[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any tips for someone who is utterly incapable of learning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

any tips for someone who is utterly incapable of learning from mistakes
>>
Start learning from mistakes
>>
>>38166132
You know they're mistakes, so you can learn from it.
What you're blaming is your lack of will to do anything to fix your flaws not your blindness.
Try to write a diary, it will help to know more about yourself and where to put your priorities.
>>
>>38166175
>Try to write a diary, it will help to know more about yourself and where to put your priorities.

oof. Last time I tried to do that, it put me in a shit mood all week
>>
>>38166222
Then you didn't do it properly. You have to be perfectly honest with yourself and free your feelings from your heart. Maybe it made you feel bad because it confronted you with your flaws but you shouldn't flee, but try to fix them.
>>
>>38166132
Take up motorcycles as a hobby. They are unforgiving but rewarding to learn and with a few weeks you can ride some of the smaller sized engines like 125's very comfortably. Brilliant for your self esteem and confidence to know you can master a dangerous machine and at the same time it gives you a cheap alternative to public transport. You will fall over guaranteed while learning but it's part of the process, after a while you will master fine manoeuvres and know and understand the contraption
>>
>>38166132

Learning from mistakes is a basic trait of any animal.

https://archive.org/details/Motivati1948

If rats can do it, you can do it as well.
>>
You do learn from mistakes, faggot. anyone with a functional IQ does. you just like to be all sad and self-flagellate about it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.