[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these legal for civilians in America? They serve no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_0124.jpg (76KB, 1400x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.jpg
76KB, 1400x425px
Why are these legal for civilians in America?

They serve no purpose other than to kill
>>
>>38167470
To make Diane Feinstein sweat bullets.
>>
>>38167470
self defense in case the government goes insane
>>
>>38167470
Because sometimes things need killing.
>>
>>38167470
picture the revolution.

we just ousted ourselves from a government that was overstepping its boundaries and taxing us without any representation of our own in its lawmaking parliament.

when we were set to make a basic core of our laws- a constitution- the concern arose that perhaps the new american govt would become tyrannical in the future. perhaps it would overstep its boundaries.

the second amendment ensures that the citizens of the us can always overthrow the government should they unite against it.
>>
File: Donald-Trump-Mouth-Eyes--97548.jpg (75KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-Mouth-Eyes--97548.jpg
75KB, 800x533px
>>38167488
aroooo
you're funny
>>
>>38167470
In addition to actually killing things, most which is justified, it serves a threatening deterrent.
>>
File: IMG_1285.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1285.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
Why is this legal for civilians to own in America?

It serves no purpose other than to kill.
>>
>>38167518
>can always overthrow
LMAO
Good luck with that shit; you'd get obliterated by tanks and helicopters.
>>
>>38167518
>the second amendment ensures that the citizens of the us can always overthrow the government should they unite against it.
Americans actually believe this.
>>
>>38167526

The difference between that and an AR-15 literally has no function besides killing people, as it is essentially a semi automatic M4
>>
>>38167530
just like isis ?
>>
File: 23-air-aa-1-force.n.jpg (10KB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
23-air-aa-1-force.n.jpg
10KB, 410x230px
Why do civilians in America fund this?

They serve no purpose other than to kill the pilot
>>
People please its obvious bait just ignore and go on with your lives
>>
>>38167530
Until we have a fully robot military, those still need to be manned by willing people. The people most likely to revolt are the ones in the military and police force themselves.
>>
>>38167540
ISIS is fucking toast.
http://www.newsweek.com/war-iraq-islamic-state-military-kill-isis-commander-mosul-607055
They only got a foothold because Syria is a clusterfuck and Iraqi army just ran away
>>
>>38167540
Isis are losing so yes
>>
It's the same as the nukes argument... mutually assured destruction... other people have guns already, so you aren't truly ever safe... and you deserve the right to defend yourself at the same level someone else can attack you.. I'm sorry to all the liberals who think you can snap your fingers and all the guns will disappear, they won't, there are more guns than people in America
>>
>>38167530
nigger.

the white house could literally nuke all of america if they so wished.

but would that be the america they wanted to rule?

they can't fucking oppress a population with just vehicles and advanced aircraft. a tank cannot stand guard on a sidewalk on a regular shift. a helicopter cannot enter a house on an arrest warrant.

they always need jackboots on the ground to do that shit. literally no regime in history has gotten away with not having infantry/police/what have you. it's the stupidest idea since "let's use nukes to clear beachheads for our troops".

if every citizen might have a weapon, suddenly that begins to strain. suddenly there can be resistance. suddenly the government has a hard time doing their oppressing shit.

the most dangerous part of a rebel force is not stolen m1 abrams or uniformed troops. it's the guys running supplies in secret, the guys planting bombs and running, the ones that you never seem to catch.

arabs have been fighting wars for a while now; those terrorist groups never seem to die out despite having nothing more than kalashnikovs, ieds, and ingenuity, when -we- are the ones with drones and tanks.

you are honestly retarded if you believe we'll stand out in the open and shoot in a direct man-to-man engagement with the government.
>>
>>38167587
So you want a gun so you can fight the us government like a terrorist
>>
>>38167570
isis are autistic niggers who do a very poor job of insurgency.

for a better example of irregular warfare, let's look at nam. did the victor charlies fight us with gunships and tanks? no, they didn't. what they fought us with was tunnel ambushes, punji sticks, kalashnikovs.

they beat the us army. sure, they might have lost battles, but that doesn't mean shit when the war ends with victory for you.

war is a lot more complex than "people shoot at each other, battles win/lose, war victory/defeat".
>>
>>38167539
Actually the intended purpose of 5.56 is to maim not kill.
The logic being that mass casualties are more disruptive.
That's what makes it so good at killing pigs and coyotes.
>>
>>38167570
Says an increasingly nervous man every year for 16 years
>>
>>38167608
If you want to get technical, the police are domestic terrorists according to the definition given by the FBI.
If you just want to start calling people terrorists, how about STARTING WITH THE PEOPLE ACTUALLY DOING IT
>>
>>38167621
The Viet con won because they were being supported by the ussr
>>
You're on the wrong side of history, gunfags.

