[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got pulled over today with 2 rifles in my car >cop didnt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

i got pulled over today with 2 rifles in my car

>cop didnt shoot me because i didnt chimpout and cooperated with the him

whats so hard about that shit jfc
>>
DINDU NUFFIN SHIEEET
>>
>>38162025
You're white. That's why.
>>
>>38162061
Anon that's racist. Anon didn't chimp out because he's not a monkey. Other ethnicities are also perfectly capable of this.
>>
>>38162061

so blacks are physically unable to not chimpout?
>>
Same thing happened to me a week. I am black.
>Police officer pulls me over.
>Tells me I was speeding.(I was)
>Gives me a ticket.
>Thanks me for not flipping out and cooperating.
>>
>>38162089
He didn't get shot cause he's white. No matter if he chimps out or not. If he's nonwhite, he's getting shot.

>>38162104
Blacks are a target.
>>
>>38162132

did you have guns in the car?
>>
>>38162142

>blacks are a target

what planet do you live on m8
>>
Lol, not all cops use population control. The ones who do are wise and want to have a little bit of fun. Thankfully you didn't encounter one of them!
>>
>>38162180
[Spoiler] planet of the apes [/spoiler]
>>
>>38162025
YO IF U WUZ BLAK U OF BEEN SHOT. ONE TIEM ME N MY BABY MAMA N 10 KEEEEE'IZ WUZ GOING DISNEY WORL, POLICE PULL ME OVER I DOING 5 OVER LIMIT. IM LIKE FUCK YAL, GNOME SAYIN? I GOT OUT THE CAR LET HIM NOW WE GOIN DISNEY WORL N HE TELL ME GET MY HAND OUT MY POCKET. SHIT BITCH, I GOT SOME SKITTLE IN THERE FUCK YOU I HONGRY. HOW IM SPOSE TO FEED MY 10 KEEEEEEEEEE'IZ IF I AINT GOT MY HAND IN MY POCKET?
>>
You fooo! It aintz no population controll! Blaks is people too, we deserve 2 liv so we kan use drugges and fuck ur womann wit ur coks!
>>
>>38162221

k{spoiler]ek m8 8/8 good laffs
>>
We need dem moneys for dem programs.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170705-060111~01.png (82KB, 1080x373px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170705-060111~01.png
82KB, 1080x373px
Does pretend ebonics violate rule 3?
>>
File: blacks btfo.png (514KB, 957x667px) Image search: [Google]
blacks btfo.png
514KB, 957x667px
>>38162142
>Blacks are a target.
stop murdering people you fucking chimp
>>
I think the issue is that Castile's death demonstrates what every lawful gun owner is afraid of - that you can do literally everything right and still get shot because the cop is a retard or too nervous or whatever else and overreacts to absolutely nothing. What did Castile do to deserve death? He told the officer he had a gun. He didn't even go for the gun. He was getting his ID and he was shot for it because the officer was a fucking retard who lacked the proper training or the proper intelligence to recall it. The problem is we need to stop giving badges to people who don't deserve them.
>>
>>38162606
>Florida refutes the notion that computers are objective
That's insanity. They're completely deterministic and objective given the parameters you choose.
If you have good metrics to determine potential offenders and feed it into a machine it's not gonna bias against Blacks.
>>
Cop: hello sir, your taillight is broken
Man: ok officer, I'm getting it fixed soon
Cop: can I see your license and registration?
Man: okay officer, I would like you to know I am carrying a licensed firearm right now
*Man goes to grab his license*
*Cop freaks out*
Cop: STOP REACHING STOP REACHING
Man: I'm getting my licen-
*Cop murders man infront of man's family by shooting him 7 times*
Gosh, if only the man hadn't chimped out he'd be alive now.
>>
Fuck niggers, murder all niggers keep doing God's work americops
>>
>>38162104

LMAO YOUD BE SURPRISED
>>
>>38162104
Blacks get shot because their hands look like guns.
>>
>>38162761
Why are cops such nigger brainlets?
>>
>>38162761
https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=bf4_1497989015
>don't pull it out
>don't pull it out
Clearly not chimping but what the fuck. You're in the US. You're aware police in the US frequently use excessive force. So you know you should be very careful around these people.

