[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just went all in with $2,0000 and change with pocket Aces and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1495289885212.png (92KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495289885212.png
92KB, 657x527px
I just went all in with $2,0000 and change with pocket Aces and lost all of my savings.

Fuck I hate poker.
>>
no wonder you gambled and lost all your money your stupid enough to gamble.
>>
>>38167130
If someone were to tell you that you have a 80% chance of winning double your money when I flip this coin why wouldn't you put all your money on it?
>>
This one time I went all-in with $5 when I had pocket jacks but it turned out that I didn't have pocket jacks because I have a shit memory and I was thinking about my cards from the previous hand

But then a few hands later I miraculously got pocket jacks again and I successfully rused my opponent by looking them right in the eye and saying "do you want to raise me, I have pocket jacks" and they didn't believe me and I got my five bucks back.

Fuck I love poker.
>>
>>38167182
If I was about to kill myself, sure. If not, why would I risk all my money like a retard? Fuck you, I hate you.
>>
>>38167182
because you just lost all of your money
>>
>>38167182
I would raise pre-flop. Maybe 5BB
>>
>>38167211
Someone raised me all in on a $5/$10 table preflop. He had kings I had aces.

He rivers a straight.
>>
>>38167234
Wow bad luck. Just know that probably any other time you would've won.

that's why you take to the table only what you can afford to lose
>>
>>38167107
your and idiot my man
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.