[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Android is shit. iOS is shit. Anything else (Windows Phone,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: eye twitch pepe.png (104KB, 512x498px) Image search: [Google]
eye twitch pepe.png
104KB, 512x498px
Android is shit.
iOS is shit.
Anything else (Windows Phone, bbOS) is not really even an option.

How do we fix smartphones?
>>
Not sure but I agree anon. This isn't the mobile computing I was promised
>>
Go and ask /g/ you smelly neckbeards
>>
>>38164086
smartphones are normie tier. get a flip phone or better yet a landline.
>>
>>38164086
Smartphones are fucked. The whole concept is to remove options from the user to create an idiot-proof device that anybody can use. These days, most phones don't even support removing the battery. Normies don't give a shit.
>>
if you like being Jewed and throwing money down a drain, by all means get a smartphone and a cell phone plan.

a cell phone plan should cost 10$ a month. these mother fuckers are charging anything they want, especially for these brick phones.
>>
>>38164114
/g/ can't hold a conversation. it always devolves into flame wars and people calling each other shills and iSheep and faggots etc and nothing gets accomplished.

it's actually easier to talk about technology on /r9k/ than /g/
>>
>>38164086
put together your own build from china and code like an OS from scratch
>>
>>38164086
Why are you looking at me like that? Do you want me to do something about it? How would you know that I'm capable of designing a better smartphone? You know too much about me I think. I think I'll leave now.
>>
>>38164086
You just need to give the lead of the hardware dev team a firm handshake
>>
>>38164086
Get and old nokia cellphone and an old second hand ipod for your music, literally all you need if you aren't a normie subhuman
>>
>>38164086
Why would you own a smartphone if you're not a normie. You're sure as hell not chatting or talking with anyone on it. The only thing it's good for is web browsing and apps, and you can do those better with a proper laptop. So ditch the phone and buy a good netbook.
>>
>>38164835
Much of that is true but I need decent GPS which is why I'm looking for a mid-tier smartphone. It's all overpriced shit but I need it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.