[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm not even memeing but I unironically find roastie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 393040129.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
393040129.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
Guys I'm not even memeing but I unironically find roastie pussy's hotter than innies. Is something wrong with me?
>>
You're a Man who knows what he wants
>>
>>38162043
No, because roasties are a normal thing
>>
>>38162043
Go to the roastie thread, OP.
>>
>>38162043

no, you are well adjusted and sexually healthy. there is something wrong with the rest of the board.
>>
>>38162053
why do i have the feeling a female wrote this?
>>
No nothing is wrong. You're just lucky.
>>38162185
>t. roastie
>>
File: IMG_2484.jpg (45KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2484.jpg
45KB, 400x382px
>>38162185
>Yes goyim! It is alright to commit premarital sex! Used pussies are the best pussies!
>>
>>38162223

sex does not cause roasties
>>
>>38162176
What thread

>>38162185

Ever since I started jacking off I always found outies more sexually appealing than innies. I can't help it, it's nothing to do with the fact that it might imply they are whores but just find them way more visually arousing. Am I mentally fucked up?
>>
>>38162284

>>38153800
This thread, nigga
>>
>>38162359
kek. origigigigigig
>>
>>38162284

no, roastie vaginas are the natural form of vagina, i did not mean to imply anything about the woman's sexual history. most women have roasties.

What I meant was you are aroused by the natural form of the vagina, that's good. Most guys here are scared of vaginas and women in general, that manifests itself in a preference for the least intimidating type.
>>
>>38162253
lots of it does.
just like any other tissue, it stretches and loosens with use and age.
>>
>>38162253
Yeah it does it loosens to the pussy and the flaps come out ya dummy
>>
>>38162043
Hold up They don't have the right to do this. You could make a fuckload of money of these shitheads if you did it right. Don't say sorry. Keep doing it.
>>
yes, you're a confirmed cuck settling for well tenderized roast beef. Im sorry senpai, but i guess roasties need ditch divers too.
>>
>>38162480

with age possibly but not use

does your dick stretch out with use? no, even though you deathgrip fap 3 times per day
>>
I don't find either sort attractive. Face/ass/hips/boobs are hot, vaginas are just a penis receptacle.
>>
A fellow robot craves for the tender beef curtains,

While Chad braves Stacy's slender chief furtons.
>>
>>38162565
But I don't like cuck stuff and I don't even think about the whole ''whores have roasties''. I was just naturally attracted to outies ever since I first saw vaginas on the internet
>>
>>38162573
male genitals aren't made to wrap around something like a cunt, or to stretch and loosen with use. there isn't loose skin that stretches out aside from a foreskin, but that isn't really involved.
>>
>>38162681

the penis and labia are made of the same kind of flesh, the only difference is the internal structure. when a male fetus forms in the uterus its labia fuse closed and grow out, that's why you have a scar line running from your asshole, up your scrotum and to the tip of your forskin, it's where your vagina fused closed in your mother's womb.
>>
>>38162738
Female genitals are literally designed to stretch with use
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.