Common sense gun control measures will be implemented federally within the next 20 years for sure
>>
>>38167608
terrorism:

>"the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

this is distinct from fighting a guerilla war. isis are terrorists because of shit like beheading videos. if the us citizens had to fight a guerilla war, they wouldn't be terrorists unless they, say, lit captured soldiers on fire or some shit.
>>
>>38167648
The police arnt shooting at soldiers and planting bomb like you were talking about your purposely making this over complicated
>>
>>38167470
Why do people complain about this gun when Handguns cause most guns deaths why are governments and the UN afraid of this gun specifically ?
>>
>>38167470
Constitutional right to protect myself with lethal force if need be. You can't cripple constitutional rights and none are more important than other ones. Just because terrorists and tyrants in some places in the government want to cripple the constitution doesn't mean we will allow.
>>
>>38167676
nice try lad, but when you troll, you gotta land it in that nice sweet spot where they can't tell if you're true or not. here you laid it on thicker than a thailand hoe's implanted ass.

the us government will never do something like force ammo to be held at ranges, or restrict the ownership of rifles, or something retarded like that.

as 38167709 said, there is a constitutional right to protect yourself with lethal force. you want to take that away? then fuck off to australia or someplace where said right is not necessarily protected.
>>
>>38167689
>your purposely making this over complicated
I don't believe so, but I shall try to distill it into as small and simple an argument as you may be able to handle:

Terrorism is the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property in order to coerce or intimidate a government or the civilian population in furtherance of political or social objectives.

Do you believe that all police force is legal?
>>
>>38167679
I don't care about your technicalities if you shoot at a us soldier you are a terrorist and an enemy of the usa
>>
>>38167539
Why does it matter that it's shaped like an M4?
Are semi automatic rifles with wood that looks more like a regular hunting rifle less for killing?
>>
>>38167470
Handguns cause more deaths so why not target them first Paid Shills
>>
>>38167730
See>>38167732
In a very original way
>>
>>38167763

AR-15s are designed for mass shootings, hand guns are nowhere near as capable of mass tradegies
>>
>>38167776
Most Gun deaths in the USA are gang violence with handguns mass shootings are extremely rare , Makes me thing someone is scared of the AR15 rifle for some reason
>>
>>38167768
I'm not talking about soldiers. I'm talking about the illegal occupying force in American communities that breaches the Third Amendment.
>>
>>38167794

We don't need military style weapons of war on our streets.

I can't explain it to you any more clearly than that.
>>
>>38167776
>AR-15s are designed for mass shootings
No
>hand guns are nowhere near as capable of mass tradegies
Virginia tech shooter used a handgun, killed 30+
>>
>>38167805
Handguns are causing mass carnage in black communities this is the real threat, Its very obvious someone with alot of power and money is afraid of civilians possessing assault rifles someone who hates black people
>>
>>38167797
Fight against thepolice is the same as fighting thearmy it makes you an enemy of the USA
>>
>>38167835
That's why it can't be the open violence game.
This isn't the quaint old 50s where a weapon is just guns and knives.
This is the 21st century, the Age of Information. The new soldier is the hacker. The new gun is the virus.
God, I love the second amendment.
>>
>>38167805
tell me: what's your iq

is it suddenly all hunky-dory if my ar-15 has a wooden stock for it? how does the same rifle action and statistics become eeevil and killy when i put a grip and synthetic furniture on it.

