[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the existential dread that I'm going to have to work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1497151259123.jpg (31KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
1497151259123.jpg
31KB, 640x470px
>the existential dread that I'm going to have to work until I'm an old man just to maintain a basic living is setting in again.
>>
>>38164290
Or get a good job so you only have to work till you're 50.
>>
File: CYvNSbCWwAAdYfw.jpg (21KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
CYvNSbCWwAAdYfw.jpg
21KB, 500x336px
Ah well, there's always plan B, isn't there? There's always plan B, that's what I remind myself...
>>
File: Madbull34.jpg (134KB, 200x344px) Image search: [Google]
Madbull34.jpg
134KB, 200x344px
I know this feeling fuck that's depressing. do your best to save up and use your leisure time wisely to not end up in that situation permanently. pro-tip: stop browsing 4chan altogether
>>
>>38164290

I don't know how the normies do it. I'm a neet but this life can't last forever. I feel like I'm barely able to function now let alone in a 9 to 5 job.
>>
>>38164308
>the existential dread that I'm going to have to work until I'm 50 just to maintain a basic living is setting in again.
>>
>>38164290
You're a lazy piece of shit OP. If you can't find a job you enjoy, find a hobby worth working for. Quit being a leech and do something with yourself.
>>
>>38164461
But I don't want too. I'd rather die than slave most of my life away.
>>
>>38164327
when u have the job
it slow the decay of ur life
u focus on the job not on u
so the 4 hours at u house
is when u live as neet
a much small time for neet
the job extend u decay
in slo motion
>>
File: 1496690148804.jpg (40KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1496690148804.jpg
40KB, 550x550px
>>38164290

At least you can find some other beta normie to nut in before then and start a shitty family
>>
>>38164493
You're already enslaved to your own laziness. Go find yourself out there man.
>>
I really wish I had a hobby to turn to after I reach home 2bh
>>
>watch some video of some fat mexican faggot talking about how he worked at Mcdonalds
>has his lambo parked at Mcdonalds with his side chick in the car
>"check out this cash"
>pulls out like 5k in 100s
>"the reason im showing you this is because ya'll don't believe me"
>like this video and i'll tell you how to achieve all this

where were you when we entered the era of social infomercial and social soliciting?
>>
>>38164308
>no education
>no skill
>impossible for me to get any of those
I'm fucked.
>>
>the best years of your life are already gone
>and they were pretty shit
>>
The smaller you live and the more you can save, the faster you can be free. Read the ERE & MMM sites
>>
at least I can say I spent my first 25 as a neet
>>
>>38166596
You never went to school? In 25 years of life you never went to school or worked?
>>
Reminder that you can realistically get an 18 year old gf until you are 35.

Reminder that you will be physically capable until you are at least 40, maybe longer depending on circumstance.

Reminder that you can be free any time you want. You are working for the luxury of living in society, but you all claim to be societal rejects anyway so there is nothing stopping you. You can go anywhere at anytime on minimal income.

Reminder that you won't do any of these things. You wilI spend the next 20 years of your life playing video games and chugging Coke while every crush you've ever had continue shitting out babies.
>>
File: 1465711881589.png (604KB, 671x704px) Image search: [Google]
1465711881589.png
604KB, 671x704px
>that moment when you think about how existence is happening, for no real reason, and you start derealizing
>>
>>38166700
video games are super boring and gay these days, with zero challenge, believe me, it won't last long.
even MMOs have run caput on capability, creatively bankrupt too.

>shitting out future fatherless criminals
fix'd for you
>>
>>38166745
>Missing the point this hard
Anon...
>>
File: eattherich.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
eattherich.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
I know that feel, comrade. But remind yourself that those of us who work while our bosses keep the profits: we outnumber them. We can defeat them. Never forget where you came from, never forget who you are. A better world is waiting.
>>
File: 1411339585914.jpg (75KB, 580x637px) Image search: [Google]
1411339585914.jpg
75KB, 580x637px
>>38166712
>stop believing in the human soul for a moment
>thoughts go to the billions of humans lost to oblivion and the endless masses that will share that fate at the end of the universe
>NOPE we're all magic or some shit and will always exist!
>>
Honestly you are as free as you wish to be, you can in a sense give up soceity and live alone. Obviously it would not last long, but it is what it is. Unitl someone comes up with a better option we are stuck with this.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.