woman is impossibly braindead
>>
>>38168225
Sprint made it really hard to cancel a family member's contract on the month it expired - it was an old one that costed 75 a month, 2 people, not even unlimited talk and text, no data. They kept charging us with fees and it was just amazingly bad service.

If he's using an Android phone, I assure you no one will care if its prepaid. But you're fucked if it's an iPhone, which is nothing but a status symbol at this point.
>>
>>38169922
Also, I hate that fucking bitch. Last time I've seen her she told me that "I'm going to die alone." Because I "don't look like the guy that would satisfy any women." My friend doesn't know about this because I don't want to start some drama shit.
>>
>>38170013
Do it, fuck her and fuck your friend for being such an idiot.
>>
>>38168225
Buy used and get pay as you go plans

T. One plus one that runs great for the price of a lg g4 new
>>
>>38170040
even if you don't want to be a cheapskate, just buy prepaid and get a fancy phone
>>
>>38170054
Yea pretty much, also look for online only providers, I use public (Canadian) and because the lower overhead and buying service in bulk from two different providers they're just straight up cheaper
>>
>>38170032
It's been weeks since I last saw her. My friend doesn't bring her gf when we hang out. Also, she can be a bitch and start pulling shit out of her ass and ruin my friendship.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.