>>38167835
>...a few of the animals remained loyal to Mr. Jones or said, 'Mr. Jones feeds us. If he were gone, we should starve to death.'
>>
>>38167856
So you're agreeing your an enemy of the USA?
>>38167858
In animal farm Mr Jones wasn't the bad guy it was the pigs who used the revolution to impose their own tryany
>>
>>38167928
I am a patriotic American who believes that the government has been against me for decades before I was born. I am not an enemy of America, America is my enemy. It is my job to rebuild it.
>>
>>38167928
beside the point (though jones was a tsar stand-in, and thus just as much of a villain as the communist pigs).

the point of quoting animal farm was to show that you were effectively the same as the animals using one-note rhetoric like "if you oppose the state you're a terrorist/bad person/etc".
>>
>>38167941
>I am a patriotic American
>America is my enemy
What?
>>
>>38167980
The genius thing about rebuilding America is that I can begin immediately and nonviolently. It's a hacker's world, after all. Just need a good natural language parser to iterate over the Constitution (a constitution or library of anything), and then you have a database that you can use as the basis for all sorts of applications.
The government won't even be necessary, since everything could be done by people through an app. Bye taxes, bye military-industrial complex.
>>
>>38167969
Yeah if your stockpiling weapons to fight the us you are a bad person
The us is a democracy vote for change don't kill people for it
>>
>>38168015
You've lost your mind into a fantasy
>>
>>38168030
This is the 21st century.
This is all real and happening now.
Get your fingers out of your ears and grow up.
>>
>>38167470
When this nation fought for its independence it relied on ordinary guys with guns. The structures of governance that formed afterwards honored this and there you go.
>>
>>38168037
You can not otherthrow the most powerfully government in history with some hacking
You canoto replace the government with apps
You dilutional autist
>>
>>38168077
>autist
Yawnburger with a side of snore, it's an ad hominem!
Look at this person whose thinking is so backwards, that he relies upon logical fallacies that are proven to be not only foolish but laughable thousands of years ago. Thanks for the online diagnosis, Dr. 4chan!
I certainly wouldn't take your advice on what I can do with my government, either.
>>
>>38168118
You're obsessing over tiny details and that's autistic also the fact that you were so buthurt by that tells be I've stuck a nerve so it probably is true
Autist
>>
>>38168173
I really don't care.
If you are having doubts about your mental capacities, please see a professional. I know that someone probably BTFO you in an online argument before and called you an autist, but that doesn't mean that it's okay for you to go spouting it randomly like an actual mentally ill person.
Seek help.
>>
File: lmao.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>38167518
>second amendment ensures that the citizens of the us can always overthrow the government should they unite against it.
>>
>>38167470
I want to be able to defend myself and the people I give a shit about as best as possible should our country fall apart. I don't understand why people get so pissy over this line of thought.

>inb4 "but you don't need that much firepower buy a shotgun lmao"
These are easier to use for me, and if a time comes where I have to be shooting at people I want to be able to use my weapon as easily and efficiently as possible.
>>
>>38167470
While i agree that having the means to defend yourself against a corrupt goverment is a good thing, nobody stands a chance against the superior arms the police force and the army have, plus the drone strikes that could just obliterate you from the sky. Besides all that, the american goverment is already fucking you sideways and you aren't doing anything about it, so what's the point?. These days the second amendment only serves to give money to the arms industry
>>
>>38168229
What about non-lethal options like tazer guns pepper spray birdshot Ect
>>
>>38168359
People can fight through and survive that kind of stuff. In the type of situation I'd be aiming a gun against other people in, I'd be trying to kill them before they killed/robbed me.
>>
>>38168309
The USA needs an amendment to give it an equivalent to the British freedom of information act
>>
>>38167470
Yeah, that's kind of the point, anon. It's to air out some jackboots if the government ever becomes too much to bear.
>>
>>38168371
I think it could be really effective I mean riot police don't need lethal force to keep people in line also
>wanting to kill people
Wew lad
>>
File: 1451975350546.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1451975350546.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>>38167470
It must be a lot of fun shooting those (not necessarily at people, just at things). I wish I could buy weapons too.
>>
>>38168309
Jesus fucking Christ you're stupid as they come. Sometimes the point of having a weapon is to get a better weapon. Remember all those cheap pistols we dropped on France during WW2 with the intention of the user using it just to get a better gun? That sort of thing.

