[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey bots, so I need some advice. let me set the stage, it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1498352562165.jpg (33KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498352562165.jpg
33KB, 540x960px
hey bots, so I need some advice. let me set the stage, it's a while back, maybe a month or two, local acid dealer at the time. Friends come over, one buys 3 tabs and takes them that night. I'm a fairly smart dude so I can handle a 3 tab trip, the dude I sold to is a retard. I assumed he'd be fine, and after about an hour into his trip he leaves with some dudes to get pizza. I'm on Snapchat and I see on someone's story, the guy who dosed up completely naked running up and down the closest major street to my house, I kind of don't think alot of it and assume he's gonna be brought back to me or looked after at someone else's house. About 2 hours later I'm sitting in my room getting stoned when I hear a knock on my door. I assumed it was either the guy tripping or one of the dudes he was with. I was surprised when two dudes with knives started screaming at me about selling acid to his brother, and how he's really fucked up. At the time I decided to just let them have the rest of my acid as it was too big a risk to try and get a weapon to fight off these two intruders while high. Ordeal passes, I've lost like $600 and I'm furious, I can't stop thinking about that night but I genuinely don't know what to do to get revenge. I know exactly where one of them lives and I can very easily find the other ones home address. I also know who's house is holding the acid as they haven't been able to sell any (fucking retards). What do I do to get my vengeance? Pic related, it's one of the dudes who robbed me
>>
stake his house and break in when he isn't home then smack him in the face with a claw hammer when he comes back home and steal your acid back?

He won't fuck with you again
>>
>>38164478
Obviously I could do that, but neither of them live alone and I don't know where in the house it is, I just know which house. This would take to much time since they've got families that I assume don't get out much
>>
Go out of town and buy a can of some flammable liquids from some gas station, with cash. Bring it back home and begin planning. Start buying all black clothes from thrift stores over the span of about a week, make sure your thrift store get up covers 100% of your skin. Also, make covers for the bottoms of your shoes so shoe size cannot be determined by shoe print. Then, pick your target. Make sure it's the one without the acid, put on your all blacks and take your gas to the targets house, do this at 3-4 am to make sure they and their neighbors are asleep. Spend as much time as you need coating as much of the exterior and land as you can, empty the canister of gas, make sure you take the canister with you when you make your get away. Torch the house and bolt to a predetermined location to hide, preferably a large wooded area. Hide there for 6-8 hours, in this time take off most of your getup, to where it looks like a normal everyday outfit. You're going to want to dig a hole to bury your outfit as well as gas canister. Later, get the word to the other guy that the same fate will befall him if he doesn't return what belongs to you. If he doesn't then torch his house, if he does torch his house so you don't leave any "loose ends". Fire inspectors will quickly link it to arson but there shouldn't be anything linking you to the crime unless you really fuck something up, or you're loud mouthed about it.
>>
Just call the police on the guy with the acid.
>>
>>38164420
you got robbed by that faggot? the fuck? even if you were fucked up, still dude...

>>38164851
this doesnt work, you cant just call the police claiming someone has drugs in their house and they get immediately arrested, they wouldnt be able to get a warrant based solely on hearsay.
otherwise people would be getting arrested left and fucking right

also OP dont post stupid incriminating shit about your life on the internet, for real its like you dont care if you get caught or what? you will care when you have felony charges against you
>>
>>38164420
Go over to their house and tell them you're really sorry and want to do something to make it up to them. Suck both their dicks and let them cum on your face, then bend over and spread your asshole and tell them to punish you for being a bad boy.
>>
>>38164420
>Pic related, it's one of the dudes who robbed me
>>
hire people to "swat" their house
get your stuff back
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 236x236px
>>38164420
>pic related its the dude who robbed me
>>
File: 134563578.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
134563578.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
Son, if a bully takes your lunchmoney you get back up and shake him right in his hand. He'll learn never to manage you that way again.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.