[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are hot girls >There are autistic girls But why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4975.jpg (326KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4975.jpg
326KB, 533x800px
>There are hot girls
>There are autistic girls
But why are there no hot autistic girls? Could you imagine how convenient that would be? A chick with the mind of a child and the body of a voluptuous woman.

Do they go undiagnosed because society thinks that their mannerisms are cute and quirky instead of being awkward?
>>
>>38166473
who cares, none of them want you
>>
>Do they go undiagnosed because society thinks that their mannerisms are cute and quirky instead of being awkward?

This, even autistic women have it easier than men
>>
mean word posting mean word posting mean word posting
>>
File: 1_iE8IQOsP.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1_iE8IQOsP.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>38166473
They exist they are just diagnosed less because shy girls arent a problem compared to shy men
>>
>>38166473
Hot girls are "hot" because they put a lot of time into their appearance. Autistic girls aren't putting on makeup and styling their hair and dressing in outfits that flatter their figures.
>>
>LE AUTISM XDD!11
real autism is like slamming your fists into your head repeatedly and unable to function in society
being a socially awkward loser isnt a medical condition, just a meme for you lonely pathetic faggots to spam endlessly in an effort to be legitimized

sad fact if they actually looked at their problems realistically they might actually amount to solving some of them
they'd rather wallow in their self loathing for eternity instead, because it gives them attention
>>
>>38166523
What about "high functioning autism" AKA "aspergers" you mong?
Just because you're not on the headbanging retard side of the spectrum doesn't mean you're not autistic. It's still hell either way. Though I wouldn't expect a normie to understand our plight.
>>
File: IMG_4976.jpg (42KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4976.jpg
42KB, 240x320px
>>38166516
I've noticed that visibly autistic chicks seem to be more masculine in the way that they present themselves?
>>
There are hot mentally ill girls. Some even on /r9k/.
>>
>>38166473
Actually I knew a sperg girl in school and she's a massive 3rd wave feminist now. Its kind of sad, but it would seem the female counterpart to a robot is a bitter, raging cunt with trust issues. So not surprising actually.
>>
>>38166552
You know this is the worst part of the autistic spectrum. The lower functioning stand out more and ruin the public perception of autism for higher functioning autists. You could be a slightly awkward guy with a few quirks but the moment you say that you're autistic everyone will you're insane like Chris Chan.
>>
>>38166552
>le spectrum
thats not how medical science works, you either are diagnosed or not
you havent set foot inside of a doctors office about this issue, you are just wallowing in self pity because its safe and secure, rather than going outside your comfort zone and trying to better yourself as a human being
>>
>>38166608
>thats bot how medical science works
Just because you dont believe it doesnt mean it isnt official
>>
>>38166608
You actually have no idea what you're talking about. The spectrum is commonly used in diagnosing autism and aspergers.
>>
File: IMG_4977.png (471KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4977.png
471KB, 825x550px
>>38166516
>Hot girls are "hot" because they put a lot of time into their appearance
You're absolutely right about some girls being completely reliant on makeup but some chick naturally look good.
>>
>>38166473
>There are autistic girls
Your naivete is showing
>>
>>38166641
did you walk inside a fucking doctor's office and actually get diagnosed, or did you cry on 4chan all dayu about how you have partial autism from an internet test you took 3 years ago?
>>38166667
no, its really fucking not
its a medical condition
you dont have "slight" autism, you either have the disability or you don't.
>>
>>38166845
You have no clue what you're talking about. What medical knowledge do you have to say that the spectrum doesn't exist?
>>
>>38166473
>A chick with the mind of a child and the body of a voluptuous woman.
In some cases isn't that basically a teenage girl?
>>
>>38166473

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6rbLSp8Ys

this autist girl is pretty qt
>>
>>38166473
There are no where near enough autistic females to be able to have an equal amount of men and wommen affected by autism, for every autistic female there are 4 autistic men.

>tfw 100 woman born per 107 men, destined to be alone.
>>
>>38167175
I'm autistic but for some reason that video made me cringe immediately.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.