Besides, all those large vehicles and the like require troop support somewhere.
>>
>>38168394
I'm not trying to keep a looter or somebody like that in line though, I'm trying to make sure they can't come back to bite me in the ass. I don't *want* to kill people, but in the event of everything going to shit I'd do it to keep me and my friends alive
>>
>>38168400
What country are you from
Super shiny original comment
>>
your penis should be banned because it serves no purpose but to kill gay men's assholes.
>>
>>38168400
It is super fun, anon. You can set up bottles and watch them explode when you nail them or just enjoy popping off a bunch of rounds into the end of the range just because.

I like to put a plastic bottle out because they jump super high if they get hit just right.
>>
>>38168418
Brazil. Only criminals are allowed to own guns here.
>>
Because what people own is none of your business.
>>
>>38168416
>make sure they can't come back to bite me in the ass.
Well if you stopped him with NLF and the police arrested him he would go to jail wouldn't he?
The best of world's, no one dies and the criminal can't hurt you anymore
>>
File: Embarassing.png (473KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
Embarassing.png
473KB, 600x706px
>>38167470
>it's another "Brainlet tries to argue his retarded point and makes less sense as he goes on" episode
Just stop whie you're ahead you autist, why are you sperging out so hard over something other people want to own?
>>
>they serve no purpose other than to kill

No shit
>>
>>38168448
We are not isolated beings, our actions affect those around so us and what we own can affect our actions
>>
>>38168451
The circumstances I'd be using a gun against people in isn't one where I can just call the police to take care of issues. If everything goes to shit you have to look out for your own, the best outcome for me in that context is my people coming out alive, not everybody.
>>
>>38168498
Could you give me an example of when a gun would be suitable but a taper gun would not
My point was that you could call the police arfter you've subdued the criminal (or he's run away )
>>
>>38168545
Because tasers are surprisingly unreliable and can fail to be effective just because the target is wearing a jacket.

Huh, it's like you've been deprived of any and all meaningful ways to defend yourselves. Enjoy your constant terrorist attacks where all you can do is throw shit at them.
>>
>>38168412
>implying an armed citizen stands a chance against the greatest army in the world
Ever heard of ruby ridge? That's what happens when you stand up against the american goverment. Besides, an armed revolution will never happen in the U.S because everybody is brainwashed into believing they live in the land of the free
>>
>>38168595
Having guns would stop terrorism it would just turn the knife attacks into mass shootings
>inb4 you could shoot the terrorist
This isn't a wild west movie the good guy dosnt always winter the dule
>>
>>38168545
>Could you give me an example of when a gun would be suitable but a taper gun would not
The country's gone to absolute shit, nuclear war/civil war/Yellowstone blew/something. My friends and I are trying to hold out somewhere until it blows over when someone armed decides to try looting our house. I'm not going to run up and try to tase him and call the police, they're either in the shit with the rest of the people or almost all of them are already committed in fixing the problem. I'm going to use my gun and try to kill him before he can get to us.
>>
>>38168672
It's very unlikely that any of those things are going to happen you might as well walk around with a hard hat on just in case a meatior hits you
>>
>>38168656
At least the good guy would have some chance of winning. Your hero of the week is some guy who had to use his fists on a bunch of your pet Islamists.

Imagine how quickly it would've been over if even a couple Europeans had been armed during the attack.

Your police can only clean up the messes afterwards. But go ahead, tell yourself you're safer without guns.

We like you guys less and less by the day. I really hope we defund NATO if you guys keep acting like a gaggle of high school girls.
>>
>>38167470
"This pen serves no other purpose other than to write."
Well, no fucking shit. It's a gun.
>>
File: wojak-kun.jpg (43KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-kun.jpg
43KB, 554x439px
>>38168740
>dude it's unlikely, why would you want to be prepared just in case lmao
I don't know if you've paid any attention to the direction the world's taking but there is nothing wrong or objectionable about wanting to own a good gun just in case. Hopefully if that "meatior" drops it'll hit you, I don't know if you made this thread to activate some almonds or just get (you)s but you're just coming off as kind of stupid.
>>
>>38168779
We are safer without guns
You are more likely to survive a stab wound than a gunshot and a man armed with a knife can easy be delt with by armed police while an armed criminal would shoot it out with the police
>>
>>38167470

>Why are these legal for civilians in America?
>They serve no purpose other than to kill

