[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The 80s and 90s were the closest to true Utopia we'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>The 80s and 90s were the closest to true Utopia we'll ever get
>It'll never happen again
>Just greedy old white men polluting and wrecking shit now until the extinction of man via a long, slow degeneration
>>
File: 1486783157487.jpg (54KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1486783157487.jpg
54KB, 620x387px
What the fuck are you talking about. 80's and 90's was like the high point of addiction to hard drugs, especially in young people. So much that they had to put an anti-drug ad in pretty much everything targeted to kids.

Stop being a bitter senile man.
>>
>>38165819
Yeah, the current opioid epidemic is nothing compared to literally nobody using drugs in the 80s except the rich! Fucking retard. If you weren't twelve you'd know that right up into the very latest 90s even potheads were seen as losers. Now fucking pot is so normalized you literally have to die of a heroin overdose before anybody notices a problem.
>>
>(((white))) men

You almost understand the problem, but look a little deeper. You are correct.

>>38165880
Exactly. Everyone in this city is a stoner and not even parents give a shit about their kids smoking weed. When I was in high school 3 years ago my best friend's dad literally smoked blunts with him. At my college my roommate said his dad would grow weed and give him some. Imagine that in the 80s.
>>
File: 40f.jpg (38KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
40f.jpg
38KB, 720x602px
>>38165804
The 80s were terrible and they're everything you could possibly complain about given the new generation turned up to 11 until it's a bizarre parody of itself

The 90s were somewhat more redeeming
>>
File: 1498688404016.jpg (246KB, 876x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498688404016.jpg
246KB, 876x720px
>>38165956
>You almost understand the problem, but look a little deeper. You are correct.
It's just greedy people destroying the world for profit. White men fuck you over all the same. Why are reactionaries incapable of criticizing capitalism without blaming some outside group?
>>
File: IMG_0855.jpg (116KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0855.jpg
116KB, 600x451px
>>38165804
>Just greedy old Jewish elites polluting and wrecking shit now until the extinction of man via a long, slow degeneration
Fixed your post OP
>>
File: more beautiful world.jpg (406KB, 1280x584px) Image search: [Google]
more beautiful world.jpg
406KB, 1280x584px
>>38165804
That is only the future if you cling to the old ways and views.
Join us in the co-creation of the new Way Of Interbeing, and you will find purpose and joy!
>>
>>38165804
>greedy old white men polluting and wrecking shit
That describes the 80's at least as accurately as it does the present.
>>
>>38167751
Apparently the Way of Interbeing happens after the advent of mass automation, because holy shit there's no way there would be enough labor to maintain all of this park-land and also keep the economy chugging along.
>>
>>38165880
This. Everyone is on oxy and heroin now
>>
>>38167827
the economy IS the maintaining of the parkland, cos the parkland supplies for the needs of the people!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.