[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please, does therapy work at all. I'm scared im going to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1476761999898.png (753KB, 629x754px) Image search: [Google]
1476761999898.png
753KB, 629x754px
Please, does therapy work at all. I'm scared im going to do something soon. I don't know if I can last anymore. How do i get a therapist
>>
go see doctor

be honest

be open and unashamed
>>
File: grayOverlook.jpg (879KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
grayOverlook.jpg
879KB, 2560x1440px
>>38163418
therapy is unfortunately a meme.
the best thing you can do to avoid 'doing something soon' is get a van and live in it. this will relieve your stress and you can live comfortably as a NEET
>>
File: foilHat.jpg (151KB, 728x1116px)
foilHat.jpg
151KB, 728x1116px
>>38163444
best advice for anons looking to get thrown into the looney bin
>>
>>38163451
Yeah I'm sure my deep longing for companionship will be alleviated by becoming homeless
>>
Yes, but look for someone who is eclectic in their approach and has many specialties. If all they offer is standard cognitive behavioral therapy, it's not going to be enough.
>>
File: 1499214017138.jpg (36KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499214017138.jpg
36KB, 351x500px
>>38163418
"Son, hard work cures everything."
>>
>>38163468
>free drugs
>free board
>free psycho chicks
>free drugs

best deal, best life.
>>
>>38163418
I saw a fuck tonne of therapists and it didnt help at all, it was just another person I was letting down.
If you want self improvement, it must come from self education and self discovery and willpower.

Talking only helps roasties.
>>
>>38163418
It depends, if you're legitmately autistic and your brain just isn't wired to create and foster long lasting and meaningful relationships no amount of behaviour or cognitive therapy will fix that. I'm living proof of it. No amount of therapy in the world when I was a child fixed me and never will.

However if it's some kind of thought loop you're stuck in or addicted to self destructive habits that stem from emotional scarring or some such other festering injury with no underlying mental decencies or illness then you have a shot. Also depends on the competency of your therapist. If you're getting them from Medicaid they're probably going to be apathetic and disingenuous like most other therapists and just regurgitate the same normie advice over and over.
>>
>>38163703
>all therapists just regurgitate the same normie advice over and over.
Fixed
>>
>>38163418
Listen anon, I'd be lying if I said to you that it gets better tomorrow but it doesn't maybe not even next month, but what I can say is that you will leave that place. You will leave home and leave the town where you grew up and the areas with the negative associations. You will meet new people and maybe even find someone. Just don't leave a fellow robot.
I would love to come over and drink and eat pizza but I can't so you have to be nice to yourself.

Promise?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.