[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you finally accept that you're not really such

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1444832324536.jpg (52KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
1444832324536.jpg
52KB, 527x612px
>when you finally accept that you're not really such a good person and below average in most things
>>
File: 1442583483297.jpg (295KB, 952x750px) Image search: [Google]
1442583483297.jpg
295KB, 952x750px
>Why should she invest time in me when I never do
>>
>>38166118
it's truly liberating
>>
>>38166118
Knowing your flaws is one thing, but it must not become insecurities.
I'm french and an artist of our country said that talent was the will to do something. What you have to understand in that is that you have to find a hobby that suits you and you'll want to work on it regularly. It can be anything, fishing, drawing, boxing...Just find something that will make you feel valued and proud of yourself.
>>
>>38166240
When I do that kind of stuff I end up dropping it every time.
It just feels so pointless at times.
It doesn't matter if I do it or not, I'm not happy anyways.
And I don't have anything to waste all my life on, nothing grips me that much.
It's all just temporary stuff and I'm sick of it.
>>
>>38166302
The thing is, you won't be good at something without putting a lot of time into it anon.
You have to know what makes you stop whatever hobby you start: is it laziness or lack of interest ?
>>
>>38166342
Both.
I lack motivation do something by myself and also the willpower to force myself.
I did some self improvement but it didn't change to much and I kinda lost hope.
>>
>When you realize that refusing to accept your flaws was the only thing keeping you elevated, and you descend entirely into wretchedness.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.