[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just fucking saw my oneitis of over a year leave a party

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1988.jpg (32KB, 494x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1988.jpg
32KB, 494x484px
>just fucking saw my oneitis of over a year leave a party we were at with another chad
>her close friend says she was "just dropping him off"
>my fucking face when she's full of shit n oneitis is trying to text me right now

I have every reason to cut her off right?
>>
>>38164813
I think I'm missing something. Were you two together? Do you have any reason to feel betrayed if she fucks another man?
>>
>>38164836
Yeah, this OP. I get the feeling you cutting her off would do nothing to her world
>>
Happy Fourth of July OP
>>
>>38164836
Honest thought process: No we were not together, we had a somewhat-serious thing at most for over a year, and desu I literally cannot blame her for any of this. Instead, I blame myself for getting too attached, and fully realize I was greedy in expecting too much.

The problem is now that all those expectations were broken, I just am too apathetic to carry on friendships with her or any of her other friends. It's selfish, and not something I'm going to enjoy doing, but I feel it would be necessary for me to take a few weeks to myself and just reflect on how I could not let this happen again, and instead carry on healthier relationships.

But to be frank, I'm not sure what to do; whether to follow my original plan, or stay friends with her like normal
>>
>>38164877
Also to add to this, here's where I stand with her: she's basically the "closest she's been with a guy" and opened up to (she was homeschooled through high school, and her father also died the past year so she was quite a bit introverted) and even she, before, admitted she liked me a lot but was "not ready for a relationship".

I'm thinking she DOES care about me, but I'm just in the friendzone. However if I'm in it, I am really far deep in
>>
>>38164958
DUDE FUCK BITCHES GET MONEY QUIT BEING A LITTLE BITH
>>
File: 3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
Kill her OP.

Just like wojack did.
>>
>>38164877
How about you stop wallowing in your own misery, tell her you thought your relationship was more serious than that, and see what she says.
>>
>>38164958
>I'm thinking she DOES care about me, but I'm just in the friendzone. However if I'm in it, I am really far deep in

No she doesn't.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484032668128.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484032668128.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>38164813
she sounds like a proper bitch to me OP
cut her off immediately
you deserve better than that
>>
>>38164877
Did you have sex or not?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.