[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not an unsuccessful NEET or a wagecuck but I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I'm not an unsuccessful NEET or a wagecuck but I'm so tired of life. There's nothing to look forward to. There's no goal to strive for. There's no reason to keep going.
I just aimlessly go from one day to the next
>>
>>38162755
Have you tried being somebody else ?
>>
File: 1490141389396.jpg (54KB, 305x309px) Image search: [Google]
1490141389396.jpg
54KB, 305x309px
>>38162802
ehh?
What did you mean by this?
>>
what kind of goals do you believe you should be striving for but aren't? are we talking about daily, short-term goals that turn into something significant? long term goals?

the reason I ask is that some people are oriented toward one more than the other, but society tends to focus more on singular future prospects, which can make "day-to-day" types feel inferior and like they aren't doing it right.
>>
>>38162867
Goals normal people have.
None of it interests me, getting married, having kids, buying a house, retiring, going on vacation with friends.
Even something as mundane as getting through the workday so I can go drinking with friends isn't something I'm interested in.
>>
>>38162904
Okay...so what? What does interest you? Why are those things not enough to satisfy you?
>>
>>38162925
Not that anon. But they feel mundane but unachievable at the same time. I'm too useless to accomplish any goal. Nothing interests me. I'm dead.
>>
>>38162996
Why are you dead? You were once very much alive, I'm sure. What happened to you?
>>
>>38162925
My lack of interests and goals just makes everything seem so pointless, is all.
I go to work every day for no reason. I doubt I'll make it to retirement age
>>
>>38163047
Okay, so I'm getting the impression you're not someone who can fixate on a long-term goal that is meaningful/motivating enough to distract you from the monotony of your everyday life. If you're going to work every day "for no reason," I'm guessing your job is not particularly interesting or fulfilling.

What is it you do? And can you think of something you'd like to be doing instead?
>>
>>38163038
People started treating me like shit. Telling me I'm useless and good for nothing, so I started believing it and now this is all that comes out of my inner voice when I try to accomplish something. I'm doomed to stay that way. I am a waste of space and unworthy.
>>
>>38163117
What would you like to accomplish if you didn't have all these voices telling you that you can't?

(those aren't your voices, btw. They're the voices of people from your past)
>>
>>38163208
I'd like to stick to a hobby but I can't because these voices take over again. I just want to be happy for once, I feel like I'm living for somebody else. It might mean that I have to cut ties to people very close to me. I don't feel like I'm belong. I just want to get rid of this feeling that something is not right. I want stop overthinking.
>>
>even nazis went thru hard tymes

We're all gonna make it guys :3
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.