[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did everyone's 4th OF JULY go??? I'm currently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (200KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 720x1280px
How did everyone's 4th OF JULY go??? I'm currently touching a set of drunk girl titties, anyone else having a GOOD TIME???
>>
Why is her torso so small?
>>
you honestly came here to post this shit? wow good luck in life
>>
>>38164874
Idk man I thought it was pretty funny
>>
>>38164874
all americans are mentally ill
>>
>>38164874
>Getting this triggerd

Mad you can't get any pussy fuck boy???
>>
yeah looking at your phone and posting to 4chan is literally going to turn her on
>>
>>38164874
it makes people feel good remind others of what they don't have.

bragposting if you will.
>>
I hung out with a friend, we didn't have anything to talk about really. I watched him play GTA.

I lit off some fireworks in a parking lot, that was alright.
>>
>>38164824
2D >>>> 3D
orig
>>
>>38164824
>wake up
>jump on minecraft server like the past 3 weeks
>stay on my computer until the evening
>family is going to see fireworks
>go only because I'd feel guilty if I didn't
>normie brother has his even more normie gf with him
>instinctively brought earbuds
>the sound of normies literally triggers me
>fight or flight response triggered with all the people around
>put earbuds in after 3 minutes
>listen to anime music for an hour while thinking of what to do later
>forgot there were fireworks at one point
>don't take them out until the car ride home
>jumped right back onto my computer when I got home
>about to go to sleep

Holidays don't mean anything to me anymore
>>
>>38164904
my point was if you're doing this its too late. honestly wish I could see what you're life is like 10 years down the road. probably a sad site
>>
Is 5 now and im not American. Did any niggers get shot by the police on ID and why noot?
>>
>>38164908
Did you kiss him or his penis?
>>
>>38164935
You sound really salty over nothing my man
>>
>>38164947
That would be gay, anonymous
>>
>>38164977
are you sure o
>>
>>38164915
You are ascended.
>>
>>38164915
Non family oriented holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas) usually mean jack shit to me either.
God forbid if they are dumb as fuck holidays like Columbus Day.
>>
>>38164935
>>38164935
>honestly wish I could see what you're life is like 10 years down the road. probably a sad site

I mean if you have to brag post right now, your life must be a sad site to being with.
>>
>>38164963
I'm not your man you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1499073452320.jpg (58KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
1499073452320.jpg
58KB, 500x487px
slept all day and was woken up by the fireworks. thought it was some kind of gunfight until I remembered what day it was
>>
just like with everything else. if you have no family, friends, loved ones, then it's just a reminder.
>>
>>38165061
Thank you for proving my point buddy
>>
>>38164824
Helped set up the grill and do most of the cooking which was fun(I dont grill). It was so tiny I couldn't stand and flip, but I did it today I helped make a meal for my family. I hope you have your fun.
>>
I went over to my grandparents' house with my dad to have dinner and played Hearts with everyone. Was a pretty comfy night
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.