[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>insert cotton swab into bottle of coke >shake for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: benzedrex-e1460646142760.jpg (35KB, 571x284px) Image search: [Google]
benzedrex-e1460646142760.jpg
35KB, 571x284px
>insert cotton swab into bottle of coke
>shake for 5 minutes
>drink
>>
I used to do this but not any more because last time I threw up for some reason and the vomit smelled like lavender
>>
>>38162083
Don't eat the cotton
>>
>>38162052
is this a stimulant?
>>
>>38162123
Yes. It's essentially adderall that lasts for 4 hours instead of 12
>>
You can actually just swallow the cotton if you cut it with a razor into little pieces I did it countless times with no ill effects when I was a stupid kid
>>
>>38162095
I didn't. I sacked it in water like I had done a dozen times before and around an hour into the high I threw up. I haven't done it since
>>
>>38162052
don;t do this, I use to do it, it felt nice, but when coming down you can feel how bad it is for you. this shit will damage you permanently
>>
Don't do a whole cotton until you know your tolerance, start with half or less. Even with tolerance sometimes when I've done a whole one I've had some serious head pain where I legitimately thought I might not make it
>>
>>38162179
alcohol is 3x worse for you and feels 1/5th as good
>>
Propylhexedrine is a sympathomimetic with more activity peripherally than centrally. Meaning it's the opposite of meth.
It will get you high but the high is very mild compared to how hard it makes your blood pressure go up from vasoconstriction and heart rate

If you snort it or inject it it will literally kill you instantly btw
>>
>>38162242
good thing weed is a vasodilator and it makes the high better but the comedown worse.
>>
>>38162279
Weed isn't going to combat the effects of an overdose at all tho and propylhexedrine can cause arrythmia and other bad shit

It was never intended for internal use other than sub-milligram intranasal doses as a local decongestant.
It's literally so active peripherally it acts as a local constricting agent
Let that sink in as you pry the top off a five dollar nose medicine lol
>>
>tfw this thread makes you wish you still had adderall
A good stim would be exactly what I need right now
Propylhexedrine is expensive, not as great and risky business because you never know how much you're getting (cottons seem to be unevenly dosed)
Reeee why are controlled substances a thing and why don't I have a button I can push that makes my brain do these things automatically

It's still pretty fun but the comedown is terrible and it's way easier to overshoot
>>
>>38162342
doctors used to prescribe propylhexedrine pills for people to diet because it reduces appetite
>>
>>38162402
They also used to prescribe thalidomide, chloroform was a standard anaesthetic and they injected orphans with radioactive isotopes and syphilis for shits and giggles m8
>>
>>38162444
>thalidomide
They still prescribe it; it's a useful drug for cancer treatments. Now they just know to only use it in men.
>>
like the cotton in the top of a pill bottle?
>>
>>38162052
tfw they stopped selling benzedrex in my local area

its probably related the large meth head population
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.