[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can someone like me get a pure, loyal, virgin, angel conservative

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: nope.jpg (29KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
29KB, 500x586px
How can someone like me get a pure, loyal, virgin, angel conservative gf? who is smart and sweet?
>>
>>38163745
Yes of course ur butifel
>>
>>38163745
You can't unless you fix yourself big time. Keep your face clean, matter of fact, keep your body clean. Lose weight. Shit like that. Over time, if you do these things, you'll start to look acceptable.

Or not. Idk.
>>
>>38163775
Ok Im gonna go to Barneys once

then what
>>
>>38163783
No, you're missing what I'm saying.

All of a year ago, I was a fucking mess. 230 pounds, and while I was showering, I wasn't clean because I let my bed go a year without being washed (so my pillow was soaked in face grease and thus made my acne worse).

I now make sure I'm clean, and I've lost 50 pounds in the past 9ish months.
>>
File: IMG_1451.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1451.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>38163745
For starters, wipe the Cheeto dust off your face.
>>
>>38163745
Imagine the levels of personal realization and agony it took to take this photo so all could see who he really was
>>
I'd kill for a jawline like that.
>>
>>38163843
Do not make me look closer at the photo you FUCK!
>>
>>38163745

Let's be honest. Even if he got rid of his acne, lost weight, got a good haircut, and tanned, he'd still be an ugly, unlovable loser. That's just how these things go. Some men are born Chad and get all women and some men are born garbage and will die unlovable garbage.
>>
>>38163745
By kidnapping her and locking her in your basement, and after years of some serious mental torture, she will be broken down into a husk of a human being, and then maybe she will love you
>>
>>38163775
I don't think that thing op posted is really fixable. I guess he got fucked in the genetic lottery.
>>
>>38163917
Nice After she loves me, how do I keep her around?
>>
>>38163745
Get contacts, lose weight, get normie haircut, be more social, stop coming to r9k. Also smile more you look like you just realized there was something solid in that fart.
>>
>>38163973
Forgot to add, stop looking for a virgin. Only social retards care about that.
>>
>>38163988
What if i talk to her about C++ ?
>>
>>38163968
Obviously she is not allowed to leave the house, maybe a trip to the backyard with your close supervision would have to suffice in any curiosities she has of the outside world.

For when you need to leave the house, it would be wise to lock her in the basement again while you are out. She should also be chained to the bed so she can't slip away when you sleep.
>>
>>38164002
You can do that but don't lead with it. You have to understand that things like coding are primarily male interests. If you are looking for a relationship with this girl you should start by finding similarities so ask her about a more gender neutral topic like music or TV shows (not anime!). Then once you've talked about this for a while and have something in common she may ask you what you like, then you can tell her about all your "nerdy" interests, just don't go overboard because you want to make sure she still feels like she's part of the conversation.
>>
File: Andy_Warhol_1975.jpg (472KB, 680x922px) Image search: [Google]
Andy_Warhol_1975.jpg
472KB, 680x922px
>How can someone like me get a pure, loyal, virgin, angel conservative gf? who is smart and sweet?

dunno man
>>
File: ugly.jpg (64KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
64KB, 1920x1080px
i hate to say this anon, but you have no hope
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 1366x768px
>>38163745
Jesus fuck your face is ugly
>>
>>38163745

This guy makes Stanley look like the alpha Chad
>>
By obeying the FUCKING RULES
>>
>>38163906

no, if he did all those things and actually was successful and had goals and did activities he loved and went where he loved and just was happy in general, he would eventually attract females. I am a living proof. While not as ugly as guy in the OP, once I improved myself, found job, moved out from parents, started going out and being cocky chad who doesn't give a fuck, I started to see results.
>>
>>38165112
Fucking a few roasties is not the same as finding a pure, loyal, virgin, angel conservative gf that is willing to settle with you in their youth
>>
>lose weight
>keep your face and pillowcases clean
>grow longer hair and style it
Then you'll be good
>>
>>38165157
but theyre female
>>
>>38164890
I guess girls aren't intellectual enough for me. I just want a girl who reads Nietzsche.
>>
>>38165394
Let's be honest, you're not going to lead a conversation talking about Nietzsche. It's not happening.
What they want from you is attention to what THEY like, then you can start opening up a little more.
>>
>>38163745
Get a haircut, lose weight, clean up, get a sense of fashion. Realization is the first step OP
>>
>>38163745
Image Should be spoiler hidden for sheer ugliness
>>
>>38163745
that fucking haircut
kek
>>
Holy fuck all these newfags ITT
>>
>>38165504
How do I open up or talk to a girl?

All I do is hurl information but not sure how to communicate like normies do.
>>
>>38163745
sue your eye glass doctor, those lenses are atrocious
>>38165555
nice quads
>>
>>38163745
Money+surgery+hygiene
>>
>>38165383
Who cares if a roastie is a female, only betas would settle down for a roastie instead of collecting neetbux and playing vidya all day
>>
>>38165722
You can't surgery on personality.
>>
>>38165707
Decide how you want to come off. Make your greeting confident and friendly or funny or whatever. Fake it until you make it.
If you can't think of something to say, ask a question. Puts the ball in the other person's court so you can either come up with something, or answer surely.
Don't scare them away with big topics at first. Make do with lighter topics and let it conversation flow naturally.
Don't feel like you have to answer IMMEDIATELY after being asked or told something. Take a half-second, even a second, to gather your thoughts before you respond. It will cause you to stammer less and finish more sentences.
>>
>>38165814
So far I sent her some raccoon pics and a Wittgenstein article
>>
>>38165843
Like memes, or just plain pictures of them? In what context?
>>
>>38165861
iono just raccoons
>>
>>38165861
plain pictures. not any context.
>>
>>38165887
Yeah, that's a lost cause.... keep those tips in mind for next time, son.
>>
>>38163775
>>38163745
Basically this, do this and you can look like some average Slavic big dude, would go to zone with/10.
>>
>>38165913
can you explain why

>>38165932
whats a zone?
>>
>>38165942
Its from a pretty popular game called s.t.a.l.k.e.r, It's based in chernobyl and is a decently fun fps would recommend.
>>
File: 4L_YZk8NX8v.jpg (203KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4L_YZk8NX8v.jpg
203KB, 848x1200px
>>38163745
Just get a waifu fartcrapper
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.