[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any 4th stories? >go to family party before work >every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 34221.jpg (17KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
34221.jpg
17KB, 396x385px
Any 4th stories?

>go to family party before work
>every thing is quiet
>turns out cousin in law was hit by boyfriend
>shes not there but every one is talking about it
>some how blame is cast on me because I did not want to date her couple years ago
>wut
>her sisters berate me, on how could i not want to go out with an attractive successful woman
>make an excuse to leave early to get ready for work as they stare daggers at me

Worst part of it is I did want to date her, but she was not interested. Later on apparently she said I was the one not interested to save face since her family prides itself on "arranged" couples. If I knew it was gonna come back to bite me in the ass I would have said something earlier, but I did not want to cause inter family drama.

Before any one ask I'm white, their Indian
>>
theyre not even really your relatives why do you give a fuck
>>
Thats what she gets for saying that crap just to shift the focus away from her. Its her fault for not choosing you anon and now she got her ass beat and its still probably going to stay with that guy. Dont let it get to you, roasties will be roasties and theres not much you can do to change them.

As for me im currently waiting for my gf to get out of work from pizza hut and shes gonna bring some pizza and wings and we're gonna go watch the fireworks go off. Should be a comfy night.
>>
>>38161945
I had actual relatives there, the two families are pretty close since they live near each other. Plus if things become to awkward I can no longer come over for the great food.
>>
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE WANT YOU TO DATE YOUR INDIAN COUSIN!?
>>
tfw feeling bad about family getting sucked into biological hen-pecking

its what they do and its your job to step outside that
>>
>>38162048
if you feel bad alienating them its even more reason for you to develop a confident identity that is completely removed from the idea of family, because its purely a biological construct forced on you by your body
>>
>>38162033
2nd generation foreigner children actually turn out hot, its the American diet of beef that does it!

Also don't eat beef in front of them
>>
File: wrong.png (137KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
137KB, 300x200px
>>38162079
Then people think you're odd for not having family, probably the most major thing you can do to alienate yourself from woman. No excuse unless your adopted

You can't win
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.