They also serve purpose of being sold. Guns are huge industry and make a lot of monies, that's really it pham.
>>
Thats in /pol/ or in /k/ cuntie faggot
>>
>>38168815
I didn't make the thread
Preparing for somthing that's isn't going to happen is pointless
>>
>>38167470
>>38167530
>>38167537
>>38168220
>what are civil wars
It's 2017. Trump won. Don't go back to /pol/. Don't go back to /srs/. Just go outside and get fucked by Achmed, because we know you're norwegian.
>>
>>38167555
>The people most likely to revolt are the ones in the military and police force themselves.
why do you need private arms then?
>>
>>38167530
>tank and helicopter operators would just open fire on large amounts of american citizens
The problem with raising an army on patriotism is they tend to care more about their country than their government
>>
>>38168929
hey while you're at it please leave
>>
File: 1495908288018.jpg (570KB, 3768x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1495908288018.jpg
570KB, 3768x2400px
>>38167587
I too browse those threads on /k/
>thanks for talking some sense into that troll though
>>
As much as the f35 was stupid as fuck, it did do one thing and that is creating a shitload of jobs
>>
>>38167539
False.

AGu hise
>>
>>38167805
We don't need coffee on our streets.

We don't need jacked up gas guzzlers on our streets.

We don't need internet on our streets.

We don't need chocolate on our streets.

We don't need books on our streets.

We don't NEED a lot of things but we still have them.
>>
>>38167488
heil Hitler

what is CIA, NSA?

PRISM much
>>
File: CanadaFeels.jpg (188KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
CanadaFeels.jpg
188KB, 922x882px
I can buy one of these, and I live in Canada.
It's a shit tier variant, but that can change with some altercations. Probably going to get the M&P15, when I do.
>>
>>38167470
Why do you keep shilling here of all places?
>>
>>38168018
Dude seriously - I don't point shit like this out, but you've done it as ton of times on here.
>It's you're not your.
You come off as an ignorant millennial that never paid attention in important classes when you constantly make grammatical mistakes like that.
>>
>>38167530
The idea isn't really to overpower a military, it's that if the government just killed all their people it'd look pretty fucking bad, also it somehow worked for that one hick Edo didn't want to pay his taxes and just had a big ass militia show up and told the government to fuck off
>>
File: lolr.webm (304KB, 480x390px) Image search: [Google]
lolr.webm
304KB, 480x390px
>>38167530
Only europpor fools believe this.

Our soldiers fight for us. They would refuse to take up arms against the people they protect and wouldn't obey the suits because unlike your "soldiers", our men actually have the balls to say no and a free will. They know what's up.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (336KB, 1200x950px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
336KB, 1200x950px
Why are these legal for civilians in other countries?

They serve no purpose other than to slice flesh
>>
File: butter-knife_2849238.jpg (19KB, 626x413px) Image search: [Google]
butter-knife_2849238.jpg
19KB, 626x413px
Why can't britbongs be responsible enough to be trusted with these?
>>
File: 987667565465.png (257KB, 366x463px) Image search: [Google]
987667565465.png
257KB, 366x463px
>>38167470
and? not an argument
>>
i used to be against guns but now i see they're the failsafe against the jews.
>>
File: 398px-Vietcong1968.jpg (65KB, 398x599px) Image search: [Google]
398px-Vietcong1968.jpg
65KB, 398x599px
>>38167530
Remember how America won the Vietnam War? With helicopters, tanks, bombers, napalm, fighter jets, etc?

oh wait, I remember now. WE LOST. To pic related.
>>
>>38167552
well maybe I LIKE taking the bait... ever think of that, smart guy?
>>
>>38167693
just look at it ugh it's terrifying and awful and it just makes me feel gross
>>
>>38167470
>Why are these legal for civilians in America

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
File: 1499194161891.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
1499194161891.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>>38168855
>You are more likely to survive a stab wound than a gunshot
>>
>>38172494
>WE LOST. To pic related.

