[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>co worker spills my mug of coffee in the break room >puts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: gun_pepe.jpg (40KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
gun_pepe.jpg
40KB, 403x392px
>co worker spills my mug of coffee in the break room
>puts some toilet paper over the spill and leaves it
>I find it and say wtf happened
>co worker says she spilled it last week too
>co worker says I should close the mug
>tell her I'm constantly going back and forth from the break room to the floor so I keep it open to take a few sips as I pass by
>say she should be more observent of her surroundings
>she flips out
Yeah ok how the fuck is this my fault? Stupid cunt.
>>
>>38165376
why dont you take it with you?????
>>
>>38165402
I'm afraid if some retard knocks it over it would damage the merchandise, so I keep it in the back. I even put the mug on the table against the wall so I don't know how the fuck she knocked it over.
I'm going to start bringing a mug that doesn't close just to prove a point.
>>
File: 1486822776032.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1486822776032.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
>>38165376
Typical ""clumsy"" roastie. When will they learn?
>>
>>38165376

Can't say for certain but I would guess that she is an entitled cunt who is used to having everything handed to her. Would recommend against retaliating because she may report you and you will get in trouble.
>>
You sound like a horrible person to work with. Just close the goddamn mug.
>>
>>38165651
shit I forgot to mention in my original post that the manager spilled it too. I believe she cleaned it when it happened since I didn't notice. So I'm in a sticky situation, pun intended.
How the fuck do these morons keep knocking over my shit? It's in the most secluded part of the back. Are they just throwing their belongings on the table without bothering to look?
Wanna say something but will probably get in trouble.
>>
>>38165684
No fuck off it's not my responsibility to put my mug in a nuclear bunker so idiots don't knock it over. It's clearly visable on the table if they took longer than 0.5 seconds to watch where they throw their shit.
>>
>>38165732
I once put my backpack with my laptop in a chair (out of 4 around a table). Went to take a piss, came back in 2 minutes. Girls sitting in the other 3 chairs (the one in which my bag had been was empty). They also saw fit to throw my bag on the floor and chip my case just because. The laptop was fine but how inconsiderate can you get?

Point is there will always be inconsiderate cunts. If you want you can setup a webcam to record what's going on, then you can see if they're deliberately knocking your mug over, throwing shit across the room, etc...
>>
>>38165376
Were you even close to finishing it? What a cunt she should know the rules being a wagie and all.
>>
>>38165824
Nope she drained 2/3 of it onto the table and left it for me to clean up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.