I find it questionable that a person that'd jump to conclusions and risk shooting an innocent (in a situation like this for instance) should be a police officer. But I think that's just the nature of the poor reputation the police is given and their situation. It's weird that telling a police officer you have a gun doesn't put them at ease either. A crook would pull the gun without saying anything surely.

Something that probably won't be brought up is the attitude towards warrants that the US has. Getting pulled over when you have a warrant is very problematic. You're likely to be arrested (or executed if you resist). The attitude towards capture is different from civilized nations.

But frankly. In the grand scheme of things. In a country that's as big as the US given the situation, the number of incidents like this is very low.
>>
It's not like the police are on edge because of so much black violence.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Sp0G0gGPAHY
>>
>>38162614
>He didn't even go for the gun. He was getting his ID

Well, we have to remember that cop POV is simply that Castille's hand was where it couldn't be seen what he was grabbing, I don't think he knew for sure that the gun wasn't there (unless I'm mistaken).

Problem with that though is it's ridiculous that as a random civilian the burden is on you to do everything exactly correct and never do anything the officer could interpret as threatening, even though what actions can be interpreted as threatening is ultimately up to the officer in question, and never get nervous or scared or have any lack in any area of knowledge when it comes to being pulled over. Meanwhile, the only hurdle a cop has to jump to walk away from pumping a law-abiding citizen full of lead is "Did you feel threatened?" They'll whine that Castille wasn't following commands but he was given just a couple seconds of very unclear orders as leeway before the shooting started, it took longer for me to get a friend standing by the fridge to understand that I wanted him to get me a beer today. And this is all in spite of the fact that it's the officer who is trained and on the job when something like this happens; how could it be on anyone but the officer to try to steer encounters towards peaceful resolutions? The officer is the only one in the situation that can be reasonably expected to do that, and we act like they have no obligation to do that.

NRA is silent though, because gun-owner or not, Castille was still black. That's where they stand.
>>
>>38163247
people from from the actual nogs don't realize how dangerous things actually are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCgl6EVGr00
>>
>>38163030
>So you know you should be very careful around these people.

Sure, but it's easy to make a mistake in an unfamiliar situation that's highly tense. What was probably going through Castile's head when he kept reaching for his ID was "I'm not pulling the gun out, I'm getting my ID." What the cop saw was that he was reaching for something, but because Castile did know exactly where the gun was he didn't interpret what he was doing as "pulling it out." If Yanez had reached for some other phrasing, like maybe "Don't move" or "Freeze!" or something that was a little clearer as to what exact action he wanted Castile to take right then, things might've turned out differently.

But you're right that things could also have been avoided if Yanez had simply hesitated a second longer before firing his gun in what had been, up until that exact moment, a completely normal traffic stop. If there'd been the slightest thought in his head that it would be worth taking a slight risk for a better chance at not killing someone that day, Castile might still be alive, but that's not the standard that is impressed upon cops. The standard seems to be "if you feel threatened even a little bit and your orders aren't followed to the letter, kill 'em. Better you get home alive and fired than risk going to the morgue." And it's the unprepared, innocent civilian who's left paying the ultimate price for this mindset.
>>
>>38163429
Yeah. Now this officer has to live knowing he killed a completely innocent man over such an incredibly minor thing. He will forever be shunned by people too. As it should be.
I understand that police in the US must be scared shitless by lots of incidents. They're also taught lethal practices since they're generally not scrutinized enough for it. Like I've seen footage of police shooting a man that's at 15 ft distance that's coming at him with a knife at walking phase. While I'm not opposed to shooting people like that I'm opposed to shooting them multiple times in the chest. If this was police in Europe they'd shoot at the legs or at least lower body. Aiming to kill is not sensible in that situation. I'd interpret this situation similarly.
Why didn't he pull out the gun and posture before he fired the shot. No doubt anyone without criminal intent would find some way to try to communicate their surrender.

Also as you suggest saying freeze or any more recognizable phrase before shooting might also be productive.
>>
>defending niggers

im not racist but god damn you niggers just ask for it
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.