Pretty sure we destroyed them in most encounters. We lost to government affairs and pressure in the States, which made us leave, not because we we're actually losing to some shitters in tunnels
>>
>>38167470
because our founding fathers understood that by arming the populace as well as the military the government will not be able to abuse the military class to control the lower classes, like it was traditionally used to do. It's symbolic of giving the people power over the government, not the other way around
Unfortunately that idea got lost a while ago and now kike corporations rule this place.
>>
>>38173285
Yeah I am sure the UN and foreign governments would be totally supportive of the US killing its own citizens as id that's even a valid tactic in a civil war, but that's beside the point
>>
>implying anyone has to provide justification for exercising a god-given/natural right to bear arms

fuck off cunt even I understand this and I'm not american
>>
>>38167470
That's the point.
>>
>>38167470
same reason katanas are available to civilians.
you need a permit for both (sometimes) and both can be used maliciously
>>
>>38173285
north vietnamese forces harrassed US forces enough to make them leave. wars are not fought in a vaccum.
>>
>>38174035
Well sure, but it was more of a political, social and economic struggle than anything else. Harassment in Vietnam escalated what was going on at home
>>
>>38174402
that's like every war ever.
america will lose a war against bhutan in 2017, and it won't be because of cutting edge bhutanese military tech.
>>
File: 1499271829468.jpg (216KB, 1904x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1499271829468.jpg
216KB, 1904x1086px
>>38167470
You can shoot targets and hunt with them as well.
They are also good for self defence since police usually will not arrive untill it is too late.
>>
>>38174515
>that's like every war ever.
I never said it wasn't. It's just emphasized with Vietnam since we "lost" to a seemingly primitive army
>>
>>38167488
Government has
>stealth bombers
>bioweapons
>chemical weapons
>last but not least fucking nukes

Your automatic peashooter won't do shit to any of those
>>
File: 1473956189858.png (55KB, 1396x748px) Image search: [Google]
1473956189858.png
55KB, 1396x748px
>>38175086

Hey look I found you on the internet
>>
>>38175086
And they won't be able to pay the people who use it or maintain it without civilians to pay taxes
Sure an AR15 won't do much against a tank, but a tank driver who deserts because he won't get paid or no tracks because nobody is producing them will
>>
>>38175086
Yeah just like in vietnam and the middle east, and I'm sure soldiers would love to murder their own citizens and would never defect in mass or anything
>>
the right to keep and bear arms shan't be infringed
>>
>>38167470
they are legal to own
if you don't like the law, get it changed
then you can come and take them
but you don't get to have the police do your dirty work
you, personally, have to come to my house, alone, and demand my firearms
molon labe
>>
>>38167470
Because civilians need to kill the aristocracy from time to time.

It's very sad to me that America has essentially the last well-armed populace in the west, we're so damn kiked up we'll never use it. Same goes for the Swiss.
>>
>>38175216
you're comparing a squad of cops to the fucking army, air force, government, navy etc. who could mop the floor out with you without breaking a sweat. Like he said a pea shooter like that won't do shit, they could wipe you out without even being 100 miles within the distance of you.
>>
>>38175639
brb mortaring anon's apartment building
-you
>>
>>38167488
About time then right?

Trump on top and libs are going mental as well. Murica's fucked.
>>
>>38167470
actually it serves the purpose or shooting bullets efficiently. you don't have to kill with a gun.. what you do with it is on you
>>
>>38170223
Coffee can't kill 30 people with one magazine tho you absolute cretin
>>
The only problem is that once a civil war breaks out in the US, china or russia or whoever the fuck else will descend and conquer us. Also, I dont doubt for a second that the actual corrupt politicians will flee on their private jets and and escape. And even then. Half the country are liberal pussies or minorities that would just get in the way. In no way would they fight for this countries future, because they know it wouldnt involve them.
>>
>>38175795
>spill coffee on chad's magazine while he's gone
>blame it on other chad
>ensuing fight kills 30+ people
ez
>>
>>38175795
Smoking kills more people than guns.
>>
>>38175770
god bless america!
*shoots up school*
>>
>>38175885
Those people choose to smoke and eventually die, almost no one chooses to be shot to death.
>>
Ok so what if 50,000 white americans marched into washington to kill everyone in congress. Would the military kill them?
>>
>>38175923
Swimming pools kill more kids than guns do. Ban that I guess.
>>
>>38175639
And the armed forces would agree to steam rolling and bombing cities and kill millions of inocent citizen?
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.